Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? (3223 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joromi1:

Is that the only way you see it?
how else would you prefer that i saw it, the nature of realtionships is represented throughout nature. From lions mauling the offspring of the lioness which are not theirs, to male elephants pushing philandering female elephants out of the herd, mama nature has laid down her rules, i only follow it.
NB: i don't support cheating though
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
playtheblues:
If your husband knows that this is the way he reasons, trust me he will cheat on you daily unless he's God-fearing.
Wat is dis one saying
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joromi1:

Don't believe that person. Not all men cheat. But the truth remains that they have the tendency to cheat more in marriage.
I don't believe him

I know dere r good men out dere, who respects nd appreciate women

Not some men dat r looking for every silly excuse to cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joromi1: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

how else would you prefer that i saw it, the nature of realtionships is represented throughout nature. From lions mauling the offspring of the lioness which are not theirs, to male elephants pushing philandering female elephants out of the herd, mama nature has laid down her rules, i only follow it.
NB: i don't support cheating though
Yeah, you don't support cheating but you're a masculinist
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joromi1:

Yeah, you don't support cheating but you're a masculinist
masculinist, misogynist, anything it is called, i don't believe or support the women's right and equality nonsense. i believe it is imperative that we find our place in nature and continue the cycle of life.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joy1706(f): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joromi1:

Then where is the forgiveness if you have to cheat like he did?

The house he pays for or another one?

I take it that you don't understand what it means to forgive, no pun intended
Its possible I could fall into the temptation of cheating. It doesn't mean it was intentional. Women are no immune to cheating you know.
2) Doesn't matter if he pays for it. Once we're married, it becomes OUR house.
3) what does it mean to forgive? Abi are u saying forgiveness comes easy?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joy1706(f): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
leke12:
see u! Women suffer most when there is no peace in d home! If it is food or sex, there Are plenty ladies luking for husband and they do anyting to satify him. Infact most men hanging out, the woman can hold d hus to herself and if she too dumb to knw her boundaries I will let her knw dat am d owner of dat hus. She can kip eating her food and sleeping on d bed alone.
U see there are some women who do not mind cutting of the nose to spite the head. U say I will not have peace? I will return the favor back to you a hundred fold. If you like run away from ur house, na u sabi. It's even better sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
tommychow:
In Nigeria woman are way too dependent on their husbands. Look around you. What can women do without men in this country? Take developed countries like US and UK, you don't mess with your woman, she'll kick you outta the house. In UK, it was hilarious seeing how Nigerian husbands who ordinarily would be controlling are gentle and passive with their wives. So, cheating on your wife is SERIOUS TROUBLE abroad.

In Nigeria, a woman's husband will boink all her housemaids, all she can do is cry and pray. If she fights him or casts him out, it'll be at her own risk because he owns everything. If She's caught cheating, it's automatic "GTFO of my house" with some black-eyes takeaway for free, lol. So, it's more shocking to Nigerians because she's worth little without her man. It's like "She had the liver cheat? She's finished"

So all you lazy, dependent, undereducated, unambitious "babes" with no value except your clothes, shoes, 1-karat gold jewelry and counterfeit makeup looking for a made man...get ready to be his eternal b1tch.

Wow....You said it all, ladies you.better work and make your own money and also have your incase bank account.

Incase shyt happensgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
sexysegggs:

Why do women cheat? Have you cheated your husband? After all he has done for you and you still cheated him. You must be mad to do such things.

Where in the Bible did you see a woman cheats on her husband? Women are created for men and not the reverse.

Where in the bible does it say that adultery is fine for men but a sin for women, please tell me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Slimzjoe:
What will go through your head is how she was Moaning another N!ggas Name undecided undecided

Dafuk should I Forgive??

What will go through her head is your head between her slutty legs and you enjoying it and moaning her name then you come home wanting to put your filthy disgusting mouth on your wife.

Dafuk should she forgivesmiley grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
We all know men r promiscuous in nature, dey will cheat nd gets away with it, a man can marry more than one wife, but a woman, just one husband

In some African cultures a woman can marry more than one man, besides a person can only cheat and get away with it if their partners allows them to.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:
If he cheats and I forgive him. He had better be ready to forgive me when I cheat. Or if he can't forgive, he can leave d house 4 me, cos I won't move an inch from that house. Let him do his worst! Last last I make sure none of us lives in that house. Don't ask me how.
Forgiveness is not supposed to be sweet or easy. If I can do it, he can too.

Lmaocheesy You tell them girl
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2016
leke12:
see u! Women suffer most when there is no peace in d home! If it is food or sex, there Are plenty ladies luking for husband and they do anyting to satify him. Infact most men hanging out, the woman can hold d hus to herself and if she too dumb to knw her boundaries I will let her knw dat am d owner of dat hus. She can kip eating her food and sleeping on d bed alone.

Brotha the last thing that you want to do is to deprive your woman, because there are too many starving men out there who would love to get their hands on your wife who can satisfy her in ways you could never dream of doing.

Once a man who knows what he's
doing weezles his way into your lonely, heartbroken, crushed, deprived from affection wife's life and blows her mind, it will be very, very hard for you to get her back emotionally, yeah she may still be in the house but she'll always have him on her mind just waiting, hoping, wishing, praying and longing for their next secret get away. cheesygrin

A word to the wise!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 1:11am On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is dis one saying

He's saying. With the excuses and accepting mentality that you have about your husband cheating on you he will take every and any excuse to cheat on you and do it on a daily basis because you don't know your self worth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 17, 2016
To answer your topic.

The reason is simple. Nigerian man knows how he digs his wife usually the string digging type. He cant withstand trying to figure out how the other man does it.

One of the things that hurt most is NOT GETTING ANSWER TO CRITICAL QUESTIONS.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by leke12(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2016
khiaa:

Brotha the last thing that you want to do is to deprive your woman, because there are too many starving men out there who would love to get their hands on your wife who can satisfy her in ways you could never dream of doing.

Once a man who knows what he's
doing weezles his way into your lonely, heartbroken, crushed, deprived from affection wife's life and blows her mind, it will be very, very hard for you to get her back emotionally, yeah she may still be in the house but she'll always have him on her mind just waiting, hoping, wishing, praying and longing for their next secret get away. cheesygrin

A word to the wise!
very good! Its over then, I will give her d legal freedom to do dat if u knw wot I mean. Its always nice to b a single mother at least dem plenty for Lag. No woman can dictate to me in my own house!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2016
leke12:
very good! Its over then, I will give her d legal freedom to do dat if u knw wot I mean. Its always nice to b a single mother at least dem plenty for Lag. No woman can dictate to me in my own house!

But you wouldn't even know the affair is going on, women can be much more sneakier than men
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2016
khiaa:

He's saying. With the excuses and accepting mentality that you have about your husband cheating on you he will take every and any excuse to cheat on you and do it on a daily basis because you don't know your self worth.
Nd u know ur self worth?

Women dat dere husband use to cheat on dem don't dey have values, don't dey know dere worth?

A man dat will cheat will cheat, no matter who or wat his wife is
So don't tell me about self worth cos to those cheaters out dere, it means nothing to dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by leke12(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2016
khiaa:

But you wouldn't even know the affair is going on, women can be much more sneakier than men
isn't some1 like me, believe me if I say so. Am so experienced in that angle!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by playtheblues(f): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Madam Fantasy when you catch your husband cheating or you have evidence that he's cheating and you fail to react (I didn't say you should fight o), believe me next time he will cheat with more impunity. He will even boast that his wife knows that he's a bad boy.

What on earth will ever make me to cheat on my wife?

Nothing!

That's why it is good to marry your spec.

Don't let anyone ever deceive you into marrying them; don't ever marry any girl just because she's close to your family or because she washes your clothes etc.

Hello!!! What are washing machines meant for? I can even hire a cook and a house boy.

Marry a girl you cherish and love, a girl whose physical qualities your dic*k approves and agrees to.

Yes she should be God-fearing and of good behaviour but don't overlook the physical features.

The same thing should applies to females.

Marry a man you love and admire in all aspects. A man you are proud of. Don't ever marry any man out of pity. Go for what you like. Don't let desperation push you into settling for anything.

Sex can actually be enjoyed in marriage. Learn to spice up your sex life.

Ladies please don't let child-bearing turn you to old layers.

After delivery you should exercise to knock out the unwanted fats. Submit to your spouses, act like ladies so that the attraction will continue.
Remember your husband is not gay so when you start acting like the man of the house (bossing him around and shouting him down, belittling him before others), his dic*k will fail to rise at your sight because you have presented yourself as his fellow man! In fact you even treat him as if he is a lady. So bad!

Men should provide for their wives. I have seen some married women sleeping out on their husbands because they wanna pay school fees and cater for their homes.

Men should also pet their wives, pay them attention, buy them gifts, satisfy them in bed, protect them from bad relatives/friends.

Be the man she genuinely admires and loves. Don't push a woman to the wall, you may not like the outcome.
Don't place anybody above your wife except God.

Don't ever flirt with other ladies especially in the presence of your wife. Stop proving to relatives that your wife is less important to you. What will you gain by doing so? Absolutely nothing!

Men please stay neat all the time, no smelly armpits, no mouth odour etc.
Keep your tommy trim at all times.

Marriage can actually be enjoyed, you don't have to endure.

Enjoy your marriage, stop cheating!
myfantasies:
Nd u know ur self worth?

Women dat dere husband use to cheat on dem don't dey have values, don't dey know dere worth?

So don't tell me about self worth cos to those cheaters out dere, it means nothing to dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2016
playtheblues:
Madam Fantasy when you catch your husband cheating or you have evidence that he's cheating and you fail to react (I didn't say you should fight o), believe me next time he will cheat with more impunity. He will even boast that his wife knows that he's a bad boy.

What on earth will ever make me to cheat on my wife?

Nothing!

That's why it is good to marry your spec.

Don't let anyone ever deceive you into marrying them; don't ever marry any girl just because she's close to your family or because she washes your clothes etc.

Hello!!! What are washing machines meant for? I can even hire a cook and a house boy.

Marry a girl you cherish and love, a girl whose physical qualities your dic*k approves and agrees to.

Yes she should be God-fearing and of good behaviour but don't overlook the physical features.

The same thing should apply to females.

Marry a man you love and admire in all aspects.

Sex can actually be enjoyed in marriage. Learn to spice up your sex life.

Ladies please don't let child-bearing turn you to old layers.

After delivery you exercise to knock out the unwanted fats. Submit to your spouses, act like ladies so that the attraction will continue.
Remember your husband is not gay so when you start acting like the man of the house (bossing him around and shouting him down, belittling him before others), his dic*k will fail to rise at your sight because you have presented yourself as his fellow man! In fact you even treat him as if he is a lady. So bad!
Men. Should provide for their wives. I have seen some married women sleeping out on their husbands because they wanna pay school fees and cater for their homes.

Men please stay neat all the time, no smelly armpits, no mouth odour etc.
Keep your tommy trim at all times.

Couples should try and stop acting old just because they are married. Marital status doesn't mean old age.

The only thing i love about dis whole write up is ur moniker grin

U vouch for urself, dats good nd i like dat

U r forgetting that dere r men out dere dat no matter wat a wide give dem, no matter how good she is to dem, dese men will always be greedy

Even d so called godly women get cheated on

D only thing we have to do is pray to God to give us a partner dat won't see any reason to look outside our matrimonial home
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by playtheblues(f): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2016
The prayer aspect is very important too.

Ladies should also watch out for cheating signs during courtship. If your boyfriend can't keep his eyes and hands off anything in skirt then drop him like he's a hot coal unless you know you can cope with his cheating habits after marriage.

Most womanisers have no single respect for their wives.

The worst thing a lady can do to herself is to settle for a philanderer. The signs are always there but most ladies fail to see them due to desperation.
myfantasies:
The only thing i love about dis whole write up is ur moniker grin

U vouch for urself, dats good nd i like dat

U r forgetting that dere r men out dere dat no matter wat a wide give dem, no matter how good she is to dem, dese men will always be greedy

Even d so called godly women get cheated on

D only thing we have to do is pray to God to give us a partner dat won't see any reason to look outside our matrimonial home
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2016
playtheblues:
The prayer aspect is very important too.

Ladies should also watch out for cheating signs during courtship. If your boyfriend can't keep his eyes and hands off anything in skirt then drop him like he's a hot coal unless you know you can cope with his cheating habits after marriage.

Most womanisers have no single respect for their wives.

The worst thing a lady can do to herself is to settle for a philanderer. The signs are always there but most ladies fail to see them due to desperation.
Bros some guys are smart

U will never know,u won't see d signs during courtship, u will receive all the luv nd attention, thanking God for giving you a wonderful man, not knowing he is cheating

D only thing we have to do is pray
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by playtheblues(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Ok.
myfantasies:
Bros some guys are smart

U will never know,u won't see d signs during courtship, u will receive all the luv nd attention, thanking God for giving you a wonderful man, not knowing he is cheating

D only thing we have to do is pray
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by CheedyJ(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Sorry ooo but ur assertion is quiet shocking and disappointing @ d same time..no one has d right to cheat, I pity ur kind

uote author=myfantasies post=42030101]Y will a woman cheat at the first place, it's not her right to cheat

It's only men dat have d right to cheat [/quote]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by myfantasies(f): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2016
CheedyJ:

Sorry ooo but ur assertion is quiet shocking and disappointing @ d same time..no one has d right to cheat, I pity ur kind

uote author=myfantasies post=42030101]Y will a woman cheat at the first place, it's not her right to cheat

It's only men dat have d right to cheat
Please don't pity me

It is a pity to pity a pity man

Or do i look like someone dat is looking for it

PITY INDEED
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by Joy1706(f): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2016
khiaa:

Lmaocheesy You tell them girl
Lol. Yes o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by tommychow(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joy1706:

Will u shut up. Maybe ur blind. What's the meaning of 'what can women do without men?' You haven't seen female doctors,lawyers,bankers,lecturers,engineers,accountants,business women? Mstchewwww.

I meant majority of women. Calm down.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? by khiaa(f): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd u know ur self worth?

So don't tell me about self worth cos to those cheaters out dere, it means mininothing to dem

If you knew your self worth you wouldn't allow it, if you talk to him about it and he continues to do it then he doesn't know your worth or even care, that is when you have to do something about it, if he still refuses to care, pack his stuff and kick him out or pack your things and move on to greener pastures.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-nude Photo Of Herself On Facebook Pix / I Hate This Nairalander Soomuch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.