Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? (1004 Views)

Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by RoyalBlak007: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2016
I admit it, I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about bleepin. undecided...well,its just a thought smiley

And since my work doesn't require intense concentration, I can indulge myself and think about it even more.

I'm afraid I'm a lost cause.sad

What percentage of your day do you spend thinking about sex?
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
I spend most of my thinking time, thinking about how to become financially successful, planning my future, making my ideas a reality and making something good of myself.
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by secretbae: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
20 hrs a day.

Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by obiorathesubtle: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2016
I don't spend much of my time thinking about sex, so I'll say about 10% of my time...

Other times, I'm thinking about how to be rich af or help people or the easiest way to do anything.
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by sinaj(f): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2016
50% money, 30% family, 10% sex, 10% weed smiley
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by hfinest1(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Idon't think about sex at all... i think about how to be more financially established, how to make it in life... how to bla bla bla...
story for the gods... there's nobody that dies by think about sex at all... virgin or not, everyone thinks about sex every once in a while, as long as you still have blood in your veins and you've attained adolescence and sex glands has started secreting sex hormones in your body... that's by the way sha, me i would say i don't often think about sex, except when I'm idle, and i hardly get idle cos i have a lot to do and also at night, when sleep isn't coming, then I'll start thinking of girls I'll like to have sex with... thinking of girls with big as n boobs n all sorts if raunchy thoughts will be entering NY head
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by kizolo(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2016
A high percentage of my thought these days is skewed towards making MONEY.

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by kizolo(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2016
sinaj:
Correct girl. You're stoner? cheesy
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by delectablegyal(f): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I admit it, I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about bleepin. undecided...well,its just a thought smiley

And since my work doesn't require intense concentration, I can indulge myself and think about it even more.

I'm afraid I'm a lost cause.sad

What percentage of your day do you spend thinking about sex?

so how many girls have you succeeded in fvcking?
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by sinaj(f): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2016
kizolo:

Correct girl. You're stoner? cheesy
wink
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
The things I spend my day thinking about are too complicated for me to enumerate here.

I hardly think about this sex thing. and when I do, I almost always get creeped out by the strangeness of it. angry
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Fernandowski(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
I spend most of my time thinking about basketball
my video game is NBA2k
my phone theme is that of LeBron james
my room has basketball posters all over

that's my life and am gonna live it
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by teepsee(f): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fernandowski:
I spend most of my time thinking about basketball

my video game is NBA2k

my phone theme is that of LeBron james

my room has basketball posters all over

that's my life and am gonna live it
but ur signature sold u out. Well that's ur opinion.

50% money 30% family, frnd n love ones. 10% sex 10% general lyf ish.
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by cruzita(f): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't spend much time thinking,because I know what I want and I go for it

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by IamLEGEND1: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
103% on money.
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ow to be sucessful independently ow to care for the helpless wudnt call them poor no one is poor just helpless.
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Moz22: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
sinaj:
no wonder!
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by sinaj(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moz22:
no wonder!
no wonder wah
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Moz22: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
sinaj:
no wonder wah
u may take offense as to what em bou to dish...but 10percent weed That is u do weed?
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Justiyke4u: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
I spend my spare thinking about what I want because I believe that what you think about you bring about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Zico0(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
49% - how to be successful, make money
51% - sex
Re: What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Justiyke4u:
I spend my spare thinking about what I want because I believe that what you think about you bring about
Dats tru

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Would You Rather Make Her Your Main Chick Or Side Chick? / Out Of Anger / 8 Marriage Secret A Mother Must Tell Her Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.