Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day (3628 Views)

Watch The Video Of A Lady That Sleep With A Dog For N1.5 Million / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please I want to settle down in marriage, but I hear or read news about ladies who sleep with their ex few days to their wedding day. Please I am hoping to settle down not too long in marriage, and I need to be sure of this news; if it is a fate all guys must accept or there are some ladies that do not sleep with ex before their wedding day. Again, it is good i know the percentage.

I was kind of weak when I heard someone tell me he slept with a lady that goes to a living church, even after her traditional wedding. Should we guys see it as a normal thing for ladies to sleep with their ex before wedding or can something be done? I need assistance from the ladies on if these are really true or it is mere exaggeration. Because I truly cannot be in love with someone and such a person will sleep with ex before wedding day.

I saw a statistics reading 17% of ladies sleep with ex before wedding day. I felt relieved because the statistics was small. I will indeed be grateful if it is even lower.

Please ladies, what can we guys do to prevent you people from sleeping with your ex before wedding day. We can be of help if you ladies want.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
there should be some that wont do such
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
op, it is not starting today that some ladies if not most of them sleep with their ex some days or weeks to their wedding. I know of a person that slept with her ex on the wedding night while the husband was in the room. we got to know after the ex was asking for his baby

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Cumtroller: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Was your mother one of the 17%? Honest question - no disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Biglittlelois(f): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
I dont understand ladies that do that, if someone is termed ex, whether you part ways on friendly terms or not, anything body contact with that person should nauseate you, allow old things to pass away for good,

Some exes have tried talking terms thingy with me to no avail, when you allow that, talking turns to laughing, then "i miss you", then "when can we see", then stupid feelings comes in, then you imagine the sex you both had, then you long to experience it one last time, that is when shiit like this happen, can never happen to me though

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by RevenGeMission: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
17% is not small because the sample size was 50 ladies

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Icecreamy: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
What will statistics do for you. Lol
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Olalan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
The real question to ask yourself is if your partner is faithful to you........... you do your background checks yourself.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by fykes(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Personally, I have had about five such encounters..ladies who felt I was on their to do list before marriage, most of em was past flings...the only one I had a bif of affair with was during service and being form warri, said her husband will die if she cheats, so she rather visit me a week before marriage. Long story short, I was already dating and turned her down.
Girl still calls to ask me for money even now..
It happens...but its wrong as a man, no lady should use you for sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by czarina(f): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Check my profile. And op, Good luck on your wedding kiss
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by oglalasioux(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
OP is having sleepless night over what will eventually happen. The percentage is not 17%. It's close to 99%.

We should rather be talking about sexual liberty. We'll be better off:

Get married (if you must). Have kids. Divorce or liberate each other to pursue sexual pleasures.

We keep denying and hiding the obvious and murder, suicides, partial/permanent disabilities, and bumps and bruises keep being the characteristics of our marriages.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I dont understand ladies that do that, if someone is termed ex, whether you part ways on friendly terms or not, anything body contact with that person should nauseate you, allow old things to pass away for good, some exes have tried talking terms thingy with me to no avail, when you allow that, talking turns to laughing, then "i miss you", then "when can we see", then stupid feelings comes in, then you imagine the sex you both had, then you long to experience it one last time, that is when shiit like this happen, can never happen to me though
Actually, it's purely sexual that's why they do it. As a guy, the worst thing you can do is fu uck a girl with a bf, talk less of fiance. She might get addicted to the D

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
99% is not possible...What of those that marry as virgins??
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by immaculatebb(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I dont understand ladies that do that, if someone is termed ex, whether you part ways on friendly terms or not, anything body contact with that person should nauseate you, allow old things to pass away for good,

Some exes have tried talking terms thingy with me to no avail, when you allow that, talking turns to laughing, then "i miss you", then "when can we see", then stupid feelings comes in, then you imagine the sex you both had, then you long to experience it one last time, that is when shiit like this happen, can never happen to me though
never say never
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Michelle55: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2018
I'm here to learn though...
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2018
Oi
olsome:
Please I want to settle down in marriage, but I hear or read news about ladies who sleep with their ex few days to their wedding day. Please I am hoping to settle down not too long in marriage, and I need to be sure of this news; if it is a fate all guys must accept or there are some ladies that do not sleep with ex before their wedding day. Again, it is good i know the percentage.

I was kind of weak when I heard someone tell me he slept with a lady that goes to a living church, even after her traditional wedding. Should we guys see it as a normal thing for ladies to sleep with their ex before wedding or can something be done? I need assistance from the ladies on if these are really true or it is mere exaggeration. Because I truly cannot be in love with someone and such a person will sleep with ex before wedding day.

I saw a statistics reading 17% of ladies sleep with ex before wedding day. I felt relieved because the statistics was small. I will indeed be grateful if it is even lower.

Please ladies, what can we guys do to prevent you people from sleeping with your ex before wedding day. We can be of help if you ladies want.

Thanks.

Stop focusing on statistics

Focus on understanding the women you are dating

Whether she cheats eventually you have tried your best, you can never stop someone if they really want to cheat

Women call man dogs becoz they cheat but women are still getting married today why becoz they aint focusing on numbers of cheating man

Clubs are full of female prostitutes and man call women bitches and have cheating wives and girlfriends but man are still marrying

Becoz the focus on what u have (girlfriend) and not what your hearing from outside

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 28, 2018
ZIMDRILL:
Oi

Whether she cheats eventually you have tried your best, you can never stop someone if they really want to cheat

Women call man dogs becoz they cheat but women are still getting married today why becoz they aint focusing on numbers of cheating man

Clubs are full of female prostitutes and man call women bitches and have cheating wives and girlfriends but man are still marrying

Becoz the focus on what u have (girlfriend) and not what your hearing from outside
true
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by kalu61(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2018
every stage of life with him wahala

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Cholls(m): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
my brother op no worry yourself with dis comment day break everywhere burst
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Cumtroller:
My mum married as virgin
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2018
I must marry correct

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Supremor(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I wish everyone else can reason fro. I this perspective, I personally consider it an ignoble act for someone who's engaged and about to wed to do such thing. Guys who having a foreknowledge of that and still get involved should also not be absorbed of blames. It's so disgusting how much people have lost sense of moral propriety

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2018
ZIMDRILL:
Oi

oooooh u too much, 1 crate of girlfriends for u.

this is the solution to our major problems today.
as for the percentage

it's more than 50percent. they see it as letting go.... one of them. actually begged me to allow her carry my baby.....
with what I've seen in this life I always advise guys to not expect much from ladies. when u expect too much, u get dissapointed...... it's a must..... all u need to hook up a lady; single or married.... is the right mood..... u r alone with her somewhere and u get pretty confident...... it will happen.

many experienced ladies know this and they make themselves unavailable to the core to avoid such encounters cos they know that there is no such thing as self control when it comes to natural urges. u may delay it but it must happen.... as long as u make available, the right mood.

we guys should learn to under expect, this way... if u get a loyal woman.... fine if u don't..... fine..... it's a game of fortune really and we should be focused with other things other than emotions.

so many married women today..... CHEAT.... it's the misconception and misguided reality that only married men cheat that has continued to ravage our economy.... for every single married man that cheats, u have 5 cheating married women. it's inevitable!!! but many hide it well.... some cheat with drivers, security, colleagues, bosses, exes, strangers(safest), husband's friend (best friend), husband's brother, lesbian partner etc the list is endless
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by iLUMeN8(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
can never happen to me though

Never say never! people with a greater resolve than you have said this and how epic has their fall been. It is only by HIS grace that we can overcome temptation and not by our will power.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2018
iLUMeN8:
can never happen to me though

Never say never! people with a greater resolve than you have said this and how epic has their fall been. It is only by HIS grace that we can overcome temptation and not by our will power.

na those kain people dey do pass!

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Partnerbiz3: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2018
Should this be bothering you?
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
Should this be bothering you?
Yes & no
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Any lady that sleeps with an ex some weeks or days b4 marriage will still keep on sleeping with that ex even when married to u and she has kids for u. If u have a girl and u notice she still has some sort of secret liason with ex or exs...then its best not to marry her.
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Oma307:
op, it is not starting today that some ladies if not most of them sleep with their ex some days or weeks to their wedding. I know of a person that slept with her ex on the wedding night while the husband was in the room. we got to know after the ex was asking for his baby
a lady slept with her ex on her wedding night?shocked

Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
a lady slept with her ex on her wedding night?shocked
life
Re: Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day by Lalas247(f): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2018
ZIMDRILL:
Oi

Festus! Bring one cold stout for this ninja cheesy

Wife fall on you ... you deserve it grin

Don’t mind some guys ...... they won’t focus

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls / Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.