Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,845 members, 7,844,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

women love for money and men love for sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / women love for money and men love for sex (544 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

women love for money and men love for sex by Honestyboy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
YOUR contributions on this issue matters a lot.

This question was asked by one of my Facebook fan. Though I did respond to the question but it wasn't satisfactory and that is where you come in.

HERE IS THE QUESTION
:
Q. PLEASE SIR:  I was told that many girls love men because of money and many men love girls because of sex is it true? If yes explain and if no still explain into detail to my good understanding
;

MY RESPOND
:
THANK FOR THE QUESTION

firs you need to understand that the word love is beyond explanation, one can never dictate love, it come at it will. The issue of girl with money. and men with sex. I think whoever told you that must have said it out of selfishness, love has nothing to do with money and sex. It's true that we need money to grow our
relationship, but does't mean that many will go into it cos of money or sex. In the absent
of money and sex Those who truly love will stay back.
:
Now over to you,

(1) (Reply)

Video – “toto Wey Say Mouth Nor Go Sleep, That Toto Sef Nor Go Sleep” [download / D Best Val Picture Ever Check It Out / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.