Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush (575 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
nairalanders I need ur advise. there this young lady I like so much and I initially ask if She has feelings for any guy. She said no and dat she's not in a relatnship. Later I made my intention known to her dat I love her and want her as fiancee as I don't hv a girlfriend and am not looking for one but a fiancee, am 26 and she's 19 yrs old. After proposing She said She has feeling for a guy She told His name and I know the guy. though d guy hasn't propose to her but She said d guy cares but he is considering her level of academic in schl.
DO I STILL HAVE HOPE WITH THIS LADY OR I SHOULD TRY AND FORGET ABOUT THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HER?
I don't mind waiting till She graduate but do u think I still. hv hope, what If her crush doesn't propose to her
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by HomieQuan(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
haba brother...shes jst 19
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Allow d gal concentrate on her skul nau...
Love isn't by force...if she hs someone,so b it...
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by fibial: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
19....you r a long way from home mister
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by funnynation(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
How much do you have in your account? Bros hustle for money and leave small girl for lawma..

FunnyNation comedian coming soon
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by midehi2(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
pls dont be part of the girl's mistake of life, dont quench her vision/dreams
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by sinaj(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
19yr girl is mature enof to knw wot she wants.
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by obiorathesubtle: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
nawao.. 19year old gal?? Ya dick just dy scratch you.. You no go allow the girl to finish her school first.. Nna ehn.. Ndi mmadu sef.
Re: Can She Love Another Guy Like Dis Crush by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
I can Wait till She graduate but do I hv hope of marrying her

(1) (Reply)

See 7-year Old Boy Who Married A Dog In India (see Photos From The Wedding) / Have You Ever Slapped A Girl? / Beauty Queen Amarachi Sacked For Refusing To Take Off Her Clothes (READ DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.