Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! (572 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by gennypearl(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
I'm a young lady of 24 years, currently serving, I met a man of 30 years like 10months ago, he's a very good man in most aspects. Recently, he's disturbing me to come meet his people and for him to meet mine too but I'm afraid because this man has never given me a dime before even though he works and earn cool salary. Even if he wants me to come and visit him because he works in Abuja while I'm serving in Lagos.

He will never talk about my transport fare and I don't ask because I don't know how to ask for money from anybody. My fear now is that will he be a responsible husband? Please how do I handle such a man? Will it be reasonable enough to walk out of such relationship? Do you think he's naturally stingy? I'm confused about the future.

Source:
http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/is-he-naturally-stingy.html?m=1
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by betterpikin28(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
I dislike stingy guys.
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by titosantana(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Don't conclude yet, he might be doing so as a result of past experiences. Keep studying him.
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by aflame100(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
"He is a very good man in most aspect" then marry him what else do you require of him?
He is even disturbing you for formal introduction just after 10 months not 10years. marry him he is not a "hit and run" dude.
"he works and earn cool money" let me believe it is this dude you love not his "cool money" you as a corp member are you not receiving "alawee"
can't you afford the transport to Abuja? I know you can. go meet him, use your transport.

OK, to your questions: 1 don't be afraid he will be a responsible man. 2 handle with care and much care. 3 if you work out for the sake of money, you are not reasonable. 4 He his not a stingy man, but, I will not advise you to ask him for money to proof whether he is a stingy man.

For the FUTURE just pray and commit it into God's hand, don't be confuse your future is Bright. be optimistic!
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by swimcash(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
sayin he's stingy is an irrelevant conclusion, I personally dnt giv unless wen am been asked. cos sumtyms given witout asking myt b embarrassing, d receiver myt tk it d wrong way. if u av Ur to-tfare, y nt use it n wen cumin bk, its only normal he return bk d to- tfare 2 u n pays 4 Ur fro. N most importantly, wen u really nid financial assistance, its necessary u Ask. even d good book said it, " Ask, n it shall b given 2 u"
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
What can i say?

I guess he is a good man. Someone who is after ur kini will spend heavily and later dump u. Bsides a responsible man who is ready for marriage shud know he has to cater for his family financialy.
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
A man who isnt concerned about your welfare(the fact he didnt even ask if you had money on you to come and visit him) would not be concerned about your welfare even after getting married. It is a really good thing that you have never asked him for a dime, but him trying to even ask about your welfare wouldn't hurt.
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by cruzita(f): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
My sister don't conclude yet,continue watching him .
Re: Is He Naturally Stingy!!!!! by cremedelacreme: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Babe, you guys are just dating and the guy is not financially responsible for your bills or transport fare when you visit him. How do you even know that his salary is ''cool''? Naija babes and money. You are serving and earning at least 19,800 monthly. Abeg free the young man joor, em no be your papa. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! See What These Children Were Caught Doing To Themselves While Playing (di / How To Start A Relationship On Facebook. / 3 Not So Romantic Moves In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.