Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (30780 Views)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by BossNixanda: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2016
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 21, 2016
what is true love ? if the lady is fat & ugly, would you love her undecided

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by BossNixanda: 3:06am On Nov 21, 2016
truthsayer007:

There is nothing like fat and ugly when it comes to a beautiful heart. I guess you are now saying my only hope is a physically fat and ugly lady. It is well if that is were you are driving at.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by SirMichael1: 3:53am On Nov 21, 2016
You're crazy to tell me you have none of what you've just shortlisted!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by ikp120(m): 4:08am On Nov 21, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lolzzzz.... Bros you wicked o... Fat and ugly? Lolzzzz... You be real truth sayer... Lolzzzz grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by ikp120(m): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2016
My guy take a chill pill or take a death pill... Don't kill yourself before your time... There is a fine girl out there wishing you go just look her side (Some fine ajebo pikins love cool guys o, leave all those kpako "ego-digging" girls alone joor)... But because you think you're not good enough you end up not picking the signals... You just have to be 'you' and do 'you' because it is 'you' that the girl wants, not the car, 6 packs, swag, or good looks... Most times we have to just let the tide come then we ride (Of course you can ride without any tide on the scene, but that one na hard work o)

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

There is nothing like fat and ugly when it comes to a beautiful heart. I guess you are now saying my only hope is a physically fat and ugly lady. It is well if that is were you are driving at.
lol obviously yes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by jeffizy(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2016
The number one thing you should get going for yourself is Self Confidence.
Trust me, confidence radiates outside the body and can be infectious.
To every man, there's a woman out there.
Be the Boss like your name says.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Jenny1010(f): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?

monkey no fine but the mama like him like that.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2016
ave u check ur mail dear..
Jenny1010:

monkey no fine but the mama like him like that.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by GiaGunn(f): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Op post a photo of you first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by fullstreets: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2016
By the grace of God, NO.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by barackodam: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2016
ikp120:
My guy take a chill pill or take a death pill... Don't kill yourself before your time... There is a fine girl out there wishing you go just look her side (Some fine ajebo pikins love cool guys o, leave all those kpako "ego-digging" girls alone joor)... But because you think you're not good enough you end up not picking the signals... You just have to be 'you' and do 'you' because it is 'you' that the girl wants, not the car, 6 packs, swag, or good looks... Most times we have to just let the tide come then we ride (Of course you can ride without any tide on the scene, but that one na hard work o)

Gaskiya, well said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Jenny1010(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
ave u check ur mail dear..

No

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Johnholmes: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
I see u dey pose with Porsche,why u still dey find keke? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by GiaGunn(f): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Johnholmes:
I see u dey pose with Porsche,why u still dey find keke? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Mileslamar1(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2016
la wa. use style say u be broke niccur.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Frankraj: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Go to Ghana or Cameroon and you will find a girl that truly loves you . Nigerian girls are the most currupt girls in the world. They are too money concious . That's why many of them don't get married anymore

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by d4guy: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Mthew u are not even disabled

4 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2016

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? Why do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!

12 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by BossNixanda: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? Why do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!

Hmmmmm, you got me thinking this morning. Nice question but you already know the answer. I am none of what you mentioned but I can see how you girls reason these days. Not like I don't have the nerves to hook up with a lady, but I have noticed that what some of us want are basically more carried away by what they also want from a guy without even remembering that they can make that man what they really want especially when he is truly in love with her.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by bauer00: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!

Are you saying what you listed above are the basic requirements before a guy can have a girlfriend,assuming its a yes,can you tell me what a lady must posses before she is entitled to a boyfriend

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Ifakiland(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:

grin grin grin
See as u just fine anyhow....u just fine scatter, just fine illegally, u just fine wickedly, just fine selfishly, just fine like say na only waka come.....can I get to know u? I live at 51 iweka road onitcha....its a popular address.

20 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

Hmmmmm, you got me thinking this morning. Nice question but you already know the answer. I am none of what you mentioned but I can see how you girls reason these days. Not like I don't have the nerves to hook up with a lady, but I have noticed that what some of us want are basically more carried away by what they also want from a guy without even remembering that they can make that man what they really want especially when he is truly in love with her.
Eh, Wait... How old are You exactly? 10? undecided

Dude, hustle, hustle, hustle..Ladies shouldn't be your priority for now.

15 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

Alaye double your hustle...no time for ngbatl ngbatl cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

Hmmm...are you sure you're not a mummy? 'Cos you talk like one.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
truthsayer007:

Alaye double your hustle...no time for ngbatl ngbatl cheesy
tell him oooo...grin

Common six pack sef. he doesn't have. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
Hope you know your moniker rhymes with "jargon"? Just saying.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Haute:

Hmmm...are you sure you're not a mummy? 'Cos you talk like one.

LoL. grin

I won't be one...till Maybe seven years time? grin

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

tell him oooo...grin

Common six pack sef. he doesn't have. lipsrsealed

You're being mean again! You're being mean again!! angry
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

I won't be one...till Maybe seven years time? grin

You think so? Well, I can change that. Don't bother about the "how". cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by GiaGunn(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Ifakiland:

See as u just fine anyhow....u just fine scatter, just fine illegally, u just fine wickedly, just fine selfishly, just fine like say na only waka come.....can I get to know u? I live at 51 iweka road onitcha....its a popular address.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.