Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be (37887 Views)

How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by phoenixinc: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalanders

Please i and my parents needs your contributions..My 28 years old sister who is a fresh graduate from the University summoned my parents and I that she got a fiance who was ready for marriage already...We were at least excited and joyously ask her to invite her fiance for proper introduction..Lastweek sunday was the said date,so we joyously went ahead in preparation on his arrival,preparing delicious meals to appease his arrival...He finally arrived and my dad asked him his occupation, what i heard was so disappointing...a SHOE MAKER for a Medicine graduate...i had to pretend as if notting seems wrong until the said guy departed..We summoned my Sister again and she said '' I love him and must marry him no matter what'' ...

Was she charmed or what??

This issue is really drilling the heart of my parents and i.
Can we help this situation or we just allow her to suit herself??

MOD'S please we need urgent responses

Christian loubutin is SHOE MAKER!!!!!
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Standing5(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalanders

Please i and my parents needs your contributions..My 28 years old sister who is a fresh graduate from the University summoned my parents and I that she got a fiance who was ready for marriage already...We were at least excited and joyously ask her to invite her fiance for proper introduction..Lastweek sunday was the said date,so we joyously went ahead in preparation on his arrival,preparing delicious meals to appease his arrival...He finally arrived and my dad asked him his occupation, what i heard was so disappointing...a SHOE MAKER for a Medicine graduate...i had to pretend as if notting seems wrong until the said guy departed..We summoned my Sister again and she said '' I love him and must marry him no matter what'' ...

What type of shoemaker is he? Is he in it for the long run? Shoe making is cool depending on the level it is practised. Don't forget, he can hardly be out of job as all he needs to work are his cheap raw materials and his skills.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by OfficialIYANU(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalanders

Before you haste into unsavory conclusions, no OCCUPATION is low or high. So far as he is not jobless, you must be appreciative. What I'd advice you to do is:
1. Pray for her. Let God show you if that man is His will for your sister or not. It may be charm, it may also be love. Whichever the case is, you have to become her Priest and pray for her.

BTW, there are multi-million naira shoemakers even here in Nigeria. The guy who supplies my school shoes for all our children is one!
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Le2money(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Shoemaker is still okay....at least he will be making more money by making shoes....thank God for him, he is still better Dan shoe cobbler.... He can also make his own brand name for d shoes he makes...God bless their union in advance
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by samlex21(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why don't you provide a Dasuki for ur sister... Am not even sure dat u urself has gotten a husband. Do u think good men are easy to find?? Just imagine a Doctor without shoes u simply refer to that Doctor as a mad man. My dear cobblers are not important yet u look at a man's leg wen dey approach u.. Ur sister saw something that probably 3G can't see.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by CalebIkechi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Love is in the air
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by chakula: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Greediness! What if the said guy turn to a successful business man? Will the family rejected him? A lady happened to be a graduate and she can differenciate good from bad so let the family respect her by accepting her choice. Simple!
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by titech2013: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
The peace in ur sister's heart is very important to her and her home as well. Nt all graduates are marriable. Let ur sister go for whom she loves.......
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by CalebIkechi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
samlex21:
Why don't you provide a Dasuki for ur sister... Am not even sure dat u urself has gotten a husband. Do u think good men are easy to find?? Just imagine a Doctor without shoes u simply refer to that Doctor as a mad man. My dear cobblers are not important yet u look at a man's leg wen dey approach u.. Ur sister saw something that probably 3G can't see.
dude shut the Bleep up will u permit ur sis marry a cobbler ?
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by san316(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op don't be dramatic. The profession of shoe making is not degrading as it seems. He could be making a lot of money from it. Not like he's an abowkee that move about mending shoes.
Don't judge
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by onila(f): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by lokonzo78: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hope you guys know how much good shoe makers are making now. Beautiful shoes are now produced in Nigeria, and some of the makers are now being patronized by the so called big boy. The guy might even be raking more money every month than your so called sister that read medicine. No job loss ohhh and the future is well secured as far as the guy innovate with what's trending. Despite that I earn very well, am looking for a handmade work for a better future. Leave your sister alone as far as her man is educated.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by BABANGBALI: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
she must have gbadun his long big preek laced with ata suesue cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by sukkot: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
louboutin in action doing big thangs lolz

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by badostic: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
You guys will do yourselves a great deal by rushing to Mountain of Fire and Miracles ministries for a 5 days Deliverance programme on her bahalf. The guy has used heavy charms on our Doctor and wants to cause your family pains. Please do not forget to keep me informed on the outcome and thank me.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by shizzy7(f): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
klexycole:
Shizzy wink
grin grin Happy new year klexy.... How you dey? how wife and shildren?
I don run comot for sports section..
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Adeevah(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Movie title: Could this be love
U have 2 option

Pay the shoemaker off secretly

Leave her to her faith
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by lomprico(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalanders

Have you heard of clarks, bata, emperor, timberland, etc before? In case u dont know they are world known footwear designers that rake in millions of dollars yearly, their pioneers started as coblers.
So dont be to quick to condemn ur sister's finance
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Dklef(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kai!
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
@OP YOU ARE A BIG LIAR

YOU ARE THESAME GUY THAT SAID YOU GOT MARRIED JUST LAST WEEK see prove https://www.nairaland.com/2866875/newly-wedded-wife-urinates-be SO HOW COME THAT SAME LAST WEEK YOUR SISTER BROUGHT SOMMEONE HOME AND YOU WERE BUSY PREPARING MEAL FOR HIS ARRIVAL?
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by oluwazino(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Probably she as seen that his future will be as bright as the sun who know he can be the one making shoes for all the government in Nigeria who knows !!!!!! But this matter need serous white garment church the gal need to chop broom beating as to confirm if its true love grin
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Mintayo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
There is nothing wrong in her marrying a shoe maker, BUT in the Nigeria we are today, no lady of such qualification would marry a shoemaker, hence, its may not be ordinary, please emphasis on MAY.
Op, Please make sure you carry out a little background on the guy on your own, ensure that the love your sister has for him is genuine, and same for the guy too. Also, make sure you find out everything that needs to be found out on the the guy, trust me, i am talking from experience. so that your sister will not regret later.
All the best
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by talktonase(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
The Babalawo whey dey on top ur sister matter dey use 5G network.
lwkm oh

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalanders

is the shoe maker beating her?

is she maltreating her?

she love the shoe maker right?

and the shoe maker love her too right?

are you going to marry your sister?

let her be! its her choice and respect it?
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ewizard1: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
I surely can read people's dumbness on here! undecided
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by bid4rich(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is shoe cobbler not a human being?

@OP-My advise: observe him and put him to test, he might be more intelligent than you that has a M.Sc paper
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
Are you insinuating a shoe maker ain't human? undecided
If you don't know who a shoe maker is, it's one who manufactures shoes and also help in amending damaged ones. If he has a good capital, he could enlarge the business.
Oh! You want her to bring home a wealthy man?
No offense, you sound like a poverty striken one.
If your sister didn't bring home a man now, you'd come here to post ''Help, my sister is 40 and not yet married''
You had better focus on your future and allow your sister prepare hers.
he asked for a cogent opinion not insult.
i still don't know y Nigeria can't advice someone without being inimical, can't ur reply b didactic?
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Well......I heard shoe makers are actually very active on bed.......I think your story affirms it grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed I just know say shoemakers dem dy use Jazz.. But I no know say e strong like this...
As if shoe makers arent human being. Its pointless 2 interfere in ur sister's future abeg. Assuming d guy brought a jeep now u guys wud av given him ur approval instantly Mind u cocharis owner started as an apprentice before he made it big. change ur mentality op
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ewizard1: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
bid4rich:
Is shoe cobbler not a human being?

@OP-My advise: observe him and put him to test, he might be more intelligent than you that has a M.Sc paper

#SMACKDOWN
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
A shoe maker is better than 10 unemployed graduate. The shoe maker can employ at least 2 graduates even more.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by bengoodcreature: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
I didnt c anytin wrong wt d youngma's sincerity, what is if he is a criminal bt told u pple that he is an Importer, pls let ur Sis mary her ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.