Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115788 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2016
repogirl:
WTF? Which petrol?

This is America, presently the strongest economy in the world! They don't need Nigeria for anything.

Did you see Obama's last state of the Union address? They have moved past petrol and invested in creating renewable energy that isn't polluting the environment. In a few years people will be using more of electric vehicles than petrol fueled vehicles.

Plus they have now entered the crude oil market and are producing and selling, that's why crude prices have dropped drastically?

Have you per chance been on the moon? The era of oil boom is long gone, my dear. The world has moved on to better things.

Trump is a loud mouthed, half thinking, supremacist but then we need to hear what he is saying and work on ourselves.

Smh...did I say Nigeria's Petrol? U jumped into conclusion as if u know everything...
who do u think u r, a walking Google? undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by TruthHurts1(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Smh...did I say Nigeria's Petrol? U jumped into conclusion as if u know everything...

At least she is not a racist.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:

At least she is not a racist.

And who's the racist here? It shud be YOU now...

Or u juz need more attention coz no one is giving u a ----... undecided
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by kola2370(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
See him head like lizard wet swallow fayose kpomo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by kola2370(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2016
See him head like lizard wey swallow fayose kpomo grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by repogirl(f): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

lol,so which petrol are you talking about? The one that they are selling or the one that is over filled in their reserves? SMH!

You said they can't do without petrol and I told you they don't need petrol, simple! Nigeria's or whoever else's and I don't need to be Google to know it.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ashewoboy(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2016
repogirl, i love you.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by repogirl(f): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2016
ashewoboy:
repogirl, i love you.
lol, thanks. I love.....

My husband grin
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ashewoboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
repogirl:
lol, thanks. I love.....

My husband grin

u r taken? Awwwww......

Let's play away match na even if it's just oncecheesy

You are simply irresistible like dat seasoning cube.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by repogirl(f): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2016
ashewoboy:

u r taken? Awwwww......

Let's play match na even if it's just oncecheesy

You are simply irresistible like dat seasoning cube.
blushes....thainks mush grin

But I don't play away matches. Na only home match I dey do with only one home player. smiley. Thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ashewoboy(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
repogirl:
blushes....thainks mush grin

But I don't play away matches. Na only home match I dey do with only one home player. smiley. Thanks for the offer.

Truth be told, your write ups, made me fall in love with you.

I checked the people you are following, just three, and i'm thinking, if i request for a follow back will she grant it?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by repogirl(f): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
ashewoboy:

Truth be told, your write ups, made me fall in love with you.

I checked the people you are following, just three, and i'm thinking, if i request for a follow back will she grant it?
Ask and it shall be given, Sir.

I am humbly following...... even though you tend towards sexually explicit content. wink
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by TruthHurts1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

And who's the racist here? It shud be YOU now...

Or u juz need more attention coz no one is giving u a ----... undecided

Are you not the one seeking attention? Don't you have online forums in the Philipines? So why are you insulting us by calling Nigerians monkeys on our own forum?
Watch your language or you will be banned from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Are you not the one seeking attention? Don't you have online forums in the Philipines? So why are you insulting us by calling Nigerians monkeys on our own forum?
Watch your language or you will be banned from Nairaland.

This forum is Made for humans and not for wild animals who has nothing in his mind but insulting members...is that what u proud of??... angry
And who d hell r u to stop foreign ppol to come here? U keep quoting me with ur rotten agenda! Abeg, get off!

Get over it & grow up little boy! Chaaii
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by TruthHurts1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

This forum is Made for humans and not for wild animals who has nothing in his mind but insulting members...is that what u proud of??... angry
And who d hell r u to stop foreign ppol to come here? U keep quoting me with ur rotten agenda! Abeg, get off!

Get over it & grow up little boy! Chaaii

So I am now the "wild animal"? Thank you for sharing your Philipino behaviour with us on nairaland. Nairaland as the name implies is a Nigerian Forum.
If we allow you to use this forum, the least you can do is to be polite and not call us names like "monkey" and "wild animal".
I'm giving you a final warning. If you continue your racist behaviour towards black people, I will make you are banned from Nairaland.
If you like don't behave.

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=TruthHurts1 post=42093622][/quote]

Before u tell others to be polite, try to fix urself first! Coz seems u don't have that...ur behavior reflects u...

And do not threat anyone here, nobody is scared of u...

As I said & I will say it again juz in case u missed it, GROW UP u little boy & STOP insulting others if u don't want to be insulted..now pin that in ur brain.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't blame Trump, even in Nigeria, a section of the country is being threatened to be sent back to their place of origin. Trump is a racist, some say, but Nigerians are more racist than Trump. You want prove? Check any thread here to see e-warriors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Babacele: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Before u tell others to be polite, try to fix urself first! Coz seems u don't have that...ur behavior reflects u...

And do not threat anyone here, nobody is scared of u...

As I said & I will say it again juz in case u missed it, GROW UP u little boy & STOP insulting others if u don't want to be insulted..now pin that in ur brain.
Bae I'm getting annoyed ...........no more reactions.........even if u are hurt. let it go..... deal?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Babacele:
Bae I'm getting annoyed ...........no more reactions.........even if u are hurt. let it go..... deal?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Babacele: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bae...... deal?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Babacele:
Bae...... deal?

OK...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Babacele: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

OK...
...thank you ...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Babacele: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

OK...
...thank you ...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by demzey(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..
lol ur statement is funny, bt ow do u mean by day cant survive witout petrol....nigeria's petrol?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by onoja12: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
slave mentality unlike you my friend i have traveled the world,and guess what i have first hand knowledge of the life of a black man in those part of the world.wake up fast that place is not heaven .if you like sell all your belongings to go,when you get there you would quickly discover that they own nothing there cars are on loan,there houses are on loan even there cloths is paid by credit card which is borrowed money,so in return you work like a slave.as for civilized if not because you are a slave you would know that word is a myth when you get there the police would teach you what civilazation is when you are black.as for jobs guess what when people get tired of looking for jobs then they would start there own business and start creating jobs.

Osahon7:
you just open your mouth and be talking nonsense! Probably its becos u have neva had the opportunity of ld leaving the shores of this country! If you live abroad with a good job, you won't be saying this!! So they all should come to Nigeria abi? To do what? So that your government will kill their potentials with their corrupt policies? Some ppl abroad aint there because of greener pastures, they are there because dey wished to be in a normal,civilized community! It might interest you to know that wit your Nigerian Bsc degree, if they all come to develop Nigeria, your job is not safe, because a typical nigerian employer will hire foreign degree folks to Locally trained

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Addicted2Women: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Do you think we Americans will vote for him ??
Do you think Americans are insane to vote for a lunatic ??
And you also think if he wins, i will be deported ??

You can't deport the 2 million illegal Mexicans who lives in the USA.
There is what we call democracy in american.
You have to do everything accordingly.
The united Nations don't even have the rights and power to deport anyone without a court process.

Continue displaying your ignorance.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by otiigba1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
This fat ugly son of a b...has finally lost his mind shocked
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Skywalker5(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is fake news. He never said this. Whats wrong with mods bringing this to frontpage. Your link is to another hungry blogger.

[size=20pt]This is Fake News [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Iko5000: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why does nairaland like fake news on FP ?[size=20pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

America exports petroleum for your information.... And Nigeria is not among their top5 customers in terms of crude.... Therefore, they dont give a shiit if we exist or not.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mmsen: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why is there so much fake news on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by laprince(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
LordAdam:
Is Donald Trump a South African? They should check his family tree sharperly. Or jor ask him mama who e real papa b...

-Lord

Xenophobia things. Lol
I first took note of that word because of South Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.