Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate (82714 Views)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Mhizizzy(f): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bad tin don dey APN for campus
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by cocoberry(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kai shocked
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by LegalBaby(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
for those who dont hav MB the video goes thus!!!

one black guy was humping one lightskinned girl wit tribal marks, they were been recorded but they didnt care..and the lady was busy enjoying the sex not caring if they were in full public glare

later police came..but the police said the don't hand domestic matter...after the 3rd round the guy came off her and kissed her..

choi but see traffic on top sex video
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by dadson2009(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
I no see anything ooo
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by LordVoldemort(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op you ar on some hard drugs, the video just prove you are full of shit

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by frankobaba(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thunder fire the mumu weh make me waste my mb

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
saxywale:
There is still no proof in that 36 seconds video that anyone or thing was caught having sex. Bloggers like spreading false news.

Thank you!!
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by LordVoldemort(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
geesilver:
Na serious nacking o

Who nack for the video now!!! Just shatap ur mouth dere, you no ma get mb to watch
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Etizz: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
How can u record about 35secs of nothing and call it a video of the couple having sex, ...

Did u even see d couple? Let alone having sex?

Rubbish....

Pathetic....
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Bollinger(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
I'm just hearing "Efun won laso" grin

Which kind efun won laso. Dont give them joor angry

Dint they know they were outside before. Awon ti Yaba Left! angry

Instead of them to pluck one long dongoyaro stick and flog that demon out of them.

Every babe na virgin till e get belle. Lol.....
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by CashVessel(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
A new and dangerous form of MAGUN.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Didn't see nothing.
Story is still false until proven otherwise
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!
No sinner is a Christian
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by NaLaugh: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Look at all the people jumping in this thread to view some kinky gate sex, but faced with some random mob. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by olabamiyo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
NONSENSE! NOTHING TO ESTABLISH THE CLAIM. WASTE OF SPACE. MTCHEW

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by knightsTempler: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is it just me, cuz i didn't see nada, whoever recorded the video should be flogged instead cheesy
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Sacramento4real(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
saxywale:
There is still no proof in that 36 seconds video that anyone or thing was caught having sex. Bloggers like spreading false news.
As in ehn.... The OP smoke grass. Na wetin Im come think say he video 4 there Na? That could be a crowd separating two people fighting for all I care.You couldn't even go close to get a clear coverage and you call it evidence
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
This fagg0t can't record shiit to save his life, i hooe that guy on black will upload his own, seems like he got a good view of the action.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by cyril700(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hope u know u tube pays dis dude 4 uploading trash n tricking us to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by bravolyk(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
i did not see anything

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by yipata: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
I'm just hearing "Efun won laso" grin

Which kind efun won laso. Dont give them joor angry

Dint they know they were outside before. Awon ti Yaba Left! angry

Instead of them to pluck one long dongoyaro stick and flog that demon out of them.

its people like you that belives in jungle justice... learn to think before u act. reaction doesnthelp mosttimes, responding to the situation is what matters most
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by VickyRotex(f): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
yipata:

its people like you that belives in jungle justice... learn to think before u act. reaction doesnthelp mosttimes, responding to the situation is what matters most

Calm down o! angry

It's not my fault that you can't point out sarcasm in my comment.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Egie4real: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Towncrier247:
We decided to upload this video because of those who accused newseveryhour.com of spreading fabricated false news yesterday. Watch it for yourself... Seeing is believing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrwFgw46gFM
You just confirmed the speculations... Nothing there that confirms the caption it carries!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by obidevine(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
There's nothin in this video to verify this claim.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Leave then alone, it's a free country!, some of the people condenming them will still go home and watch Indecency of people having sex outside

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by tunapa2009(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Etizz:
How can u record about 35secs of nothing and call it a video of the couple having sex, ...

Did u even see d couple? Let alone having sex?

Rubbish....

Pathetic....
bro, yes I did. I was so shocked at the sight of them. It looked like the days of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. I don't know whether the OP saw them, but the video posted covered the late part of the event and not the actual "acts"
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
tunapa2009:
The story was very true because I was at OAU gate when it happened. The event took place around some minutes to 5and looked bizarre. I am very sure they were under some sorts of spiritual movement: the woman reactions made it so clear. Africa! Africa!! Africa!!! I can't categorically say whether it was a ritual rites as some claimed or a spell to disgrace them.

Hmmm, but even if they were caught mating why do they have to be treated like that? Aren't there laws and a better way to treat people who commit such offense
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by SoEndowed(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
sauceny:
Wonders they say,shall never end...

But the person recording the video will make a bad producer,common to get a clear shot of em,he can't...Because me did not see angry anything

Your head dey correct
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Nicepoker(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nonsense thread. I saw nothing. Op tell me r u high?
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
i didn't see anyone having sex. just a mob lynching someone. and why is this topic so viral?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.