Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate (82716 Views)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by calabaman(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
but seriously see the amount of people viewing this thread.

PEOPLE CAN LIKE TO SEE BAD BAD TINZ

bck to the topic.......this video shows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. op gimme bck my wasted mb
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
jnrbayano:
Idiotic thread.
...much more than idiotic gaan angry
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by bennywise30(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
So kissing in public is now a crime in nigeria?? even if is sex people should learn how to mind their business

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fast rising Nollywood star and model Nunnsi Ojong weds MC Galaxy in his new hit song music video “Hello“.
The Nollywood themed love story video features popular actor Chinwetalu Agu, Iyanya, DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Humility and Ms Bodega.
Mazi Cijizzle Cijay directed the video and produced by Wole Ogundare.
The video celebrated the beautiful and colourful traditional marriage culture of Akwa Ibom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzP9-Dqh20A
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Panelbeater(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nairalanders are perverts, o boi see traffic oh.
OP mumu ni e oh, cos I no see anything oh
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by deathmen12: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Towncrier247:
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH DATA TO WATCH THE ABOVE VIDEO,DOWNLOAD HERE»www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/couple-caught-kissing-having-sx-at.html
nawa o
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by latuma: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
;Djust see ur self, you get better title for your film lacks what ppl can commend you for. bad producer. anyway Kip it up
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
What kind of stupid video is this? I can only see a guy backing a bag @ his back. Nonsense post.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by geesilver(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Who nack for the video now!!! Just shatap ur mouth dere, you no ma get mb to watch
Guy na fite..........take am easy o. I also get bad mouth o. If I use it on u...ehen..hmmmm.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by GodblessNig247(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
cococandy:
Didn't see nothing. Story is still false until proven otherwise
what do u want to see please ?
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by all4lucybaby(f): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha
Anaskie:
I've watched the video like 3 times now and still can't find any couple having sex there.

The person who recorded this video should be flogged for not having a steady hand. Even my grandmother would do a better job angry
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by LordVoldemort(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
geesilver:

Guy na fite..........take am easy o. I also get bad mouth o. If I use it on u...ehen..hmmmm.

You need not to tell me you have a bad mouth, let it loose and I will be glad to fix it for you.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by repogirl(f): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I can't see anything na angry
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Hygist: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by repogirl(f): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hygist:
SEE FULL VIDEO HERE

http://www.hygist.com/2016/01/couple-caught-kissing-having-sex-at.html
amadioha faya you dia, you post picture, sey na video.

Desperate blogger! angry

In fact I will report you to theMod for this kind of fraudulent deception angry grin
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by beeman80: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
A cyber cafe at Ijaye-Ojokoro is closing down and it is selling off everything at give away prices.For sale is a 10ft cyber cafe table and 2 desktop computers for sale @ 50k.Also there's a 21" flat screen plasma that comes with a DVD side player and it is going for 25k.
Call Demola on 07052460509.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by EmekaIhediwa(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
sauceny:
Wonders they say,shall never end...

But the person recording the video will make a bad producer,common to get a clear shot of em,he can't...Because me did not see angry anything

If you want the camera come i take it
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by geesilver(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordVoldemort:

You need not to tell me you have a bad mouth, let it loose and I will be glad to fix it for you.
re u sure.ok let d battle begin.....wait first na u dey the video, abi why this thing com concern u dis much.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by jojoki: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
saxywale:
There is still no proof in that 36 seconds video that anyone or thing was caught having sex. Bloggers like spreading false news.

Don't mind dem yeye people spreading rubbish. The Guy speaking Yoruba in the background said " efun laso" which means "give him/her cloth" if they are two party involved it would have been "efun won laso" that is "give them cloth" The camera Guy production be like somebody from Yaba left.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Adeoba10(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
I'm just hearing "Efun won laso" grin

Which kind efun won laso. Dont give them joor angry

Dint they know they were outside before. Awon ti Yaba Left! angry

Instead of them to pluck one long dongoyaro stick and flog that demon out of them.
My sister, "Eni ti ama se, ti koni dari jin wa, Olohun maje a ri na ko" Is beyond Oju lasan....
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adeoba10:

My sister, "Eni ti ama se, ti koni dari jin wa, Olohun maje a ri na ko" Is beyond Oju lasan....

Amin o! Are you sure it's beyond Oju lasan? embarassed
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by hansad: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sharia Criminal Law already in application - even in a university in the SW? If a couple are caught with indecent exposure in a public place, they are supposed to be taken to the police.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Mjones77(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Drabeey:
We blacks are just too barbaric.... The world have evolved pass the nonsense. if you see anything not good to your eyes. shut them and go your way!!!
Nigerians wud never change if dey are having sex and so why the whole embarrassment like those people beating dem has never had sex. they are a couple let them be as long as it's not somebodies wife.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by hansad: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
tunapa2009:
The story was very true because I was at OAU gate when it happened. The event took place around some minutes to 5and looked bizarre. I am very sure they were under some sorts of spiritual movement: the woman reactions made it so clear. Africa! Africa!! Africa!!! I can't categorically say whether it was a ritual rites as some claimed or a spell to disgrace them.

What is too sinful about a couple mutually agreeing to have sex - unless they did it nude in in the open - to willingly embarrass the general public?
The hyper reaction and punishment by the public in that video show some religious fanatics trying to show off their hypocrisy.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by sheilak: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Drabeey:
We blacks are just too barbaric.... The world have evolved pass the nonsense. if you see anything not good to your eyes. shut them and go your way!!!

Your family is too barbaric. You cannot have sex publicly anywhere in the world except in very few places. If they tried this elsewhere, they would be arrested because it is a criminal offenceundecided
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by sheilak: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
hansad:

What is too sinful about a couple mutually agreeing to have sex - unless they did it nude in in the open - to willingly embarrass the general public?
The hyper reaction and punishment by the public in that video show some religious fanatics trying to show off their hypocrisy.

Really... Did you watch the video at all?undecided

Do you know that they would have been arrested if itbhad happened in the US?
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by AsYouSaid: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
My cursory observation. The video recording has only an individual involved as the subject matter (only one person). Yoruba speaking guys would agree with me that "E ma naa o", E fun u laso", and "o fe pa ara e ni" were all referring only to someone and in the singular. The length people go to lie, hmmmmh....
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheilak:

Your family is too barbaric. You cannot have sex publicly anywhere in the world except in very few places. If they tried this elsewhere, they would be arrested because it is a criminal offenceundecided
do u think we should start ds? im very good at this
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REMIND ME OF THE SECTION OF THE CONSTITUTION THAT SAYS THEIR ACT IS CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by xreal: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Drabeey:

your comment is the most sensible on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by delishpot: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bloggers ehn, anyway, why are some Nigeriand this wicked. They were caught kissing so they had to torture them?
As for the blogger, he or she shod be sied anf flogged for carrying this crazy news.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Prince16: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Really
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.