Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (24716 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by tosyne2much(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2016
jopretty:
Get one of her friends you trust to do that for you. The idea is that friend would ask her to accompany her to the market to get some stuffs. On getting there, the friend should cook up a story about wanting to get neck, wrist or whatever chain and off they go to that section and while checking for that, the friend should pick up any engagement ring to try on and also ask your girl to do same. And viola! you'll get the answer you seek. Thank me later when it works out that way. kiss
You are a lady of wisdom cool

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by jopretty(f): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Nkemp:

Lie lie. For naija when we dey. The friend must tell her. Ladies hardly keep secrets. Even if she doesn't tell d lucky bride to be. She will tell some1 else who will inturn relate the aproko gist. Then spoil d surprise. And note, she's still gonna pretend like she's surprised.

#if only you can read her mind @ that momen#
I wrote that from personal experience and the bride didn't know till wedding day during groom's closing remark.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Mekybliss(f): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2016
shegsky:
Anybody willing to help me with the kinda size of ring that could enter thru these finger comfortable
@jopretty, Do u have an idea .
@Mekybliss
it must be size 9. Am positive
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by jopretty(f): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
You are a lady of wisdom cool
thanks smiley
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by jopretty(f): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2016
shegsky:
Anybody willing to help me with the kinda size of ring that could enter thru these finger comfortable
@jopretty, Do u have an idea .
@Mekybliss
15 will do.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2016
chibuikegn:
Buy anyone u think that may size her but b4 payment, explain to the seller that u don't really know the actual size and if it didn't match d size, u will & change it
Then, most important thing is to first get a ring & engage her
hmmn. Wont you feel somehow if perhaps the ring is oversize . As in, you get the drift.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Topccy007:
I've never slept in the same room with her before I won't want to try that. Avoiding temptation is better dear. I believe you understand my point of view.

I salute Ur respect for Ur bae

2 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2016
Bevy12:
Get one of the rings she uses then go the store and ask for a wedding ring about that size

Ur giving the surprise away

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2016
jopretty:
15 will do.
hmn. Already got size 18 but with what am seeing here, i think am gonna return the ring asap or what do you suggest i do .
It won?t be funny if the ring doesn't suit her o.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2016
jt2010:

Ring size is the same as shoe size.

U sure it works that way?
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by nameoh: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Now I can confirm that truly most people on nairalansd are kids.
Poster
Just buy any adjustable ring and wear it any day u will be with her.let her notice the ring then, you will be playing with her remove the ring and put it in her hand adjust it without her knowledge. Dont just put it in one finger if not she might notice.
Don't do it in a way she will suspect.let it just be on of your usual play.
Later remove the ring and put in ur smallest finger. Make sure it does not change the ring size.
U have gotten what u want.

2 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Mishydoo(m): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Wats with d surprise anywaynt lyk she ddnt see it coming...U shld even be worried if shez too surprised....lyk she wsnt excpctin u to propose or wat undecided

Nigga,simply take her to a shop and buy her d ring of her size no go dey suffa yasef...

3 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Krismart(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Ask her ex
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by oluwazino(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2016
jopretty:
Get one of her friends you trust to do that for you. The idea is that friend would ask her to accompany her to the market to get some stuffs. On getting there, the friend should cook up a story about wanting to get neck, wrist or whatever chain and off they go to that section and while checking for that, the friend should pick up any engagement ring to try on and also ask your girl to do same. And viola! you'll get the answer you seek. Thank me later when it works out that way. kiss
lolz you wan spoil their life ? What if that her friend has crush on him kor !!!!! Lobaton .... Op just go and buy her anyhow ring and playfully tell her you saw the ring and you like it and would want her to have it don't even boarder putting it on her finger just lock up she will be the one to tell you if it fits or not then you get your answer, unless you know a very good somebody that can shut da hell up nd you sure she not crushing on you and has good intentions for you guyz den do like its been stated here.pls no spoil show for that bae o!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Bluette(f): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2016
lumzybo:
*coughs*
Lassa fever grin
lumzybo:
*coughs*
Lassa fever
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by nairalife101: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Topccy007:
My sweetheart is definitely due for an engagement ring but I don't know her ring size and I won't like to ask her since ladies prefer it coming as a surprise.

They like to have stories to tell about their engagement and I have the belief giving her a surprise regarding this will make more sense.

I need to propose to her as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Need only useful comments pls.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

Use rope measure am

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Motolank: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Cut her finger and take it to market.
Sounds most appropriate grin
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Get a size 7.5. That usually works for most women

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Jerryolumide(m): 5:01am On Jan 17, 2016
jopretty:
nice idea

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2016
lumzybo:

To tell other guys like U to keep off.

Another way of saying she is taken (hopefully)
If wedding rings don't deter some men from making advances on women, why should engagement rings. Pray to have a good woman as girlfriend/wife that can resist advances.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by linearity: 6:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Don't use friends or anyone she knows, ladies knows that is the way most guys do it, so she will decode and you are not sure if her friend's mannerisms towards her thereafter will not give it away.

Use a total stranger, go to the mall with her; then leave her somewhere under the guise that you forgot something, turn the corner where she can't see you and hitch the plan with any guy you see, 4 of 5 guys who are not in a hurry will help you. Tell the guy that he should pretent that he is buying a promise ring for his gf.

Once the plan is in place, go meet your gf and continue walking, it will help if you plan this towards the jewelry store, the guy will go ahead and pretent as if, he is looking for a ring and on sighting you guys, he will approach for help and say your gf finger is almost the same size as that of his, persuade your gf to help the poor guy to try the ring on, make sure the jewelry call the size of the rings as they are fitted on, once done you can both go your way.

Depending on the type of guy, you may want to pay them ahead of time.

Your gf will not read any meaning to this, compare to if the person is known to her and will forget the stranger in a flash.

Or prearrange the stuff with a male friend of a friend' friend that she did not know...i.e. Tell a friend to tell his friend to tell his friend that..., you get the drift now.

3 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by xMrPx(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2016
With d picture of her hand, any ring seller can tell her size'. Be mindful how u bringg her friends into this" not all friends are actually friends indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by torddy4u(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Topccy007:
My sweetheart is definitely due for an engagement ring but I don't know her ring size and I won't like to ask her since ladies prefer it coming as a surprise.

They like to have stories to tell about their engagement and I have the belief giving her a surprise regarding this will make more sense.

I need to propose to her as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Need only useful comments pls.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

when u play with her measure ur palm with hers, the engagement finger must correspond with one of ur last 3 fingers....... then go to ring shop n get d size... that was I did.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Just stare at her fingers, visualize her finger size and off you go.
Is that so,stil looking for urs.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2016
And then after all of this shenanigan, you'll both feign a surprise proposal.

Dear is god grin

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by lonelydora: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2016
jopretty:

Perfect answer.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Lordprez: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2016
islandmoon:

you have sh!t in mind? disgusting!!!! embarassed
Lol... You get what I mean na wink
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by flyingdutchman(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2016
I PLAYFULLY TIED A ROPE AROUND HER FINGER ONCE AND SAID IT WAS A SYMBOL OF OUR FRIENDSHIP (I WAS A BROKE ASS NIGGAR THEN). I KEPT THAT PIECE OF ROPE IN MY EMPTY WALLET FOR THREE YEARS UNTIL I GOT A JOB. AS SOON AS I GOT A GOOD JOB, GUESS WHAT I DID?

2 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by sisisioge: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Bobo get a taperule and discretely measure her finger while she's asleep.issue resolved. Also get the ring in a place where it's allowed to be changed if need be.

Shes gonna love the surprise. Congratz...u found your gem.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by otayibo: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Bro u wicked oh. I pray u do same wen s ur turn. Wicked boi.
RadicallyBlunt:
Cut her finger and take it to market.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by micca: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Topccy007:
That's beautiful! Great idea! Let me thank you now cos I know it will work.
Do u no either her frnd like u marry her? Think of that. What to do is luk her hand vry carefull lyk u are playiny with her finger and compare it with one of urs u will know.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by smileysmiley(f): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
op asking her friend to do it is a better choice... I just love cute love stories and I wish you all the best in your proposal #givethatladyalovelysmile

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.