Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (24717 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by MartinsIfeco(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Topccy007:
My sweetheart is definitely due for an engagement ring but I don't know her ring size and I won't like to ask her since ladies prefer it coming as a surprise.

They like to have stories to tell about their engagement and I have the belief giving her a surprise regarding this will make more sense.

I need to propose to her as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Need only useful comments pls.

Cc: Lalasticlala.
OP this's Mtcheeew
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by MartinsIfeco(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Topccy007:
Stewpid....u still follow me reach here..
Who's stupid here?
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by lumzybo: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2016
Bluette:

Lassa fever grin

Lassa fever

Na wa ooo.... wish unto others what u wish ursef

Happy sunday omo ibadan
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by francisduru: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Her finger for engagement ring must be the same size with ur little finger, that will really help u detect her Size.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Topccy007: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
MartinsIfeco:
Who's stupid here?
it's evident u are. Especially from the way you think.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by beegurl(f): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Her US shoe size will be her ring size. US not UK shoe.
Ask for her shoe size both UK and US, she will think u want to but her a shoe. Pls buy her a shoe after u ask her so she won't hold u ransome for asking her shoe size without getting her one.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by chyk0(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
DRUG her and test her fingers with the ring. grin
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Kanbee: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

2 Likes

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by zikray: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin
RadicallyBlunt:
Cut her finger and take it to market.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by bethyz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
My guy simply asked for my size of my ring finger. I don't mind. grin atleast I get my ring.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by bethyz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
My guy simply asked for the size of my ring finger. I don't mind. grin atleast I get my ring.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by jt2010: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

U sure it works that way?

Very Positive about that.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by inkreezz(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2016
simple way hold her fingers bring Yr fingers match them 2gethr any of yr finger dat match with her engagement finger use it as d sample size. do it as if ur playing wit her hand

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by inkreezz(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2016
simple way hold her fingers bring Yr fingers match them 2gethr any of yr finger dat match with her engagement finger use it as d sample size. do it as if ur playing wit her hand.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
refreshrate:

obviously never ever bought a ring before

Giving advice still?

SMH
How old are U n Did u read my comment @all??
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by refreshrate: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
akinsal:

How old are U n Did u read my comment @all??

D@ft!

What was the big deal about your dumb post that you're asking if I read it?

No I didn't read it, I just quoted you and wrote whatever crossed my mind.

Op should just look at her hand and will know her ring size.

Oponu osi instead of you to keep quiet after your folly was highlighted you're coming here to ask further stupid questions
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
refreshrate:

D@ft!

What was the big deal about your dumb post that you're asking if I read it?

No I didn't read it, I just quoted you and wrote whatever crossed my mind.

Oponu osi
U must b a Big fool and a nonentity for you to quote me in d first instance....

Oponu..Eranko..Onirankiran...
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by refreshrate: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
akinsal:

U must b a Big fool and a nonentity for you to quote me in d first instance....

Oponu..Eranko..Onirankiran...

It's easy to press keypad to express yourself. the quality of what's between your ears already exposed you Oga.

Look at her hand and you will know the ring size.

Easily the d@ftest thing ive read this year

Did you see anybody agree with you? NO

I know your mind sometimes tells you what you are & that's good enough for me.
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 19, 2016
refreshrate:

It's easy to press keypad to express yourself. the quality of what's between your ears already exposed you Oga.

undecided
refreshrate:

I gat no time to reply dumb kids anymore so Gerrarrehea....
Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by SenatorJames(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
jopretty:
Get one of her friends you trust to do that for you. The idea is that friend would ask her to accompany her to the market to get some stuffs. On getting there, the friend should cook up a story about wanting to get neck, wrist or whatever chain and off they go to that section and while checking for that, the friend should pick up any engagement ring to try on and also ask your girl to do same. And viola! you'll get the answer you seek. Thank me later when it works out that way. kiss
What a nice idea. the friend can even buy the one she say she likes and give it to the husband to present later.

1 Like

Re: Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? by Trishh: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
A very accurate way to know exact ring size.

How to measure and get your exact ring size
http://www.thewomandiary.com/know-your-ring-size/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.