Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient (3181 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by midolian(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
A doctor in New York has been banned and is being investigated for masturbating on the face of an unconscious woman.

The 45-year-old doctor, David Newman is being investigated for sexually assaulting a 22-year-old patient while she was unconscious and receiving treatment at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, US.
According to investigations, the patient was admitted with severe pains in her right shoulder and chest. She was attended to by two nurses in a private who gave her morphine.

The nurses asked her to remove her shirt and bra so she can wear a hospital gown for an x-ray.
The woman told investigators that while she was there waiting, Dr. Newman came into the room and gave her a another dose of morphine despite her protests that she had already been given the drug.

She further claims that while she was unconscious, she heard the sound of someone pleasuring himself. She was unable to move but felt sperm on her face.

She told investigators that Newman wiped the sperm from her face with a blanket after he finished masturbation on her.

https://www.today.ng/strange/66839/doctor-on-face-of-unconscious-patient?utm_source=dlvr.it_nnd&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
this is serious
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by midolian(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Should be castrated!

Must be castrated!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by obiorathesubtle: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
maybe he heard a voice grin
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by kay29000(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yuck! That's one hornny doctor.
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by donwily(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
"Shitt" happens everywhere, everyday
End time things
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by bettercreature(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
He is a terrorist!
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by thorpido(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
He will lose his licence.
The doctor let the devil whisper in his ears.
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by tubouncen(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pic-sure?
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Aminat508(f): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
midolian:
Should be castrated!

Must be castrated!
boo, how are u? angry
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by midolian(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Aminat508:
boo, how are u? angry
Ayam fine..thank you smiley

Hope you are fine too
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by donbenedict(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yourmain cheesy
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Yourmain cheesy

cry when he could have had me sad
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by donbenedict(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
YourMain:

hahahaha, I wish u changed ur mind abt doctors and see d need to date an engineer grin
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by midolian(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
YourMain:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Aminat508(f): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahaha, I wish u changed ur mind abt doctors and see d need to date an engineer grin

lol doctors are fiiiiiiine. I'll only be managing an engineer.
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
midolian:
embarassed embarassed

Lol what ? tongue
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by donbenedict(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
YourMain:

lol doctors are fiiiiiiine. I'll only be managing an engineer.
angry rushes to go study medicine!
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
angry rushes to go study medicine!

Lol I was joking oo tongue
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by donbenedict(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
YourMain:

Lol I was joking oo tongue
of course u were. grin who doesn't wish to date an engineer cheesy
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
donbenedict:
of course u were. grin who doesn't wish to date an engineer cheesy

Hahahha people that want to date doctors tongue
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by donbenedict(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
YourMain:

Hahahha people that want to date doctors tongue
lol go away jor cheesy
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy

there is a particular screw that has loosened in his hypothalamus I guess. Kabiru the Mecho can fix dat!
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by oluwasegun007(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
E.T.T
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by cosby02(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2016
W shocked shocked shocked shocked T shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked F shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by free2ryhme: 1:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Insane people everywhere
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by ipledge10(m): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
leave YourMain oo...Doctors are boring..she should come for Egnr
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by kirchofff(m): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Pervert alert!
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 17, 2016
ipledge10:
leave YourMain oo...Doctors are boring..she should come for Egnr

lol is it by force though ? Keep hating when you get sick you'll start calling my husband tongue
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by ipledge10(m): 1:44am On Jan 17, 2016
YourMain:

lol is it by force though ? Keep hating when you get sick you'll start calling my husband tongue
Now u r breaking my heart angry
Re: Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2016
ipledge10:
Now u r breaking my heart angry

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? / Airforce1 Has Gone Viral... Lmao / Women Can Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.