Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. (1087 Views)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. by Chrystover: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2016
I feel so bad for the street hawkers because of the wrinkled faces their wares subject them to. Buh you, why subject your young facial skin to wrinkles all in the name of swag? So pathetic.

Meanwhile, kudos to the ladies who are dropping the imbecilic postures.

Re: Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. by AyamBlaze: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Brace urself for some bashing.. tongue Meanwhile, I made d FTC.. But I feel indifferent
Re: Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. by Chrystover: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Because I said the obvious?
Re: Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. by Trapnews: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Gay Alert! shocked
Re: Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. by vault(m): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2016
I honestly don't get the guys part.....

4 the girls,, they av stopped it nah
Re: Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. by kirchofff(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2016
OYA E WA BASH BOBO YI
Re: Wrinkled Faces: Pathetic Definition Of "Swags" Among The Young Male Folks. by VECTRUM: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Social Spots In Lekki/ajah Axis? / Bank Teller Tells Me Goodnight. / 8 Facts That Will Enable You Step Out Of Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.