Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? (1049 Views)

Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by gentlesoul196: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
I got this friend that has been hell bent on love with me, is there any polite way to tell her i'm not interested in her and she won't see me as an enemy?
I don't want to get her laid she may use that as a yardstick but then i don't want anything extended apart from been the normal friends
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by gudluckgreat(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
No
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by halfricanadian(f): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin see trapping
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by nairamaverick(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
By telling her politely
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Kjking(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just invite her over to your house sit her down serve her with a nice wine and tell her you tested HIV POSITIVE trust me, the Egyptian you see today you shall see no more

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'm a heart breaker
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Introduce her to your girl tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by babyfaceafrica: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Its pretty difficult because ladies naturally are difficult and are always in a state of hogamoga....no matter how well-put you tell her she will feel hurt and think you don't cherish her ....that said..never lead her on..if you ain't interested ..say so and take a stand..don't fall for any sentimental gimmicks she may put on.....be principled and never friendzone her,but be her friend......watever she thinks about you after your decision is her problem .....Be a man..do better than they do to us!!!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by vicstar(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
that poster above has said it all cool
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Lovelynature(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stop giving her much attention. Keep her at distance and ignore her most times. Better still, create an impression that you have a bae even if you don't have

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chai. I just pity the girl.
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by bensonAkw: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
just be nice to her and politely let her know that it wont work,am experiencing one lately,i do send her recharge card often so that she may not feel ignored,no point laying a lady when you know deep down it cant move to the nxt level.
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Memesticmeme: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
What is dis wan saying...is there anyway I can tell you politely that you are HIV positive

Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by chigoizie7(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
This your female friend u don't wanna lay must be very ugly or she doesn't have good characters.

Well, invite her over, offer her drinks(alcohol),make her tipsy, if she doesn't drink, offer her weed, if she refuses, make sure u cook her food with it.

Don't do anything stupid, don't fûck her,

The idea is to tell her your mind right, as long as she is tipsy, not drunk oh /a bit high, now, u can tell her anything u want to tell her, she no go reason am, her mind will be telling her, is this guy telling me the truth or is it d highness and on the other hand, she is not so sure wat u told her, she go lay low so dat u won't see her as desperate.
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm a heart breaker
Lol she will run for her dear heart
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Dygeasy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Its pretty difficult because ladies naturally a difficult and are always in a state of hogamoga....no matter how well-put you tell her she will feel hurt and think you don't cherish her ....that said..never lead her on..if you aint interested ..say so and take a stand..don't fall for any sentimental gimmicks she may put on.....be principled and never friendzone her,but be her friend......watever she thinks about you after your decision is her problem .....Be a man..do better than they do to us!!!
OP

This message is for you cool
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol she will run for her dear heart
lol she has already...

grin
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol she has already...

grin
longest time, where have u been?
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by alatbaba1(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Same here. I hv told her several times she refuse to listen.
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by alobright17(m): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
some girls no send you message if you like tell them say u don marry with children they no care.
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by stubbornman(m): 1:30am On Apr 10, 2016
cheesy tell her say you don die for village before...you just come town cone relax
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by stubbornman(m): 1:30am On Apr 10, 2016
cheesy tell her say you don die for village before...you just come town come relax
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by 4C2215131: 2:25am On Apr 10, 2016
You don't tell a woman you don't want or feel her it's so un-gentlemanly.

You show her! I'm sure you know what I mean
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Angelberry:
longest time, where have u been?
shuooo.. u nor dey see me for nairaland? shocked
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by gentlesoul196: 6:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Lovelynature:
Stop giving her much attention. Keep her at distance and ignore her most times. Better still, create an impression that you have a bae even if you don't have
Stupedinluv:
if i put my bae picture as dp she flares up n start acting funny. Needed a better way of making her know it won't work n she won't just see me as an enemy
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by pennytration(m): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nice tip sweetie, am gonna try dis one.
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
shuooo.. u nor dey see me for nairaland? shocked
No, I av not seen u for a while
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Angelberry:
No, I av not seen u for a while
alryt. We can always chat offline if u wish
Re: Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? by iykekelvins(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Which one is polite way again

If you're not interested in her, Look for a way to tell her. She might get hurt buh she would get over it wink

(1) (Reply)

I Forgot again.... / Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? / When Funeral Becomes Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.