Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too (17178 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by loadedmax(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2016
danielmichael:
yu piple shud stop confusing me here...

whateva it is..im worshipping God weda jesus or whateva

There was never a time Jesus asked anyone to worship him. You can only worship the Almighty through Christ.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by truthisbittar12: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016
akfeas:
also read further and you'll see where Jesus told Peter that he(Peter) keeps asking him that he(Jesus) should show them(Disciples) the father. But Jesus replied him and said "He that has seen Me has also seen the Father" A clear fact that Jesus and God are the same just the names. Again another verse stated emphatically that He was in the world, the world was made by him and the world knew him not.

when jesus says he who have saw me has seen GOD does not
mean he is GOD himself or son if his.
the true nature of this statement is who ever carries a messages
which instructed by his loard is the like the LOARD himsef talking.
\\\consider someone(GOD) send u(JESUS) with A letter to deliver to some ppl.

1 Like

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by akfeas(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2016
nevilbot:
Jesus himself at no time claimed to b God or equal to God.

He said at John 14:28 "You
heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am" so how can he be going to himself if he was God or how can he be greater Dan himself.

He also said at john 5:30 I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me. So how can he be God himself wen he said he seeks not his own will BT d will of God who sent him.

John 17:3 also shows Jesus and God are two different entities when it talks about taking in knowledge of the only true God and who God sent which is Jesus Christ.

John 5:26 says For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself. So how can Jesus himself b God when his own life was granted to him by God.

Ephesians 1:3 says Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ" Here God is called the father of Jesus. To those saying Jesus is God, are u the same with your father?

Finally the Israelites in the old testament never for once believed that Jehovah God they worshipped was a 3 in 1 or trinity. They know and believed that God is one God.
Deuteronomy 6 :4 says " Listen, O israel, Jehovah our God is one God.

The trinity teaching of God being d same with Jesus did not originate from the bible nor did Jesus or his disciples ever preached it. Jesus at no time claimed to b God or equal to God as he several times called God his father and prayed to God and not to himself. Trinity teaching was an input of roman teachings into Christianity during d catholic era of roman emperor Constantine and he even had to call a conference at a city called Nicaea to make it legal where they den came up with d trash DAT since Jesus was God den Mary must be mother of God. That's y catholics till dis day still worship Mary as mother of God asking her to pay for them.

Jehovah and Jesus are two different people with one being greater than the other and Jehovah was so great that he could send Jesus his son to the earth. During the baptism of Jesus, God himself spoke from heaven yle Jesus was still in d water on earth. How could he be speaking from heaven if he was d same person in human form on earth!!
The name Jehovah was the name he answered during the sacrificial era. You can only appease him thro the prophets offering burnt offering. But the Name Jesus is a complete opposite which draws us closer to Him to communicate and pray to him directly. Also during the Jehovah's era sins were being attoned while in Jesus it's being cleansed thro his precious blood.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Lionhearted: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Matt 16 vs27: 'For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.'

Also John 14 offers clarity that Jesus is different from His Father. Relates the content with John 14vs20 where Jesus replied Phillips saying: 'At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.'

That the Father is in Jesus doesn't make him the Father, else Phillips could also have claimed he is Jesus cos He is also in him.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by suco01(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2016
OBSERVATION PLEASE, WHY DO WE ALWAYS SAY Jesus Jesus alone where is the Christ. To me if u say Jesus its like u're refering to mayb Jesus Navas of Mancity. Lets give more respect by sayin Jesus Christ...
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by akfeas(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2016
truthisbittar12:

when jesus says he who have saw me has seen GOD does not
mean he is GOD himself or son if his.
the true nature of this statement is who ever carries a messages
which instructed by his loard is the like the LOARD himsef talking.
\\\consider someone(GOD) send u(JESUS) with A letter to deliver to some ppl.
And what do have to say about the part of him being in the world, and the world was made by him yet the world knew him not.

1 Like

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by omolola15(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2016
teewety:

The Father is not Son the Son is not the Holy Spirit but they are ONE nothing can Separate them. For example the blood and the water in your body are not the same but they are not seperatable. Selah.

Still, this doesn't answer my questions. I've seen 2 devoted Christians argue on this matter for over 2 hours. Quoting different verses from the bible. Examples and other stuffs. You know argument things na. Others joined in. And at the end of it all. I agreed with the guy that said jesus is not God. Because he made lots of points from the bible and defended himself in such a way we had to clap for him. Funniest thing is that they are both redeemers. Also I once saw a quote from the bible where jesus asked someone why he called him God. I also saw a post about that on nairaland.

So if no one can give me anything apart from this post that Jesus is God. Then I think its still safe to say Jesus is not God.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by shamecurls(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
How could u hav believed that someone in far away Isreal/Saudi-Arabia died for your sins in Nigeria

And yet u despise Amadioha, Ogun, ORunmila and Co

3 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Mujinho4b:
Hmm.. You people have 4gotten d miracles of Solomon (peace be unto him) even the jins(Satan) works 4him and fears him. For God gave him d power... He could travel a month journey in hours.. He could communicate with all the animals, insects including the wind.. But still he still glorifies the God above... Make in think well.. Every prophet of God has there own gifts.. sad sad .. Instead of arguing, don't worry we will all know the truth on the last day... Judgement day.. grin
bless u for this contribution. this matter will only end on the last day.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by bee444: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus prayed to God. He intercedes on our behalf. He is sat at the right hand side of God. He called God his Father. He did not send himself.

He was a messenger and son at the same time. Becareful what you preach. Just believe in Jesus Christ. Also believe that he was sent by God to reconnect us back to Him.

New generation Churches knows their scriptures and understand the difference btn Jesus and God. Our lady of fatima and all other South Eastern Churches, especially the othordox ones calls Jesus God.

Read your bible people. A work man need to study and show himself approved the bible says.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by emprorbolaji(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2016
I can't just imagine u calling Jesus God, hmmmmm I pity bro,are u fucking telling me dat almighty God dat d whole world is serving was also born by so called human.....damn crazy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by dollarsplenty(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2016
When they asked jesus, when the world would come to an end, He said He nor the angels knew nothing about the last day but only his father (GOD) has the knowledge about it, so God and Jesus are not the same.

so many reasons are there in the bible, only that people just remain biased intentionally.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Bonx: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2016
The are three in one God. God the father, God the son( Jesus) and God the holy spirit. This is asserted in john5:7. So the three functions as 1 God.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by sammhi(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2016
the confusion sts from fact that certain terms used exclusively for Jehovah was also used for Jesus...but that is expected... to understand I will give simple illustration:
A man has a company and he was the MD while his son was in school... when the son graduate , he will be called MD too as soon as the father elevate him to the status of an MD.
Jesus coming to earth and dying proves his loyalty to Jehovah and Jehovah rewarded him with kingship of his kingdom... ( this is what the devil craved for all along)...
Sinc Jesus is now given the authority and kingship of the kingdom of God , some of the titles or terms used for Jehovah will also apply to him....
it does not make them equal ..pls read 1 cor 15: 20-28, Daniel 7: 13, 14....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2016
hockeyoilers:
"...Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:.." (Lk 24:19).

This is interesting, here we have luke calling Jesus (peace be upon him ) a prophet.

So who is lying luke or Jesus ( on whom be peace ) ?
This shows u do not read with understanding. Luke 24 vs. 18 one of them named Cleopas asked him, are u a visitor to Jerusalem... vs 19 what things? He asked (who asked?)... stop quoting the scripture for selfish purpose. If u do not believe in the bibile, then stop reading it.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Safari29: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2016
God can never die
Jesus died.

God can never be pitied
Jesus was pitied

Jesus is a human being just like you op

Stop associating partner with God
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2016
omolola15:

Can he be the father and the son at the same time. Because I'm sure there are lots of places in the bible Jesus said my father. So if he's the father does he have another father again ? Also if he's God did he send the angel to Mary to come and conceive him ? And many times Jesus prayed. If he's God, then who is he praying to.

Don't quote me wrongly. Just explain.
The answer is YES! He can be God and also son of God. And he prayed to his father (God the father).
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus Christ is never Jehovah!!! John 3:16 is there for us to see. We all know this verse too well. Jesus is the son of Jehovah. Jesus clearly stated that his is NOT equal to GOD (JEHOVAH)
Can the son equal to his father? Did Jesus ever claimed to be Jehovah at anytime in the Bible? The answer is a resounding NO!
Also in the Lord's Prayer, Jesus thought His disciples to pray saying
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..... If Jesus was Jehovah, why then pray Our Father who art in heaven when he was on earth with His disciples?

1 Like

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by akinus(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2016
chiedu7:

That makes Him God too, thats why the Jews wanted to kill Him

John 5 (KJV)

17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

John 10 (KJV)

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

why is jesus now telling his deciple to pray and worship his father instead of him? Why did he himself pray to his father, or you didnt read that through out jesus life time, he didnt accept any devotional worship, but encourage people 2 do dat to his father.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Flooerin(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2016
The bible says, "my people perish because of lack of knowledge.
Get the meaning of two words "YAHWEH" and "LOGOS"
Then separate between them, Jehovah is Self Existing while Jesus has a beginning. Read John 1:1-5

1 Like

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by akinus(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2016
along4dem:

The answer is YES! He can be God and also son of God. And he prayed to his father (God the father).
which verse of the bible did jesus said that he is the God of Father. Pls illustrate!
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2016
emprorbolaji:
I can't just imagine u calling Jesus God, hmmmmm I pity bro,are u fucking telling me dat almighty God dat d whole world is serving was also born by so called human.....damn crazy
The almighty you u said! Believe me u, christain and Muslim do not serve thesame God. They serve different God.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by akinus(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2016
akfeas:
The name Jehovah was the name he answered during the sacrificial era. You can only appease him thro the prophets offering burnt offering. But the Name Jesus is a complete opposite which draws us closer to Him to communicate and pray to him directly. Also during the Jehovah's era sins were being attoned while in Jesus it's being cleansed thro his precious blood.
pls illustrate and quote the bible verse that says that
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2016
The Tetragrammaton "YHWH" YAWEH OR JEHOVAH has always been a mystery,the translators of the Bible refers to God in several ways like Lord, Lord God,God Almighty,and its not just a word play.
in Genesis God said "let 'Us' make man in 'Our' image"...not images;who makes up the "Us" and "Our" there?
The Book John says...in the beginning was the Word,..and the Word was "God",n all things were created by Him,...and the Word became flesh and dwelt among men.
and again Jesus said "I am the Way,the Truth and Life,no one comes to the Father except through me"
again somewhere in the Book of Psalms,king David said,"the Lord said to my Lord sit at my right arm till i make thy enemies ur foot-stool"
the Book of Daniel,like Revelation talks of God giving all Powers and Kingdom to one like the Son of man,that was slaughtered,and by His blood He redeemed man to God,and the Kingdom would have no end...
if u say the Lord Jesus is a son of man,son of God,prophet,messiah,servant of God u are right because thats what the Bible says,he is refered to as Lord in the old testament,different from God Almighty, and together with the Holy Spirit make up YHWH
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Bonx:
The are three in one God. God the father, God the son( Jesus) and God the holy spirit. This is asserted in john5:7. So the three functions as 1 God.

Trinity !!!!
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Bosc(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Your article is absolutely profound. It is unfortunate that most christians today believe that the old testament is for the jews and the Israelites alone, especially the ten commandments. They prefer to accept a portion of the bible that suits their believe and discard the other parts.
When Christ came, He said "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law, but to complete and fulfill them." - Matthew 5:17
And again he said in James 2:10 that "whoever keeps all the laws (commandments) and offend in (break) one is guilty of all"

2 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2016
druxy:
i need an answer...when u claim jesus died fr 3 days then rose.who was controlling the world those 3 days.Angels??
One billion likes for u.
May be their second god control the world in their own thought.
I just dey laugh at their ignorance.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by stingbreed(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2016
@op,,, so who owns the voice that said " this is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased ".....

1 Like

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by stingbreed(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2016
chiedu7:
Jesus Himself said that Moses wrote of Him, so that God Moses knew was Jesus.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Many people dont know that Jesus is the Jehovah in the Old Testament.

Well here are 10 points to show that[/color]
[/size][/b]

1] JEHOVAH OUR LORD HIMSELF CREATED

Psalm 8 (KJV)
1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

IN THE NEW TESTAMENT THE BIBLE REVEALS THAT JESUS CREATED WITH HIS FINGERS
MAKING SAME HIM JEHOVAH LORD AS PSALM 8 ABOVE

Hebrews 1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son (i.e. Jesus) , whom he hath appointed heir of all things,0
by whom also he made the worlds;
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

2] AGAIN JEHOVAH THAT CREATED IN NO1 ABOVE, AGAIN SAY’S HE IS THE FIRST & THE LAST

Isaiah 48 (KJV)
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens:
when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, JUST AS THE BOOKS NAME JESUS REVEALS HIMSELF AS THE FIRST & THE LAST MAKING HIM FULL GOD.
JESUS SAYS HE IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA IN VERSE 8, THATS THE SAME AS SAYING HE IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA.
NOTICE HE SAY'S HE IS THE ALMIGHTY TOO.

NOTICE VERSE 18 STATES HE WAS DEAD, THAT IS CLEARLY JESUS NO ONE ELSE. AND HE LIVES FOREVER.

SO JESUS IS THE SAME GOD TALK IN ISAIAH 44 & 48 ABOVE

Revelation 1 (KJV)
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ
, .......
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

17 And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

3] THE LORD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT SAY’S HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR

Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

THE NEW TESTAMENT DECLARE JESUS TOO TO BE OUR SAVIOUE MAKING HIM THE SAME LORD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
AND ISAIAH 43:11 SAYS THE LORD IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR. SO FOR JESUS TO BE THE SAVIOUR IT MEANS HE IS THE GOD OF THE OLD
TESTAMENT

Titus 3:6 (KJV)
Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

4] THE SABBATH BELONG'S TO THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

Leviticus 19:3 (KJV)
.....keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.

JESUS SAY'S HE IS THE LORD OF THE SABBATH, MEANING HE IS THE LORD THE JEWS WORSHIPED.
We all know that Jesus is being refered to here and He owns the sabbath.

Mark 2:28 (KJV)
Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

5] GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT CALLED HIMSELF THE "LORD OF LORDS".

Deuteronomy 10:17 (KJV)
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,

JESUS AGAIN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS CALLED THE SAME "LORD OF LORDS" MAKING HIM THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT TOO.
WE ALL KNOW THAT JESUS IS THE LAMB OF GOD

Revelation 17:14 (KJV)
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings:
and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

6] GOD SAID HE IS THE ONLY GOD THERE IS AND IS NO OTHER BUT HIM.

Isaiah 45:21
...have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

THE AMAZING THING IN OLD TESTAMENT WE HAVE THE CLEAREST PROPHECY THAT GOD WILL BE BORN AS A MAN.
AND THE BIBLE DECLARES GOD BORN TO BE OUR FATHER

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7] GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT SAYS HE DOES NOT CHANGE

Malachi 3:6 (KJV)
For I am the LORD, I change not;

AGAIN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT JESUS TOO IS DECLARE NOT TO CHANGE,JUST AS GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
AND ONLY GOD OF HEAVEN CAN DO THIS, SO JESUS IS THE GOD OF HEAVEN OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

Hebrews 13:8 (KJV)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

8] MOSES SUFFERED INSULTS FOR FOLLOWING GOD OF HEAVEN

Exodus 5 KJV
20 And[b] they met Moses and Aaron[/b], who stood in the way, as they came forth from Pharaoh:
21 And[b] they said unto them, The LORD look upon you, and judge; because ye have made our savour to be abhorred in the eyes of Pharaoh[/b], and in the eyes of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to slay us.

THE NEW TESTAMENT MADE IT CLEAR THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF JESUS MOSES SUFFERED INSULTS.
SO JESUS IS THE GOD THAT DELIVERED ISRAEL AND DESTROY PHARAOH.

Hebrews 11
24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt:
for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

SO WE CAN SEE MOSES WAS THINKING OF THE REWARD GOD HAS WHO IS JESUS.

9] KING DAVID HIMSELF CALLED JESUS HIS LORD. NOTICE DAVID SAID "THE" LORD SAID TO "MY" LORD!
"THE LORD" WHOM DAVID DID NOT KNOW SAID TO THE LORD DAVID WHICH HE CALLED "MY LORD"

Psalm 110:1 (KJV)
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

WE ALL KNOW DAVID WORSHIPED THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.
JESUS ASKED THE JEWS "IF CHRIST IS THE SON OF DAVID WHY DID DAVID CALL HIM LORD?"
THIS SHOWS THAT DAVID WAS WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST

Matthew 22
41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

10] THE ABOVE SHOWS THAT DAVID DID NOT CALL CHRIST HIS SON BUT CALLED JESUS HIS LORD!
AND DAVID WORSHIPED THE ONLY TRUE GOD THATS JESUS
EVIDENCE THAT JESUS IS DAVID'S GOD AND HENCE JESUS IS 10000% GOD

10] FINALLY ONLY GOD OF HEAVEN ANSWERS PRAYERS AND JESUS SAID CLEARLY HE ANSWERS PRAYERS
SO JESUS IS 1000% GOD ALMIGHTY

John 14 (KJV)
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
op,,, so who owns the voice that said " this is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased ".....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2016
teewety:

The Father is not Son the Son is not the Holy Spirit but they are ONE nothing can Separate them. For example the blood and the water in your body are not the same but they are not seperatable. Selah.
So that means as jesus was eaten bread in jerusalem that time na so ur second gods eat also?

Chei ! What a confuse soul.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Iamdipson:
God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. Its three in one. Just like your spirit, soul and body is still you! Jesus is God!
Please dont die like this.
You hav confused already.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by littleb(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Interesting! See confusions. When God said I'm the Lord and besides me, there is no other. And Jesus prayed... Eli, Eli... Who is that Eli he is praying if not someone superior to him? Or, is he praying to himself? This is a conversation between two different entity. Or can we say one entity acting as two?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Pastor Enenche Celebrates 53rd Birthday With Orphans, Others; Distributes Items / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.