Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (1333 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by nairayouthcom(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2016

The frustration and condemnation broke guys experience from people (ladies in particular) is synonymous to the way society treat a lunatic but the story changes for such guys when they move from grass to grace as friends, families and even enemies will want to have their share of national cake at all cost.

Their change in level will no doubt attract different category of ladies in which he will be seen as the new cash daddy in town to relief their financial woes but left to him, he will device ways to punish them which are as follows;

1. Wind up and lock his car doors when driving

I was fortunate to be among a group of ladies discussing men issue as one of them aired her annoyance towards a big boy who deliberately wind up and lock his car doors when she approached him for a lift. I cannot hold the laugh bursting from my mouth when I heard her silly story but one thing for sure is that if a guy with keke or okada offer her a lift, she will rain curse on his generation.

2. Dump them after exploring their kitty cat

For a guy who just hit jackpot after hustling, he verges into playboy mechanism by enticing ladies with money, harnessing their kitty cats and dump them like those sewage and refuse at ojota.

3. Treat ladies with disdain Owning to the insult

Rich dudes have received when they had nothing in the past, they unleash their venom on ladies by embarrassing them on date, speak ill words during their visit, comparing them to jezebel, and fling them out of their apartment at midnight.

4. Save their numbers with horrible names

I was opportune to have access to my big brother’s phone and when I scrolled through his BBM and whatsapp contacts, I laughed out loud like someone in comedy house because of funny and horrible names like “Chopandquench”, “Thief”, “Gold digger”, etc he used in saving his several chicks.

5. Ignore ladies call

An adage says “where there is money, there is friend”. Once a Lady knows that the story of a broke guy has changed to laughter, she calls frequently which may run his phone battery death as no doubt he will have no choice than to ignore her calls or perhaps deletes her
number.

6. Refuse to drop his contact details

I cannot but shake my head when ladies chase a rich dude in order to get his phone number, BlackBerry PIN and house address of which he may reject instantly. Meanwhile when he was a nobody seeking for their love, they see him as a nonentity.

7. Stingy to broke and hungry ladies

The encroachment of broke and hungry ladies is more devastating than grasshoppers nesting on a farmland. Immediately a rich dude notice this attitude in a lady, he becomes very stingy in a way to pursue them.

8. Toil with their emotion

This is an act these category of guys adopt since their feelings was played in the past like football as they use
it as payback to ladies by making them fall in love and break their heart afterwards.

Bonus: * [/b]They Start Acting Like Buhari When
they become rich they go around with the mentality that they can get any lady at the tip of their finger. They start commanding ladies even the way Buhari cannot control Saraki.

[b] * They Expect The Lady To Make Advances

Some of them will sit on the bed and will expect the lady to come to them, grab them and off their boxers before they make move cheesy

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2016/01/17/ways-guys-payback-ladies-when-they-become-rich/

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2016
They torture them daily by using the silent treatment. Girls die many times before their death when guys do this cry

2 Likes

Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by StefanSalvatore: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2016
I'm a gentleman
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by midehi2(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2016
The rich one with poverty mentality will do such... Like the Nigerian film type...

undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by cally3D(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2016
Women are simply d reason behind this!
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Akkord4gov: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2016
What is the essence for the pay back?
The only pay back I can do is to marry a non-nigerian or my crush (Zarah).
I don't do pay back tinz, I will rather be thankful to God always and live my life the best it suits me and give back to my immediate environment
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by kizolo(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Nice points.

Success is always the best form of revenge cool
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Carowline(f): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Freemanan:
The rich one with poverty mentality will do such... Like the Nigerian film type...
undecided

Exactly my lovelove kiss
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by ggrin(f): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Carowline:

Exactly my lovelove kiss

grin
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Carowline(f): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Freemanan:

grin
Happy Sunday, hope you went to Church ?
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by funnynation(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2016
most naija babes no deserve pity
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Carowline:

Happy Sunday, hope you went to Church ?

Nope. Am at sea... sad
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Carowline(f): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Freemanan:

Nope. Am at sea... sad

Aww. You've resumed.,. Be good...
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Dat shakara na for Financial liability babes.
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
grin
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2016
lols u can't blame them sha
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by nairayouthcom(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:
most naija babes no deserve pity

U help me see lalasticlala? grin
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by funnynation(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2016
nairayouthcom:

U help me see lalasticlala? grin
is like lalasticlala go mfm church ooo.. . . Nairaland official comedian.. Funnynation
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
mtcheeeeeeew .na small pikin payback style be this.matured man no get time for payback ,him go tell u say him no like u or want u again face to face
Re: Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by lalasticlala(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:

is like lalasticlala go mfm church ooo..
Nairaland official comedian.. Funnynation

LOL. see original writer here Wristbangle https://www.nairaland.com/2647291/8-ways-guys-payback-ladies#38727955

1 Like

(1)

What Do Ladies Think About Light Skinned Blacks? / Are You More Into Looks Or Brain / Should Jobless Guys Go Into Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.