Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". (4157 Views)

Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by MARKone(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
batstan:
Hi folks, please a brother needs your advice. It may sound like a story in a movie but I tell you all, it happened live.
It first started when she discovered that we still share pleasantries with my ex. like a birthday wish, successful achievements and resending messages, mostly whatsapp, that says you should send to like 10 people and some funny stuffs.
We got into a heated debate when she brought up the issue on a particular day last week, claiming we are still seeing each other with my ex, who is already married too. For the records, I have never hit or beat a lady, no matter what, it's my vow. At a time, during the debate, she just spilled the bean and the words just came out like an arrow, "Whatever, if you like keep mating your ex, after all I only have sex with you to fulfill all righteousness ".
She can attest to my faithful and caring heart, coupled with hardwork to provide for my family but she just got me.........

This small thing , Op, just encourage her to continue fulfilling all righteousness shikena, if you listen and take to heart everything that comes from their mouth, you'll never stop posting threads here.
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
MARKone:

This small thing , Op, just encourage her to continue fulfilling all righteousness shikena, if you listen and take to heart everything that comes from their mouth, you'll never stop posting threads here.

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by cynhamscakes(f): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
No one likes it when his or her spouse is in constant communication with his her ex. No one likes it.
No one likes it no matter the nature of the friendship.

I can bet you that your wife just said that to hurt you because she was deeply hurt by the fact that you are still in constant touch with your ex.
Cut off from the lady. Block her off on all your social media accounts and your phone contact.

Apply wisdom and restore peace to your home by doing the needful.

Good luck.

Order for your very affordable wedding & birthday cakes. Send surprise cakes 2ur loved ones in Abuja.We deliver 2homes and offices. Call/whatsapp 07034794947, 08052874411, bb pin 531753fb. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

Oh my, now I need to let go of half of my friends. grin tongue

C'mon, you know what I mean.

His relationship is suffering because of his actions and yet he wants to eat his cake and have it. The interesting twist here is she's not even done anything to him yet, yet he's already having sleepless nights.

Talk about double standards.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by EfemenaXY: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
cynhamscakes:
No one likes it when his or her spouse is in constant communication with his her ex. No one likes it. No one likes it no matter the nature of the friendship.

I can bet you that your wife just said that to hurt you because she was deeply hurt by the fact that you are still in constant touch with your ex.
Cut off from the lady. Block her off on all your social media accounts and your phone contact.

Apply wisdom and restore peace to your home by doing the needful.

Good luck.

Brilliantly said.

+1000 likes
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:

C'mon, you know what I mean.

His relationship is suffering because of his actions and yet he wants to eat his cake and have it. The interesting twist here is she's not even done anything to him yet, yet he's already having sleepless nights.

Talk about double standards.

Well, if he wants peace to reign, he better conforms to his wife's expectations. grin

In and outside of the bedroom. grin grin
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Richy4(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Your wife deserves #100 groundnut from me .....I would have bought more but I do not want her to have pimples....

On your wedding day, you looked into her eyes and told her and every one present that " you will take her and only her to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold.......
I do not want to go into details about those filthy oath you took to deceive everyone including the officiating priest......I mean Does those Oath and promises mean nothing to you?

why would any sane person maintain contacts with an EX.. It was not as if you two had kids together or something...

If she was so important and you have to maintain contact, what stopped you from marrying her in the first place....why was she an EX to you...?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by EfemenaXY: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

Well, if he wants peace to reign, he better conforms to his wife's expectations. grin

It's not so much about conforming to expectations but doing the right thing.

Afterall, what's good for the goose should be equally good for the gander.
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It's not so much about conforming to expectations but doing the right thing.

Afterall, what's good for the goose should be equally good for the gander.

True.

Good night dear. Have a good night rest! kiss
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

True.

Good night dear. Have a good night rest! kiss

Retiring so soon? sad

Okay, goodnight dear. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by cococandy(f): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2016
How did the issue of beating even come up?
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by crackhaus: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are under the right impression and I am very confused indeed. grin

I quoted the wrong post when I was stalking your profile. cool
Lmao... You ehn! cheesy

What is wrong with you? Really.... gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

His wife is just being totally insecure and she suffers from low self-esteem...

So he can't tell his ex happy birthday anymore? Women!!! grin
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
crackhaus:

His wife is just being totally insecure and she suffers from low self-esteem...

Possibly. And she does not trust him on top of that.

So he can't tell his ex happy birthday anymore? Women!!! grin

He can but it will cause trouble in his marriage.
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by crackhaus: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

Possibly. And she does not trust him on top of that.

He can but it will cause trouble in his marriage.
I'm glad you agree that bar the fact that he's still in contact with an ex, the wife is possibly insecure.

So do you also advise women to eliminate all contact with their exes and every other single/married male friends, to avoid causing trouble in their marriages?
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
crackhaus:

I'm glad you agree that bar the fact that he's still in contact with an ex, the wife is possibly insecure.

So do you also advise women to eliminate all contact with their exes and every other single/married male friends, to avoid causing trouble in their marriages?

I didn't advise him to eliminate anything. I just pointed out the consequences of not doing it.
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by crackhaus: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

I didn't advise him to eliminate anything. I just pointed out the consequences of not doing it.
So it's not such a big deal to have an exes contact then? undecided
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
crackhaus:

So it's not such a big deal to have an exes contact then? undecided

It obviously is to some people. How would you feel about your wife having contact with her ex(es)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Overcome Witchcraft Operation Using Spiritual Knowledge / Am I making a mistake? / Why Women Should Not Drink Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.