Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". (4158 Views)

Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by batstan(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Hi folks, please a brother needs your advice. It may sound like a story in a movie but I tell you all, it happened live.
It first started when she discovered that we still share pleasantries with my ex. like a birthday wish, successful achievements and resending messages, mostly whatsapp, that says you should send to like 10 people and some funny stuffs.
We got into a heated debate when she brought up the issue on a particular day last week, claiming we are still seeing each other with my ex, who is already married too. For the records, I have never hit or beat a lady, no matter what, it's my vow. At a time, during the debate, she just spilled the bean and the words just came out like an arrow, "Whatever, if you like keep mating your ex, after all I only have sex with you to fulfill all righteousness ".
She can attest to my faithful and caring heart, coupled with hardwork to provide for my family but she just got me.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2016
batstan:
Hi folks, please a brother needs your advice. It may sound like a story in a movie but I tell you all, it happened live.
It first started when she discovered that we still share pleasantries with my ex. like a birthday wish, successful achievements and resending messages, mostly whatsapp, that says you should send to like 10 people and some funny stuffs.
We got into a heated debate when she brought up the issue on a particular day last week, claiming we are still seeing each other with my ex, who is already married too. For the records, I have never hit or beat a lady, no matter what, it's my vow. At a time, during the debate, she just spilled the bean and the words just came out like an arrow, "Whatever, if you like keep mating your ex, after all I only have sex with you to fulfill all righteousness ".
She can attest to my faithful and caring heart, coupled with hardwork to provide for my family but she just got me.........

Well, it's good that you said you didn't beat her. She's still your wife and whatever she said was basically because she felt hurt. Forgive her and move on.

BTW, did you cheat on her? Be honest. Cuz the way wey you take write the story, e be like say you no want make we understand the whole issue... Lol.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by funnynation(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Come! No dey use us play oo. Your story dey like where Nursery pupils dey learn how to write two letter words.. Wetin u want make we do?
Gerrarahia mehn!
Nairaland official comedian.. Funnynation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Young03(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Ar u serious?

Infact didnt get d stori
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Freewoman(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Wow, Oga, we are women that has feeling like yours, why still keeping that contact alive even when you know that your wife don't like it, haba!! let the sleeping dog sleep wella nah?, you are gradually killing your wife's love towards you, she even brought it to your attention and your are here calling it debate, listen to her and cut those ties with your ex, old things should pass away and your wife should be the new thing you should look after naah, Don't you respect her feelings, can't you do just that her wish, she do not want competitors around, even when your ex husband get to know of your close relationship to his wife, it will be wahala naaa, keep off and stay.............. Tell me that you still love that woman called your wife more than ur ex............. tell me now,

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by batstan(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2016
iamayodeji:

Well, it's good that you said you didn't beat her. She's still your wife and whatever she said was basically because she felt hurt. Forgive her and move on.

BTW, did you cheat on her? Be honest. Cuz the way wey you take write the story, e be like say you no want make we understand the whole issue... Lol.
Nah, me retired as a General already.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by espn(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Freewoman:
Wow, Oga, we are women that has feeling like yours, why still keeping that contact alive even when you know that your wife don't like it, haba!! let the sleeping dog sleep wella nah?, you are gradually killing your wife's love towards you, she even brought it to your attention and your are here calling it debate, listen to her and cut those ties with your ex, old things should pass away and your wife should be the new thing you should look after naah, Don't you respect her feelings, can't you do just that her wish, she do not want competitors around, even when your ex husband get to know of your close relationship to his wife, it will be wahala naaa, keep off and stay.............. Tell me that you still love that woman called your wife more than ur ex............. tell me now,
nuffin wrong in keeping any1s contact as long as ur mind is free.. I would only chat up when necessary and not at odd hours, maybe once a year! Cos we never can tell she mite be useful someday! OP check urself!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Dera25(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
but why do u stil maintain such a close contact wt ur ex since both of u hv happily married. Consider how u would feel if ur wife were d one havin such contact wt her ex. Though I could not figure out wht ur wife meant by dt statement but pls d easiest thing dt can bring problem 2 a marriage is keepn a relationship wt d ex. no matta d kind of d relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by batstan(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:
Come! No dey use us play oo. Your story dey like where Nursery pupils dey learn how to write two letter words.. Wetin u want make we do?
Gerrarahia mehn!
Nairaland official comedian.. Funnynation
I guess you're not married, only then will you comprehend my plight. In marriage certain things are not toyed with, so if you lack an advice to give just move on. Happy day ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by batstan(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Young03:
Ar u serious?

Infact didnt get d stori
Just read through once again but the key words were" sex to fulfill all righteousness"

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by batstan(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Freewoman:
Wow, Oga, we are women that has feeling like yours, why still keeping that contact alive even when you know that your wife don't like it, haba!! let the sleeping dog sleep wella nah?, you are gradually killing your wife's love towards you, she even brought it to your attention and your are here calling it debate, listen to her and cut those ties with your ex, old things should pass away and your wife should be the new thing you should look after naah, Don't you respect her feelings, can't you do just that her wish, she do not want competitors around, even when your ex husband get to know of your close relationship to his wife, it will be wahala naaa, keep off and stay.............. Tell me that you still love that woman called your wife more
than ur ex............. tell me now,
O yesss I do and I say it loud everywhere everyday and i am saying it again I LOVE MY WIFE. The contacts are not even frequent, like I said birthday wish on Facebook or whatsapp. And about keeping their contacts, I avoid quarrel or fight with women and it might interest you to know that we parted ways with my all ex peacefully and we all moved on. I am against women batterers

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Greatzeus(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Op if you value your marriage,cut all affiliation with your Ex,no matter how nice she is,if not for anything,for your wife and marital peace

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Your wife is jealous. She probably said the sentence to hurt you back because it obviously hurts her that you are still in touch with your ex.

It is up to you to decide now whether you want to keep in touch with your ex although your wife feels unhappy about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by dangotesmummy: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Is that so grin

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Freewoman(f): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
espn:
nuffin wrong in keeping any1s contact as long as ur mind is free.. I would only chat up when necessary and not at odd hours, maybe once a year! Cos we never can tell she mite be useful someday! OP check urself!

Sorry but no good sense in what you are saying, keeping what contacts, this is some1 wife you are talking about, now, put yourself in your wifes' shoe, you found out that your wife do keep contacts of her ex, say the truth here>>>>>>>>>>>>>> would you be happy with her?, Would u be singing the songs of good deed with her?, tell me, no compromise , no sentiment, leave another man's wife alone and face your wife, if you must keep such contact, do it with the woman's husband NOT his wife, haba!!!, why some men don't want to undestand

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Freewoman(f): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2016
batstan:
O yesss I do and I say it loud everywhere everyday and i am saying it again I LOVE MY WIFE. The contacts are not even frequent, like I said birthday wish on Facebook or whatsapp. And about keeping their contacts, I avoid quarrel or fight with women and it might interest you to know that we parted ways with my all ex peacefully and we all moved on. I am against women batterers

If you love your wife as you claim here, stop all contacts with your ex, that provokes your wife, if you must keep contacts do that with your ex husband not their wife, as you said that makes your wife unhappy, stay out of trouble.....HAPPY MARRIED LIFE !!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by VintageCocktail(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
batstan:

I guess you're not married, only then will you comprehend my plight. In marriage certain things are not toyed with, so if you lack an advice to give just move on. Happy day ahead.
You need to be flogged young man for even remembering, sending and contacting your ex if you know that certain things are not supposed to be toyed with in marriage. How could you
Maybe you hit a nerve somewhere during the verbal exchange for her to hit you square in the face with that.
Me wonder what you told her for her to verbalize that. cry embarassed

Cry babe , and you ran over to nairaland to cry that she beat you hands down in the game. Do not toy with sensitive issues to avoid opening cans of worms.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by espn(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Freewoman:

Sorry but no good sense in what you are saying, keeping what contacts, this is some1 wife you are talking about, now, put yourself in your wifes' shoe, you found out that your wife do keep contacts of her ex, say the truth here>>>>>>>>>>>>>> would you be happy with her?, Would u be singing the songs of good deed with her?, tell me, no compromise , no sentiment, leave another man's wife alone and face your wife, if you must keep such contact, do it with the woman's husband NOT his wife, haba!!!, why some men don't want to undestand
I agree ma that am not making sense..u mean all those on ur contacts r single guys? No married men?u mean once my friend are married I should get them off!!
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
If your wife says she doesn't want the contacts,then you need to break it if you love your wife and want peace in your marriage.
I don't share that line of thought that you break all contacts with your ex except it is such that harms your present relationship.However,be true to yourself and break it off if it's gonna affect you or your partner has an issue with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by byvan03: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
You started this ex contacting thing , you might not like where it will end. You know why she is hurt yet you came here to cry Wolf and make her look like the mad one here. You are bringing in the ants infested firewood, don't come crying when the lizards comes for visitation. When a woman stops caring, the marriage goes to hell,don't let your ITK do you in. I can see you totally feel it's Ok to keep the ex contacts.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by crackhaus: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tell her you only have sex with her to fulfill a promise you made to your father to keep the lineage going.
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
crackhaus:
Tell her you only have sex with her to fulfill a promise you made to your father to keep the lineage going.

Why?

But the man is fool.ish. Why would you want to have two wives who look the same? grin
And he has not considered how they will team up against him. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by crackhaus: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

Why?
Since it's game time for saying stuff you don't mean, it's only fair that he plays along.

But the man is fool.ish. Why would you want to have two wives who look the same? grin
And he has not considered how they will team up against him. grin
You're asking this on the wrong thread, wonder why.... cheesy

But I'll answer the bold text nonetheless:
For the fun of it basically, especially when they're completely identical...they will make different sounds, feel different down there, and do the wind differently gringrin

Two for the price face of one.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by krokroYansh(f): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Is that so grin
Krokro face
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by krokroYansh(f): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Freewoman:

Abi oooo
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
crackhaus:

Since it's game time for saying stuff you don't mean, it's only fair that he plays along.

How do you know? And good to know my behavior determines yours. tongue

You're asking this on the wrong thread, wonder why.... cheesy

Which thread is more appropriate to ask this question?

But I'll answer the bold text nonetheless:
For the fun of it basically, especially when they're completely identical...they will make different sounds, feel different down there, and do the wind differently gringrin Two for the price face of one.

So they are identical and yet make different sounds and feel different down there? grin
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by dangotesmummy: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
krokroYansh:

Krokro face
you mean your yansh grin tongue

Like your monica tongue
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wow she really didn't hold back did she? So what you gonna do? See how something so innocent could bring out the truth in another person. I hope she was just hurting and she didn't mean that. Best of luck.

batstan:
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by crackhaus: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

How do you know? And good to know my behavior determines yours. tongue
I like how you asked me how I know and also figured out the answer I would give, then tried to use it to feel good with yourself.

Unfortunately, you're not the only one on this thread who assumed the wife didn't mean what she said...so it's a NAY on your behaviour determining mine, whatever that means. gringrin

However if she did mean it, then the problem here isn't that this man is still in contact with his ex...the problem here is that the wife had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to tell him how she feels.
And in that case, the OP better start thinking about how crappy he must be in the art of lovemaking.

Which thread is more appropriate to ask this question?
I was under the impression your question was borne from my response on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2871093/meet-twin-sisters-married-one

No?

So they are identical and yet make different sounds and feel different down there? grin
You can be extremely confused at times, but certainly not daft... I'm quite sure you knew that by identical I meant facially identical, as in identical twins...? gringrin
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
crackhaus:

I like how you asked me how I know and figured out the answer I would give, then tried to use it to feel good with yourself.

Unfortunately, you're not the only one on this thread who assumed the wife didn't mean what she said...so it's a NAY on your behaviour determining mine, whatever that means. gringrin

However if in fact she did mean it, then the problem here isn't that this man is still in contact with his ex...the problem here is that the wife had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to tell him how she feels.
And in that case, the OP better start thinking about how crappy he must be in the art of lovemaking.

I was under the impression your question was borne from my response on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2871093/meet-twin-sisters-married-one

No?

You can be extremely confused at times, but certainly not daft... I'm quite sure you knew that by identical I meant facially identical, as in identical twins...? gringrin

You are under the right impression and I am very confused indeed. grin

I quoted the wrong post when I was stalking your profile. cool
Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
batstan:

Fancy the level of contact you've got with your "ex", whom going by what you posted isn't really an ex.

Walk a minute in your wife's shoes. Would you tolerate that same behaviour of yours from her? If not, then you thoroughly deserved that response from her, and more.

An ex should remain firmly in your past. And not meddle in your future.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Fancy the level of contact you've got with your "ex", whom going by what you posted isn't really an ex.

Walk a minute in your wife's shoes. Would you tolerate that same behaviour of yours from her? If not, then you thoroughly deserved that response from her, and more.

An ex should remain firmly in your past. And not meddle in your future.

Oh my, now I need to let go of half of my friends. grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Mum Did With Her Dead Son Who Died 14 Weeks Into Pregnancy (photos) / I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office / How Do You Call Relate With Your Wife's Elder Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.