Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity (6968 Views)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by donbenedict(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
ggrin:
Op whr u see Cutehector and esthar photo?shocked.gringrin

tongue
dat annoyin moment wen nobody gvs a fvck abt ur comment grin

How market?
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by ggrin(f): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
dat annoyin moment wen nobody gvs a fvck abt ur comment grin

How market?
weyre u neva commt jail? grin

Elewon grin
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by ggrin(f): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:
Mouth like gold digger No standup go hustle money undecided Siddon dey find woman wey go ride bicycle with you undecided undecided Mtcheeeew angry
u this girl na mouth go kee ugringringrin
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by tempem: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:

Mouth like gold digger
No standup go hustle money undecided
Siddon dey find woman wey go ride bicycle with you undecided undecided
Mtcheeeew angry

Hey.. Thought you'll love to go for a ride..

I just ordered a new bicycle... You going?
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
ggrin:
u this girl na mouth go kee ugringringrin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
tempem:

Hey.. Thought you'll love to go for a ride..

I just ordered a new bicycle... You going?
Can you ride well? grin
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by tempem: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:

Can you ride well? grin

Of course.. I've got myself a license.. So, worry less about my competency.... the question is, are you coming?
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Kunlexic(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dat is the love for money cheesy
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by franklingud(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
E concern u?? angry busy body.. I bet u don't have what they have.
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol... The countenance on their face shows they are happy, I think that's what matters.

Better to be all smiles and happy on a bicycle than to be sad in a limousineundecided.

So yes! If I was the woman, I wouldn't mindundecided.
Have you cried in a limo before? I bet you haven't. If you have, you'll want to cry inside one everyday.
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by RexKexMilann: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
Have you cried in a limo before? I bet you haven't. If you have, you'll want to cry inside one everyday.
undecided
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by AlPeter: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Laveda:

Mouth like gold digger
No standup go hustle money undecided
Siddon dey find woman wey go ride bicycle with you undecided undecided
Mtcheeeew angry
abeg, no vex for the dude, ehn. Just that guys are tired of not knowing if a gal loves dem for dem or for the cash.
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Laveda(f): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
tempem:

Of course.. I've got myself a license.. So, worry less about my competency.... the question is, are you coming?
Not too sure grin
I want you to get a better drive please.
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by daveP(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
talktonase:
Very rare in this generation! I remember bck in 2003 when my friend wanted to test the loyalty of his GF. He drove to pick her for lunch in a Volkswagen beetle which he specifically borrowed just to see if she was down to earth but to our greatest surprise when she came downstairs and saw the beetle the hunger disappeared and she refused to go with him.Bicycle go hard except the girl lovam die!

(Mike arrives in the beetle that shook his entire frame with its jigilin vibrating sound, evidently from the engine. He peeps out and dials Sophie's num. She answers.

Mike: dear, im waiting, surprise surprise!!?

Sop: just a min hon(packs her books and strolls out the door. Scans round for the Lexus jeep that Mike always Fantasizes about. Sees a 'Jigilin' packed across.)

Mike: Im here love, lets go(comes out beaming with the keys in his hand. Notices distress on her countenance. What's up dear? Why's your face all squeezed up?

Sop: Where did you get this car. Its vintage(tries to hide disappointment)

Mike: Can we go now? (opens door for her.

Sop: erm i just wanna wait for Tinuke. I already told them to get me some food already. Cos they werent responding i called you. But they've answered..... (fakes an incoming call) Yeah, yeah. Okay. Im at...

Mike: (confused look. Smh and ignites his jigilin and speed away. Calls Odenge his bestie) Odenge, you were right o.......

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by okooloyun1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
franklingud:
E concern u?? angry busy body.. I bet u don't have what they have.
You don vex ooo
Re: Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity by talktonase(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
daveP:

(Mike arrives in the beetle that shook his entire frame with its jigilin vibrating sound, evidently from the engine. He peeps out and dials Sophie's num. She answers.

Mike: dear, im waiting, surprise surprise!!?

Sop: just a min hon(packs her books and strolls out the door. Scans round for the Lexus jeep that Mike always Fantasizes about. Sees a 'Jigilin' packed across.)

Mike: Im here love, lets go(comes out beaming with the keys in his hand. Notices distress on her countenance. What's up dear? Why's your face all squeezed up?

Sop: Where did you get this car. Its vintage(tries to hide disappointment)

Mike: Can we go now? (opens door for her.

Sop: erm i just wanna wait for Tinuke. I already told them to get me some food already. Cos they werent responding i called you. But they've answered..... (fakes an incoming call) Yeah, yeah. Okay. Im at...

Mike: (confused look. Smh and ignites his jigilin and speed away. Calls Odenge his bestie) Odenge, you were right o.......
Best way to keep such memories is to express them in fictional pages of a diary that brings back nostalgic feelings...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland / How To Make Her Want You More / ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.