Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold (52222 Views)

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Eureka123(f): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2016
tyrone07:

Jeez!!!! Why the hate?? Its too early in the morning to whip up ethnic and regional sentiments.

Don't mind the misguided human. Talk about the individual and not drag his entire tribe into the issue.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Obinovictor:

How did you know?
are u jealous

just because dey did not say urs is dirty
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Obinovictor:

How did you know?
are u jealous

just because dey did not say urs is dirty
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by viktor01(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2016
This looks like kano.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by JoeCutie(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
No be small thing.
I don't buy kuli kuli again because of them.
cheesy grin

Me nko? I've since stopped eating a lot of things cos of them. And they eat everything!!! Nothing disgusts them! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2016
talktonase:
Sanitary conditions for consumables in this country can be very poor.I really don't want to imagine what other food items go through in the hands of worse persons.where is NAFDAC sef...
I would advice u call on government to provide public toilet
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2016
vicstar:
hausa folkz doing disgusting tinz since 1800 lipsrsealed undecided

insult me in your quote and become cripple undecided

hmmmm.... old man, yhu can lie... say wat u saw and not what u heard
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by skoolboy0007(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Its actually a rare privilege for me to be of help!

To start with,I want you to know that Diabetes is one
health challenge that can keep someone in a "cage"
if quick steps are not taken to halt it.

The reason is not farfetched from the several restrictions
a sufferer must observe especially when it comes to eating
those things you love.You can't just eat what you feel like
eating.

Unfortunately,over 3 million Nigerians are currently in this
"Cage" because they have been diagnosed with Diabetes.

The good news is that you can commence your own journey
to freedom from the information available here.
visit www.healthservices.com.ng or call me on 07032451334 for more info..............
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2016
12month:
It's in their bloodstream. While I was at nysc camp, the same kettle they use to enter public toilet is what they use to wash their food flasks. When I saw them I felt like throwing up embarassed embarassed
so, u Dont use the same cup u used in brushing ur dirty teeth in drinking water, ryt??
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2016
osaslord500:
grin They always wash their joystick before talking to Allah, smh undecided
yeah.... cleanliness is next to Godliness
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
I saw this young man doing dis irritating stuff where oil is being sold in both tanks and gallons and d funny thing is some of them will soak up the oil that spilled on the floor with foam and sell it to people for consumption

Oh chit!

Why did you have to tell me that. I preferred the sweet bliss of ignorance.

Now I will always look at palm oil with suspicion: "Maybe there's an ounce of Abokì urine in there"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2016
jerryunit48:
OP na you say irritating but I think the guy is getting ready for prayers but he should have done it somewhere else
pls send the suggestion to government that we need public toilet
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by kaziblake(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
cheesy grin

Me nko? I've since stopped eating a lot of things cos of them. And they eat everything!!! Nothing disgusts them! angry
the ones in my street will mix garri,rice,yam and palm oil 2gether.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2016
tyrone07:

Jeez!!!! Why the hate?? Its too early in the morning to whip up ethnic and regional sentiments.
Lol...... pls hep me tell the nincompoop who couldn't get proper training from home
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by homesteady(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Chaiiiii.....

Ermmm.. All the Hausa bashers here, there is no region that is devoid of Irritating unhygienic conditions around things to be consumed
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by tommykiwi(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:
their joystics are always clean
U don confirm am b4?
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2016
tyrone07:

pls help me tell the nincompoop who couldn't find any atom of proper training from its parent
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by JoeCutie(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
the ones in my street will mix garri,rice,yam and palm oil 2gether.
That mixture tor powerful gan o! shocked Like, it can explode like bomb. grin cheesy

You need to relocate asap!
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Creamish(f): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2016
tyrone07:

What time of the day is best?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by kaziblake(f): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
That mixture tor powerful gan o! shocked Like, it can explode like bomb. grin cheesy

You need to relocate asap!
cheesy
lmao.
Why shld I relocate cos of them?
Dem dey der own lane and I dey mine.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Dom2020: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2016
what do u expect from an aboki? that's their trademark.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by JoeCutie(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
lmao.
Why shld I relocate cos of them?
Dem dey der own lane and I dey mine.
Lmao! Okay o, sha be careful. grin

Your siggy tho. Have you read Americanah?
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by kaziblake(f): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Lmao! Okay o, sha be careful. grin

Your siggy tho. Have you read Americanah?
dat's my name.
But I have read all her books.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by ayobase(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2016
muhakeem:
so, people who do not rinse their joysticks after urinating are the the most clean person ryt?

people who will just stand while urinating and almost everything would splash on them till the last drop is observed...... stay clean always

I'm more concerned with environmental hygiene, not personal hygiene.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by JoeCutie(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
dat's my name.
But I have read all her books.
Those are your names? Those four names? How is that even possible!?
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by bashsani(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Pls search inwardly did ur comments really make you happy/contented.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by scholes0(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Smh for Nairaland....
Why do moderators like promoting ethnic bashing threads and posts though...Honestly this is unfair and not right at all.
The popularity and Alexa ranking you are trying to improve is not worth the unity and peace of this country, and honestly I can only say that you people are doing more harm than good to the youth of this country, by providing hateful tribalists and bigots an avenue to spread their putrid state of mind to others, especially the younger generation.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by GodpunishBuhari: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2016
agurza:
Well at least it's better than to swallow cocain, or stuck it in private part all in a bid to be rich.

I rather do all means to get rich than be like them.... come to think of it u as a lady won't even date them y be a hypocrite??
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Kreamie(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
What you don't know won't kill you
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by donbenz(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2016
A fool is talking :DA fool is talking
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:
Wetin u dey expect from Abiko before.......long time ago stopped buying either sealed or not edibles and potables from them.....the dirtiness is reeking-in the blood.

northerners? this scenario better na. At least he went to an isolated place to answer nature's call.
The dirtiness is ‘reeking-in' the blood? Do you know the word ‘reek' means to smell real bad? Please stop talking about us if you can not speak proper English.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
cheesy grin

And if I ask you to list ten Northern people you know personally, you can't. Yet you judge about 80 million of us, calling us dirty. Sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.