Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,476 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold (52542 Views)

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Tedassie(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:
their joystics are always clean
perhaps,you blew them to find out undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Xbee007(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:
Wetin u dey expect from Abiko before.......long time ago stopped buying either sealed or not edibles and potables from them.....the dirtiness is reeking-in the blood.

northerners? this scenario better na. At least he went to an isolated place to answer nature's call.
Ethnic Bigot!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by ayobase(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
misscastle:

The dirtiness is ‘reeking-in' the blood? Do you know the word ‘reek' means to smell real bad? Please stop talking about us if you can not speak proper English.

So, you are one of them. Well, I'm not a bigot, and I didn't say "all".

Does it mean you are used to the dirty system I found 'reeking' - smelling real bad. Thus, not reeking to u.

'reeking-in' the blood or 'reeking' in the blood?
Hmmmmm. You ehn!

ooooh, I wrote 'reek-in'.
Sweetie, you should know that's a typo.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by cybriz82(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op ur eyes no see better tin..na anoda man wey dey watch em nepapole u see abi?since u no say iz very bad y u no go slap am dat moment or arrest am? Try n visit any dam near u n see d way some people bath n poo poo inside,n na d same water dem go still treat b4 u drink am.na God s' grace nt man.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by ayobase(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Xbee007:

Ethnic Bigot!!!

That would have been justified if I had used every, all or most Northerners.....

Always read and understand before you comment.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Tedassie(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
These people sef! angry

You'll see some of them carrying that plastic kettle about, you'd think it's water for washing their 'this thing', but you'd be so amazed to find out that what's inside is Beer. cheesy

They (some of them) can like to do some nauseating shii!
undecided
@bolded...Very true,their "holy&pious" way of living is nothing but a smokescreen!

Quite a number of them are chain smokers too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Xbee007(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:

That would have been justified if I had used every, all or most Northerners.....

Always read and understand before you comment.
Change ur ways it is never too late.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:

So, you are one of them. Well, I'm not a bigot, and I didn't say "all".

Does it mean you are used to the dirty system I found 'reeking' - smelling real bad. Thus, not reeking to u.

'reeking-in' the blood or 'reeking' in the blood?
Hmmmmm. You ehn!

ooooh, I wrote 'reek-in'.
Sweetie, you should know that's a typo.
Yes I am one of ‘them' and don't ‘sweetie' me till you apologize grin
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by kaziblake(f): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Those are your names? Those four names? How is that even possible!?
cos I'm a typical nigerian smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by ayobase(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
misscastle:

I'm sorry sweetie.

I schooled in North, and now residing in North.

I wouldn't bite the fingers.....I have met wonderful and beautiful Northerners.....Gez you are one of them.

I don't stereotype.

Now your turn to apologize for calling me 'Olodo'
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by cutekhalifa(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mallam's and personal hygiene are like
EFCC and DASUKI... I hope our oyil president does that as well grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by sapien(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
osaslord500:
grin They always wash their joystick before talking to Allah, smh undecided
Mumu, If dem no wash the joystick, how Allah wan take dash dem 77 virgins?
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by cutekhalifa(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:
and the rest of the body are as dirty as pig's grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by cutekhalifa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
misscastle:

so for ur mind u fine U are the cutest for ur village mean u are ugly for my side...
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Onyiido: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Poverty stricken tribe
cheesylipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by GodpunishBuhari: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Onyiido:
cheesylipsrsealed

Pretty queen hw r u?
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:
and fvcking long. Once saw a guy bending to urinate and the pole almost touched the ground making it obvious embarassed
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by muhakeem(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:

I'm more concerned with environmental hygiene, not personal hygiene.
yeap, tell the. government to provide more public toilet
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by modextus(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
I know the particular office the op took this picture in .... Kano...
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Chimaritoponcho: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
modextus:
I know the particular office the op took this picture in .... Kano...
WHERE Man
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by modextus(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

WHERE Man
galadima
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by jerrymej(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Must this make front page again? ha
Admin do something pls before something do something.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by 123papas(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
long from over stretching during washing
supersonic1:
and fvcking long. Once saw a guy bending to urinate and the pole almost touched the ground making it obvious embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by AprokoMan: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
that's omenka's father
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:

I'm sorry sweetie.

I schooled in North, and now residing in North.

I wouldn't bite the fingers.....I have met wonderful and beautiful Northerners.....Gez you are one of them.

I don't stereotype.

Now your turn to apologize for calling me 'Olodo'
Lol I never called you that. I'm sorry anyway lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by TheAdvocate(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:
Wetin u dey expect from Abiko before.......long time ago stopped buying either sealed or not edibles and potables from them.....the dirtiness is reeking-in the blood.

northerners? this scenario better na. At least he went to an isolated place to answer nature's call.

A bigger fool resides in you. How do Yoruba Muslims pee? I am North but never seen a dirty person like the Yoruba next Hausa
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by TheAdvocate(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can't see anywhere written North. I can only see the way a Muslim urinates and they are all over the country including Yoruba and Igbo lands.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Chimaritoponcho: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
modextus:
galadima
spot on bro ,how did u know? have we met?
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by ayobase(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
TheAdvocate:

A bigger fool resides in you. How do Yoruba Muslims pee? I am North but never seen a dirty person like the Yoruba next Hausa

What you typed up there would have been relevant if I had stereotyped.

"I am North".....no wonder you couldn't get the simple message in my brief piece.

The bigger fool resides in me, and the biggest fool resides in you.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by ayobase(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
misscastle:
Lol I never called you that. I'm sorry anyway lol
You are welcome sweetie.....gez ur day is unfolding as expected.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by abduljabbar4(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
osaslord500:
grin They always wash their joystick before talking to Allah, smh undecided

Meaning what?
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
this thing dey call abomination before praying in Islam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.