Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This (1752 Views)

Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, What She Did.. / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by danchiwasco: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
This is really an interest stuff as Naomi Campbell pictured sitting next to her ex-boyfriend, Diddy, and his girlfriend Cassie, at the launch of ‘Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop and .......

full storry @http://www.dannychikeresblog.com/2017/04/when-you-sit-next-to-your-ex-and-his.html

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Itzdrazzle(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Funny gang ooooo
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by OGsteven(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2017
this is so savage.....I can't think of what will be going on in the ex's mind right now.....Cassie didn't care atall
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2017
She most probably doesn't give a jack didd(l)y squat. In Ray J's voice *she hit it 1st* grin

Seriously, who gets jealous over an ex? This is the same person you know ain't that great, hence he is an ex.

2 Likes

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Cassie is prettier than Naomi Campbell.
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:
She most probably doesn't give a jack didd(l)y squat. In Ray J's voice *she hit it 1st* grin

Seriously, who gets jealous over an ex? This is the same person you know ain't that great, hence he is an ex.
it's a lie. The fact that he's an ex doesn't mean he's not great especially if he dumped u for another. Diddy dumped her.
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
it's a lie. The fact that he's an ex doesn't mean he's not great especially if he dumped u for another. Diddy dumped her.

Who cares? She's been with a number of men since, many of whom were much more attractive than he is. Remember, she had a long term relationship with that billionaire guy. I doubt he means more than a fallen eyelash to her now.
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Who cares? She's been with a number of men afterwards, many of whom were much more attractive than he is. Remember, she had a long term relationship with that billionaire guy. I doubt he means more than a fallen eyelash to her now.
u can't compare Naomi Campbell with Cassie. Cassie is prettier, she's more popular, talented singer, actress, model etc... If she's not still attracted to Diddy, she won't be sampling her Olympus has fallen nah grin

1 Like

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by ayindejimmy(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
u can't compare Naomi Campbell with Cassie. Cassie is prettier, she's more popular, talented singer, actress, model etc... If she's not still attracted to Diddy, she won't be sampling her Olympus has fallen nah grin
I disagree on one area.
Naomi Campbell is more popular than Cassie. Cassie is just a flash in the pan. I even thought it was JLo until I took a second look. Where as, Naomi is spot on.
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2017
ayindejimmy:

I disagree on one area.
Naomi Campbell is more popular than Cassie. Cassie is just a flash in the pan. I even thought it was JLo until I took a second look. Where as, Naomi is spot on.
hmmm. I don't think I've ever watched a Naomi Campbell movie
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:

Ugh. You're speaking like a typical, shallow minded guy here. I mean, who doesn't know who Naomi Campbell is? Her resume alone is longer than Cassie's weave grin Naomi is a legend, while Cassie is just doing things she's already done eg. Diddy grin

1 Like

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Ugh. You're speaking like a typical, shallow minded guy here. I mean, who doesn't know who Naomi Campbell is? Her resume alone is longer than Cassie's weave grin Naomi is a legend, while Cassie is just doing things she's already done eg. Diddy grin
gimme Naomi Campbell and Cassie, I'll collect Cassie anytime

1 Like

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by ayindejimmy(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
hmmm. I don't think I've ever watched a Naomi Campbell movie

Empire!

I've seen her in many movies I can't recall now. And she made her name in modelling not acting
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
C'mon the fact that she's comfortable sitting right next to them means she don't give a hoot.

©YBR
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
gimme Naomi Campbell and Cassie, I'll collect Cassie anytime

Typical guy mentality. I blame your gene & the thing hidden in those jeans grin
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
Naomi is more popular

1 Like

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Typical guy mentality. I blame your gene & the thing hidden in those jeans grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Empire!

I've seen her in many movies I can't recall now. And she made her name in modelling not acting
OK
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by MilesLamar(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cassie na fine gal o... I want her buh ah know I have a long way to go

3 Likes

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by firstking01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

You think people become ex cos of differences they would 've helped?
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
firstking01:
You think people become ex cos of differences they would 've helped?

I'm not getting what you're trying to say.
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not getting what you're trying to say.
From your earlier post you sounded asif people always break up by default and that's why you said the supposed ex didn't give a "jack diddy(squat) or something, and i'm tryna let you know that she might be acting like that cos she never wanted the break up and hence it would 've been a case of NO one's fault....e.g, difference in blood group or genotypical ratios....dunno if you gat me now??
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
firstking01:
From your earlier post you sounded asif people always break up by default and that's why you said the supposed ex didn't give a "jack diddy(squat) or something, and i'm tryna let you know that she might be acting like that cos she never wanted the break up and hence it would 've been a case of NO one's fault....e.g, difference in blood group or genotypical ratios....dunno if you gat me now??

No. I don't get you. But I don't feel like having a back & forth, so I'll leave it right there.

1 Like

Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bad boy!

Junior mafia!
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
It doesn't mean anything so far Naomi has moved on.
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
How will someone compare Cassie to Naomi Campbell?
You no get respect? Hehehehehehehehe!
Cassie left her career to be following Diddy that has made it, wehdone to her. Diddy dated Jlo way back too...
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by firstking01(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

No. I don't get you. But I don't feel like having a back & forth, so I'll leave it right there.
Ok.
Re: When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This by adegeye38(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
Cassie is prettier than Naomi Campbell.
Naomi campbell is about 47 yrs old, cassie in in her 20s wen naomi was cassie's age she was d most beautiful woman in the world, go and watch the video of keep it in d closet by michael jackson

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! / Blonde Glamour Model With Huge Boobs Changes Her Skin From White To Black Using / Nigerian Girls In The WEST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.