Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,359 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? (2994 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by kay29000(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
In my teens, and even into my early twenties, I always said I would have sex with my wife everyday, and that I had to look for a woman who liked sex as much as me. But, in the past few years, that has changed drastically, to the point that If I got sex twice a week, I am okay for the week. My girl came around last week Wednesday, and we had great marathon sex. When she was leaving, she said she had a great time and would come spend the weekend. I had to look for a lie to tell her to stop her from coming.

I don't want to be the type of husband that won't satisfy his wife...So, I was just thinking, how many times does a married woman need sex in a week? This can help me prepare my mind and body.

Thanks in advance ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by falconey(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by donbenedict(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
What"s there in puttin it insyd her shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by SUPERPACK: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
i blame GEJ for this.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by cruzita(f): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecided I'm not married so I don't know but if u like u can do it thrice daily as if u are taking drugs

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by KingRex1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
undecided I'm not married so I don't know but if u like u can do it thrice daily as if u are taking drugs
see u. I sure pple like you ld do 15minimum per day wen u get married.
Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by iceberylin(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
your mates are solving mysteries sad

5 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by cruzita(f): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingRex1:
see u. I sure pple like you ld do 15minimum per day wen u get married.
hahaha na u go do am for me na

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by kelechi50: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
You are not thinking of breaking new feat in science and technology so that your name will be written in a platter of gold but here you are asking for how many times to sleep with hoe

4 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by KingRex1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
hahaha na u go do am for me na
lol, i recommend wildflame for ya
Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by achinaboy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
if ur wife need it,u give it to her,and make sure learn how to make her cccummm,because that is more important than ur question

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by Donniefred(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Understand her body language. and don't abuse it... U guys need to plan. on how best ur sex life could be managed so as to meet a common ground incase of one being hyper active than the other.

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by kay29000(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dubemkelly:
Understand her body language. and don't abuse it... U guys need to plan. on how best ur sex life could be managed so as to meet a common ground incase of one being hyper active than the other.

Thanks for this comment. First mature comment.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by onoskay: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
S?X IS GOOD 4 UR HEALTH & BODY.LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO ENJOY WHEN YA BODY IS STILL STRONG.IF UR PARTNER KNOWS EVERY CONCERNING S?X THEN GIVE IT TO HER IN DIFFERENT POSITION & STYLE.I LOVE FU?KING IT'S MY OWN EXERCISE BUT MAKE SURE U ARE MARRIED AND IT'S NOT GOOD TO CHEAT ON UR WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by kay29000(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
onoskay:
S?X IS GOOD 4 UR HEALTH & BODY.[b]LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO ENJOY WHEN YA BODY IS STILL STRONG.[/b]IF UR PARTNER KNOWS EVERY CONCERNING S?X THEN GIVE IT TO HER IN DIFFERENT POSITION & STYLE.I LOVE FU?KING IT'S MY OWN EXERCISE BUT MAKE SURE U ARE MARRIED AND IT'S NOT GOOD TO CHEAT ON UR WIFE.

"LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO ENJOY WHEN YA BODY IS STILL STRONG." I love this. It is so true.

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by Walexsammy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
Vitamin syrup.....3 times aday
Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by mumu9gerian: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
Oga gaan marry, no let all your loki finish before u marry

1 Like

Re: Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2016
kelechi50:
You are not thinking of breaking new feat in science and technology so that your name will be written in a platter of gold but here you are asking for how many times to sleep with hoe
God bless you for that comment.

(1) (Reply)

Re: A Nigerian University Student Caught Masturbating Indoors By Her Neighbour / I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. / 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.