Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) (93411 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
missyadorable:

The guy has been upgraded to a big dude! He can brag with evidence to show how he bleeped and paid for it til the lady had to thank him.
point of correction,she was overwhelmed by the money not how the guy bleeped her,that dont matter(maybe it does), she is all about her mula..
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by missyadorable(f): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
markkaycee:
point of correction,she was overwhelmed by the money not how the guy bleeped her,that dont matter(maybe it does), she is all about her mula..

I thought the subject of this discussion was on the guy and not the lady
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
missyadorable:

I thought the subject of this discussion was on the guy and not the lady
well.,i thought so too.,till i found out the ACTUAL post was about the lady..
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by onatisi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
missyadorable:

The guy has been upgraded to a big dude! He can brag with evidence to show how he bleeped and paid for it til the lady had to thank him.
ok I no go argue
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
mascot87:
Some guys can fu*k sense out of some girls sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

That guy na badt guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by laprince(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
BaddieKay:
I think she's trying to show d money

Naa. She's only showing the guy, while shading her identity.

She can easily deny its not her when a situation of such presents itself.
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
She's a Cameroonian
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Pennah(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
IamLucy:
cheerful giver.
meets a cheerful giver grin
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Oghumu1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:
And some fools will think...
The guy is safer undecided

DId you asked why the girl chose to
put her hand where it is? undecided
U right dude. That gal can't be easily recognized, but we've seen the guy's face very well. She's smart!!
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by matthew41(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
knightsTempler:
Op, it's 10,000 cfa and not 1,000 cfa to 3,300 naira.

10,000 cfa is around that amount in naira. I think the op is correct.
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by baski92(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
knightsTempler:

I for fear na

1 Like

Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
That's 10k for her villa
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef...

Umu anumanu sef cheesy
Hhaahaha, wetin jonathan do again, the girl na runs girl, so tell that monkey to flog her with koboko for doing runs grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by fortune1968: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Destined2win:

Calling Jonathan is getting stale. Let him be
stale ? has d clueless man (jona) said anything bout dasuki/jonagate and other mindbogling corruption in his regime .pls he cannot be until he's JAILED !
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by JoBabs(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Photo Of A Girl Who Thanked A Guy Who Paid Her N3300 For Sex Goes Viral

This viral picture is purportedly that of a call girl in one of the 8 countries using the West African CFA franc as their currency: Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo. She allegedly posted the picture online after helping the young man ease his sexual tension and was paid 1000 CFA (N3,300) in return.

Nothing wey person no go see for this world.What is this world turning into?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/grateful-heart-girl-thanks-boy-who-paid.html

Going by ur post @OP the girl wrote 10kcfa not 1kcfa....
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by madskills(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
See as dis yeYe CFA get value pass Naira.hian! 1000 = 3300 na wa o ...we need 2 wake up Naija!!!
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Fawklicant: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Destined2win:

Calling Jonathan is getting stale. Let him be

The guy is jobless that is why he is always ftc on threads he comments on. Unfortunately for him his dullard.inho isnt in any hurry to create a job for him so he is only going to get more annoying until he dies on top of Jonathan's matter.
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by enddyini(f): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gud for her
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by scachy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:

Like seriously, tell me what I don't know pls
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by eniorisha(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
10,000cfa as at today changed @ N4500. So I can understand why she expressed her appreciation to d guy! The truth be told, both male & female enjoy during love making. But mostly,it's d male who always admit this! That amount of money just be like "bonus" for that babe.

Or perhaps, we men need to work on our appetite for sexual intercourse & let d women crave for 'it' from us too!

#teamzipup
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Mekyno(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:

she is jst tarnishing d guy image or painting him black.
Scientist say if u cover d eyes u hv hidden ur identity bt dis babe jst confirm my postulation dat it is d mouth dat need to be covered to hide identity.....d shape n d size differentiate us.
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by anigold(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
ihatebuhari:
grin
I love gej how u dey.. that your profile picture its it real or you added pillow... grin grin
If its real abeg tell me oooo.
I dey find wife ooo..
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by anigold(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
ihatebuhari:
grin
Federal road safety need to arrest you cos you must have caused lots of accidents with your assets last year.. grin grin
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 19, 2016
I sometimes wonder how guys can dish out that much money for ......

I know 3K isn't a lot, but it is to a student. Or whatever. Sha money is money.

I wonder how the guy feels about paying and how the girl feels about accepting. I guess neither of them overthink it. They just do and move on.
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 3:52am On Jan 19, 2016
The way these Igbo guys are using these innocent Benenese ladies ehn,na only GOD go save these girls.

Trust me, to that lady,10k cefa is insane money because down there,those ladies as Sweet as they look are very very unassuming and not materialistic in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by smoothlips(m): 5:29am On Jan 19, 2016
What of the guy? Em no be person husband to be?
Abeg leave d girl jariii...na this @kenechukwu (wey post d picture) no get job...
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by smoothlips(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:
The way these Igbo guys are using these innocent Benenese ladies ehn,na only GOD go save these girls.

Trust me, to that lady,10k cefa is insane money because down there,those ladies as Sweet as they look are very very unassuming and not materialistic in anyway.

Thank you my brother...no mind Naija people with their disgusting self righteousness
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by smoothlips(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by eromspete(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2016
nothing surprising here...
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by bluice2(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2016
And yet Becky wants to crucify me cos I gave her 35k for the weekend. embarassed. . . . . . . .#life
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by andra112(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2016
knightsTempler:

its 5k naira na oh c wetin exchange rate dy do
Re: Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) by Plus234(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2016
andra112:
its 5k naira na oh c wetin exchange rate dy do

you mean 10k cfa is uptp 5k naira , as in face to face change ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.