Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? (1841 Views)

He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) / What Will You Do If U Catch This Lady In Your Bedroom..(see Photo) / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by ashewoboy(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2016
You caught them live, what will you do?

Ladies, be sincere.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by sundoj08(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2016
Let me stay here and wait for the ladies.

Oya ladies, food don done
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Good question.

The answer is "which" husband, cause he sure won't remain mine after that incident

My 2 kobo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Strahovski1(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2016
They should forgive and forget.

To err is human to frgive is divine. Forgive so your heavenly father will frgive you.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by ashewoboy(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

To err is human to frgive is divine. Forgive so your heavenly father will frgive you.

with this kinda comment, you sound like someone who has done it, if you have not, then you have the intention of doing it.

Btw, i asked ladies question not guys. So what are you doing here?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by ashewoboy(m): 1:11am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Good question.

The answer is "which" husband, cause he sure won't remain mine after that incident

My 2 kobo grin

this kain mouth wey dey ur DP go sabi gv b.l.o.w job.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by mackenzie007(m): 1:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

Where is your wife grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:25am On Jan 19, 2016
I'll leave them for Lawma
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Monalisa185(f): 1:31am On Jan 19, 2016
first, I will check if she tied a rope around his neck and forced the blow.job on him...

secondly, I will check if she pointed a gun to his head and insisted on the blow.job...

if the answers to the above questions are a 'NO'...

I'll give them a round of applause... tell them they deserve one another and laugh my way outta the room....
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by okiezman(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Rubbish question
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by talktonase(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Good question.

My 2 kobo grin
ordinary beejay.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 19, 2016
talktonase:
ordinary beejay.
my broda, #notime
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Good question.

My 2 kobo grin

What if you had kids, would he still not remain your husband?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Decker:

What if you had kids, would he still not remain your husband?
I want to say yes. That I would get rid of him. But I know it wouldn't be that easy....

I would also assume that he's not mentally sound tho lol, so I could use that as an excuse to end it
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I want to say yes. That I would get rid of him. But I know it wouldn't be that easy....

I would also assume that he's not mentally sound tho lol, so I could use that as an excuse to end it

Yes it won't be easy, especially if you have kids. He is your husband, not your boyfriend. And it's probably the first time he is cheating on you. In as much as you would be filled with intense negative emotion and you would just want to break up with him, you should bear in mind that he is human and as such, he is liable to make mistakes once in a while. Allowing her to give him a_blow job doesn't mean he still doesn't love you, just that he probably just let his hormones do the thinking for him and succumbed to temptation. No one is above falling for temptation.
You should also note that with_blow jobs it's a bit harder to resist, even when you are unwilling, because it's normally the female doing the unzipping and the "inserting", so even if you don't want to, it's a bit difficult not to, unlike regular sex.

Most times, men who cheat on their wives don't necessarily cheat because they don't love or respect them, they cheat because their wives don't feel the need to improve on or spice up their sex lives. Some women are just too stuck up, uncreative and unadventerous in bed. All they care about is lying down and letting the man have his way, and they make sex look so mundane and unintersting. But that's by the way.
On a lighter note, probably allowed her give him a Mouth Action cause he likes_blow jobs and you don't like giving him_blow jobs or you don't know how to give one. Maybe you should work on that. Lol.

At times we just have to sacrifice for the sake of the togetherness of our family, especially our children.
There are many couples who are still living together happily today, despite the fact that one of them have cheated in the past. There are some things you'd just have to learn to let go. Every marriage has it's flaws. There is no perfect marriage. It's possible to have a marriage devoid of cheating, but it doesn't always happen that way. Once in a while things like this happen. And that's when you need to be strong. Learn to forgive and hope for better. I am sure from that one time embarrassment, if he loves you, he won't let such happen again.

If you break up with him just for that "little" incident, what's your guarantee that the next husband you'll get married to would not cheat on you? Bearing in mind that you married this particular man for a reason. There were certain qualities you must have found in him that made him the idea husband for you. How are you sure you would find another man who would possess those qualities and who wouldn't cheat on you?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Decker
I won't punish other NLers by quoting you haha, but yeah I agree with some of your sentiments.
Don't try to blame women for men's misdeeds tho lol, no matter how u slice it, a dude that would mess around with his wife's sister (out of all the other women in the world na) is a little crazy.... At least that's how I feel.

All these excuses that blowjobs are hard to resist, or if "you" had done it better (whoever "you" is, cause it ain't me grin) are a bit crass. Cause the situation doesn't matter so much, either he did it or he didn't do it.

Even I, superhuman that I am embarassed, know that love is a strong and funny thing. Humans can forgive/ get over the most extreme stuff. At the same time, you wonder, if the love was truly reciprocated, "the husband" wouldn't do such in the first place. What's the point of loving someone who doesn't love you back, at least not enough.

And as to the last bit, (God forbid) I ever break up with some husband. I won't remarry cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Jayjay0(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Nice undecided
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:
first, I will check if she tied a rope around his neck and forced the blow.job on him...

secondly, I will check if she pointed a gun to his head and insisted on the blow.job...

if the answers to the above questions are a 'NO'...

I'll give them a round of applause... tell them they deserve one another and laugh my way outta the room....
grin
once you walk outta the room, do come to daddy PM' #smiles.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Monalisa185(f): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . once you walk outta the room, do come to daddy PM' #smiles.
Lol...you that can do promise and fail for Africa tongue
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...you that can do promise and fail for Africa tongue
. . . . aaww, dearie not so. I can't find My Budget list.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by ashewoboy(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Mrsphyno, how are you punishing Nairalanders by quoting me? You sef. Lol
Okay now, since you want to reply like it's the old Nairaland when this system of quoting we are familiar with hadn't been invented, I will join you. tongue

In as much as I am against cheating, and I don't believe all men must or should cheat, like the silly idea a thread created few days ago was trying to pass across. But I do believe that there are instances where the blame of cheating falls on both the wife and the husband. But I won't go into all that so it won't look like I am writing an essay.

Yes, a man cheating with his wife's sister is kinda crazy, I agree. But that doesn't mean he is mentally unstable. Let's just say he lacks self control and his lack of it made him fall prey to strong, "almost irresistible" temptation.

See your mouth like you are superhuman. Superhuman ko, superhuman ni. tongue What makes you think you are superhuman? grin

So you won't remarry if your husband cheated on you? Hmmm. Even if you were in your 20s? Okay. Good for you. I hope you marry a husband who wouldn't cheat on you. But I don't see why he should. wink
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Monalisa185(f): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . aaww, dearie not so. I can't find My Budget list.
Lol...oya, let's look for it... tongue

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...oya, let's look for it... tongue
. . . . aaaaw thats touchy. patriotic Lisa
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by ashewoboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Decker, you are a talkative. See as you write long epistle as if you are professing luv to mrsphyno.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Monalisa185(f): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

aaaaw thats touchy. patriotic Lisa
@your service able PMgrin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Strahovski1(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2016
mackenzie007:

Where is your wife grin cheesy grin

Lol hahahahaha..
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oh Decker it's nothing, just thought it would be obnoxious to read me quoting a long comment with a long reply.

I can agree with the sentiment that it's both parties fault at least to an extent, only if that same policy applies when a female cheats. Ppl don't usually see it that way tho.....

How is that almost irresistible tho like I don't get it grin Okay if not mentally unstable can we say temporarily possessed grin

I'm superhuman in certain ways lol.

Yeah if divorce occurs, no remarrying. Better to be known as the hot single mum than the lady that has had two husbands. Unless we never had kids then maybe. All these are just "morbid fantasies" anyways lol. Thank you btw embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Oh Decker it's nothing, just thought it would be obnoxious to read me quoting a long comment with a long reply.

I can agree with the sentiment that it's both parties fault at least to an extent, only if that same policy applies when a female cheats. Ppl don't usually see it that way tho.....

How is that almost irresistible tho like I don't get it grin Okay if not mentally unstable can we say temporarily possessed grin

I'm superhuman in certain ways lol.

Yeah if divorce occurs, no remarrying. Better to be known as the hot single mum than the lady that has had two husbands. Unless we never had kids then maybe. All these are just "morbid fantasies" anyways lol. Thank you btw embarassed

I see. Always the good girl. tongue
But in my opinion, I think they should deal with it, this is a public forum. Anybody should post and quote anyhow they like, as far as it isn't against the rules. Next time, just quote and forget what anyone thinks jooor. Enuna? grin

Yes, it also applies if a female cheats. I am not taking sides.

It's almost irresistible. As a guy I can tell you that for sure. If I was going to give an imaginative description of the scenario, I would arrive at the conclusion that it was the lady who made the move, probably against the will of the man, presenting a temptation he almost couldn't resist.
It's easier to not engage in sex with a woman than not allowing a woman give you a blow.
Once a lady places her hands in between the thighs of a man, it's really difficult to pull her hands out or tell her to stop, especially if the man has a high libido. It would require a high level of self control to push her aside.
At that point, morals, marital vows and the knowledge that she is the wife's sister become secondary. The dick is now the one doing the thinking. The brain will only play the role of an advisor, that is if the one in charge, which is the dick, asks of this advice, and this rarely ever happens. grin

In what ways? I am curious? Let me compare and contrast and re-evaluate myself to see if I am also superhuman.

You are welcome. wink
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If U Catch Your Sister Giving Your Husband Blow J.o.b? by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin I will tie her hands with his pen!s and throw them outside

(1) (Reply)

Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You / One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira / Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.