Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. (46812 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
scantee:
what do u mean by wanting to get marry to her severally? I said we agreed to get married after her school, since we are still young, so no rushing, as for school fees & hostel whatever that is not a topic bro, i never said i did but if i do is nothing to regret because someting you do out of love is nothing, my major concern here is not about whatever i spent on her, that is nothing...my only problem is that i feel hurt for i so much trust her bro.

Sorry chief, I don't think you should be upset with jeffizy's post. You might not see it but from your write up, the issue of hostel accommodation n school fees is an essential part of this discussion as u both fit a stereotype except you can't bear the whole truth currently. Pls dnt vex for me o.

My advice: Pick up n move on. You seem a good person. You will find someone deserving of your kind. Trust me she'll realise what she lost in you sooner or later.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by 9japrof(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
scantee:
thanx paddi, how go de go? I hope u de hit contracts now wella?

thanks joor, yep doing small small jobs now wey I dey combine.with ma.full time.job.

Buh Na big big contracts dey hungry me now
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

its all good,jes give urself a break frm all these heart issues.. lol,they are really stressful,thats why i am dating myself,its too stressful trying to fulfill the needs(emotional nd odas) of someone who wuldnt even move a foot for u. she may adjust,u guys may still reconcile buh dont force it.
is that u on ur profile?
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2016
9japrof:

thanks joor, yep doing small small jobs now wey I dey combine.with ma.full time.job.

Buh Na big big contracts dey hungry me now
dnt worry God go hammer u big ones soonest, we all started frm small ones to more better ones today. Even my first contract was 200k but i just have to take it and kick off from there.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
cosmo84:

Sorry chief, I don't think you should be upset with jeffizy's post. You might not see it but from your write up, the issue of hostel accommodation n school fees is an essential part of this discussion as u both fit a stereotype except you can't bear the whole truth currently. Pls dnt vex for me o.

My advice: Pick up n move on. You seem a good person. You will find someone deserving of your kind. Trust me she'll realise what she lost in you sooner or later.
cool thanx man, her matter de my waste bin now, i don print new form to replace her asap lol, though she has been begging, but i have lost the trust i have for her so no need again.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
is that u on ur profile?

lol..yes..u av askd me bf..do i look different frm d first pic?? cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

lol..yes..u av askd me bf..do i look different frm d first pic?? cheesy
kinda of, the first made u lok older, ur pretty in both anyway..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
kinda of, the first made u lok older, ur pretty in both anyway..

lol..yeah..kos i was on native and the gele thing.. thanks anyways
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

lol..yeah..kos i was on native and the gele thing.. thanks anyways
uwc. U base lag?
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
uwc. U base lag?

yeah,i live and work in lag..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

yeah,i live and work in lag..
ok gud,would like speak with u on phone if u don't mind!
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
cool thanx man, her matter de my waste bin now, i don print new form to replace her asap lol, though she has been begging, but i have lost the trust i have for her so no need again.

Please scantee, forgive her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
ok gud,would like speak with u on phone if u don't mind!

lol...its okay as long you dont expect me to cure your broken heart..jes kidding..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Please scantee, forgive her.
my dear when u lost trust in ur r/ship is never not gona work again, even if i accepted her bk my mind would'nt be @ rest anytime she is far. So life have to go on...
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

lol...its okay as long you dont expect me to cure your broken heart..jes kidding..
broken heart? Lol she is the one nursing the broken heart not me, mind u i am the one that call it off. Give me ur digit, if u kant post it here u kan pm me instead or fb me.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
my dear when u lost trust in ur r/ship is never not gona work again, even if i accepted her bk my mind would'nt be @ rest anytime she is far. So life have to go on...

Sigh... All the best then.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Sigh... All the best then.
thanks Jumi.com
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
thanks Jumi.com

Uwc.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
broken heart? Lol she is the one nursing the broken heart not me, mind u i am the one that call it off. Give me ur digit, if u kant post it here u kan pm me instead or fb me.

i jes did..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by jeffizy(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:
As hard as it is, you have taken the bull by the horns.

You, my man, deserves 5 crates of Gulder the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2016
jeffizy:

As hard as it is, you have taken the bull by the horns.

You, my man, deserves 5 crates of Gulder the ultimate.

oya which bar u de make i come nack the Gulders akpako ooooooooooooooooo
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

i jes did..

just replied.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2016
scantee:

just replied.

hmmn ok,,buh ah didnt get it,,lemme reload my mail
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

i guess network wahala
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

Seen?
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by sofadj(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2016
This kind of relationship will constantly give you sleepless nights.
Sweet today, bitter tomorrow.

She's confused because, she has seen some guy that she considers better for her in a way ( that may be true or not)

The earlier you get out the better for you.

Deep inside you, you know its the right thing to do, but you are being cowardly. Its not easy though considering you must have sacrificed a lot for her and thinking of the stress of starting from the scratch with someone new.

What you shouldn't do
Don't call her asking for clarifications on your relationship, she has already shown you through her actions and by saying she's confused. Also she wouldn't be specific.

Don't outdo yourself by trying new ways to show you love and care. I'm sure she knows that already. Besides that will only make you commit more and make her more powerful. Also it will make the ultimate break-up more hurting.

What yo should do
"Call her up, tell her you can't deal with her attitude anymore and break up"

Move on bro.

Trust me, 6 months from now, you will be glad you broke up.

If you do anyother thing, you will only be postponing the "break up day"
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
sofadj:
This kind of relationship will constantly give you sleepless nights.

She's confused because, she has seen some guy that she considers better for her in a way ( that may be true or not)

Deep inside you, you know its the right thing to do, but you are being cowardly. Its not easy though considering you must have sacrificed a lot for her and thinking of the stress of starting from the scratch with someone new.

What you shouldn't do
Don't call her asking for clarifications on your relationship, she has already shown you through her actions and by saying she's confused. Also she wouldn't be specific.

Don't outdo yourself by trying new ways to show you love and care. I'm sure she knows that already. Besides that will only make you commit more and make her more powerful. Also it will make the ultimate break-up more hurting.

What yo should do

Move on bro.

If you do anyother thing, you will only be postponing the "break up day"
God bless u bro, all u said above is the mistaken i have been making, i have been trying all different ways to please her more and she kept giving me cold shoulder, & that has made her more powerful, the more i call her the more i get hurt and hear something that will make my blood pressure raise.. I could'nt hold it back i kept calling...,Her atitude had made me to make a vow "Death Should Strike me if i ever call her again @ least for 3months" believe me bro that vow had made me strong and focus, she is the one doing the calling now & i have vowed never to pick her call again.. The next time she will hear from me again will be the day i will send her my wedding invitation. ME DON ENTER LABOUR MARKET SHARPERLY SHARPERLY...SEARCHING MODE ACTIVATED NO TIME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
scantee:
God bless u bro, all u said above is the mistaken i have been making, i have been trying all different ways to please her more and she kept giving me cold shoulder, & that has made her more powerful, the more i call her the more i get hurt and hear something that will make my blood pressure raise.. I could'nt hold it back i kept calling...,Her atitude had made me to make a vow "Death Should Strike me if i ever call her again @ least for 3months" believe me bro that vow had made me strong and focus, she is the one doing the calling now & i have vowed never to pick her call again.. The next time she will hear from me again will be the day i will send her my wedding invitation. ME DON ENTER LABOUR MARKET SHARPERLY SHARPERLY...SEARCHING MODE ACTIVATED NO TIME.

lol @ labour market,sha take it easy.. i did mail you this night...
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
ariyike23:

lol sis u knw say no time for dulling...let me treat her Bleep up once @ 4all.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
ariyike23:

first class voice... U knw what mean!
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Ornate1(f): 2:07am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=sofadj post=42239318]This kind of relationship will constantly give you sleepless nights.

What you shouldn't do

What yo should do

Move on bro.

If you do anyother thing, you will only be postponing the "break up day"[/quote]

All your points are quite valid, but allow me deviate a little, Now, from his write-ups, I can tell op
1) Is too predictable for her, but the truth be told, predictability most times kills sparks.

2)loves her to bits, and goes to any length to show it(which is commendable, who wants a guy playing mind games)hence her, being relaxed

3)Doesn't give her any room to reciprocate(I may be right, I may be wrong), but when you call someone everyday for a stipulated period of time ,this unconsciously paralyses their desire to reciprocate(since you've taken it upon yourself to do most of the calling)

I am not apportioning blames, afterall all is fair in love and war. Op acted the way a man in love would, but she felt suffocated I guess, but, I believe she did loved him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by willyboss: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Workingclass dating a student is a major risk
scantee:
ya i undersands ur point just that is not that easy knowing how far you have gone with ur plans for over 3yrs now, it hurts more because i singlehandedly relegated all my female friends to the bench only to make her comfortable & win her trust, believe me i have hundreds of female crushers but i never gave them the chance just to make her happy..<in my next world i will never date a student> again....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.