Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki (42009 Views)

Job Vacancy At Nairabet / Vacancy At Nairabet / Cashiers Wanted At Nairabet (lekki/ajah Axis, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
God forbid
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by myd4real(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
May God help us in this Country...
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by kevoh(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
I thought they say betting is a sin. How come NairaBET is providing jobs and Christians and Muslims are trooping to snatch the available jobs derived from betting profits. Hunger never catch una.

#Ranting.ends. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Trapnews: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Lanretoye(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
...For naira bet!,not zenith bank oo.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by calcal: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When Agriculture can employ almost more than half of job seekers yet the FG pays little or no attention to it. We already present keep enjoying the bounties present.

Agriculture - that's farming- cultivate land - for a graduate! Are they Mexicans?
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is truly not a small something!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by mkoabiola: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
But I thought buhari promised d unemployed during d campaign.
Anyway d youths are stil waiting for hs promise oooo
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by prophetfire: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
DUMB GRADUATES! AFTER SPENDING YEARS IN SCHOOL THEY CANT FASHION OUT SOMETHING TO UPLIFT THEIR LIVES. IT'S TO RUN TO EVERY MANNER OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES TO RIDICULE THEMSELVES FOR PEANUTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Ujunkem(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
What do we expect

I hope someone will not faint there
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by seangy4konji: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
May God help the situation of Nigerian youths.

No be joke ooooo.

Person weh get good job should take it as duty every morning and night thanking God for the grace and favor and love.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by donblade855: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
MosakuAW:
@justin4real

i dae mad o
thank God Say u kn
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by CyberWolf: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew... those people handling the test aren't organized at all.. bunch of unprofessional people. I just had to leave
so you too de find work? grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by godoluwa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew... those people handling the test aren't organized at all.. bunch of unprofessional people. I just had to leave
datz akinalabi 4 u, lmao
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by effibuaiz: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wat stop dem from sending invite to selected few instead asking hundreds of pple to come and queue for pple to knw dat they want to help reduce unemployment

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by prophetfire: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
calcal:

Agriculture - that's farming- cultivate land - for a graduate! Are they Mexicans?
are you sane at all? Agriculture is too low for a graduate but trekking for miles and queueing for hours for an elusive 30k per month job makes sense. BEHOLD THE NIGERIAN "GRADUATE". when they even study it in school.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by diva90: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wow this unemployment issue is really bad

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
CyberWolf:
so you too de find work? grin
b deceiving yaself.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by damiiee: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigeria!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:
DUMB GRADUATES! AFTER SPENDING YEARS IN SCHOOL THEY CANT FASHION OUT SOMETHING TO UPLIFT THEIR LIVES. IT'S TO RUN TO EVERY MANNER OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES TO RIDICULE THEMSELVES FOR PEANUTS.
What do u expect graduates to do? Where are the jobs? More and more graduate yearly but no jobs. Look at that picture clearly and imagine the age of those men. Majority of them are above 33. I know people that are yet to get job even 9 years after graduation.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by godoluwa(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:
GOD BLESS YOU. YOUTHS NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT GOING TO SKUL IS NOT MEANT FOR GETTING WHITE COLLAR OR MONTHLY SALARY JOB

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Stanbeto: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
I pledge to Nigeria my country
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by diva90: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:

So easy for you to say. Don't forget that to start something meaningful you need some sort of capital. A lot of these youths don't have the capital to start up something coupled with the pressure of the bad economy

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:
true that....
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:

you dey find work? grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by godoluwa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
LaurelP:
What do you expect when the mumu Akin Alabi went and posted that the salary is 65k? Ordinarily if this country was OK who would want to work at Nairabet talkless of crowd besieging the place.

Virtually all the websites, forums and blogs in Nigeria carried the advert so I won't be surprised if people came in from outside Lagos. Ask me how many people they want to employ.
The funniest part was that his top staff already have their candidates.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:

IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT BUT THEIR PARENTS AND SOCIETY WHO MADE THEM BELIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE IS ATTACHED TO THE FOUR WALLS OF A UNIVERSITY. MANY BRICKLAYERS, CARPENTERS, PLUMBERS AND OTHER TECHNICAL SKILLS ARE DOING FINE AND LIVING COMFORTABLY. HOW MANY PARENTS WILL ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN LEARN SUCH SKILLS WHILE GROWING UP? THEY ALL WANT THEM IN SCHOOL FORGETING THAT EVEN A BRICKLAYER CAN DECIDE TO GO TO SCHOOL LATER IN LIFE. A BARBER IN MY AREA SAID HE MAKES LIKE 80K MONTHLY. UNTIL WE TAKE AWAY THIS SCHOOL BY FORCE MENTALITY, THIS TREND WILL CONTINUE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by harsysky(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Great minded people do not want Govt jobs any more; what they want is constant electricity and good roads.the Govt. knows that these two things are closing up companies and isn't doing anything about it. I'll keep saying it , "it's well."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Laveda(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

you dey find work? grin
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by prophetfire: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
it's their job. If e pain you well use your head and create your own job. After all its a man or graduate like you that used his head to create the betting company.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Niyinficient(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
MosakuAW:
embarassed

Na whaooo! This is becoming a very very serious issue in this country oooo.

If this kind of crowd is @Nairabet job interview, what will happen if Police starts their own recruitment despite the fact that, majority of Nigerian youth 'CAUSE' the NPF but yet many will be willing to join.

It is well, Nigeria.

Try to cross-check whatever you type before posting.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment / Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.