Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki (42006 Views)

Job Vacancy At Nairabet / Vacancy At Nairabet / Cashiers Wanted At Nairabet (lekki/ajah Axis, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by ronald4lif(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
onatisi:
The solutions to unemployment in Nigeria is technical skills acquisition and agriculture. Ppl should stop looking for all these slave jobs but rather swallow their pride,learn a technical skill within 3 months and use the developed educated brains to create a job for themselves

True.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by ronald4lif(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Little wonder why most Nigerian youths wish to travel out from the cesspit of a country. Imagine the massive crowd that turn out for a meagre 65K job. E no go better for those politicians wey ruin this country.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by MrMann1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
amunkita:
Very useless Kalo kaloo Nairabet.....

I just left that sham called interview..

Some dude already ve the answers to the question..

Finally what broke the camels back, is a staff calling out on a dude from their balcony who was just coming, lo nd behold as he got to the main entrance his name was the 1st on the list..

Me I just carry my bag waka dey come house..
Chai... Like seriously shocked Mehn this is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
Little wonder why most Nigerian youths wish to travel out from the cesspit of a country. Imagine the massive crowd that turn out for a meagre 65K job. E no go better for those politicians wey ruin this country.
lol the amt was a scam...
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Kenneth10110(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eboue wants to return to Arsenal read What he said www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by amunkita(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
AskIfa:

Chai! Shits happen, bro!

Baba, this sh1t is just much..

I just pity some guyz who came from other states.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by prophetfire: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dahveydson:

You what jobs have you created?
How many companies do you have?

Is everybody cut out to create jobs? If everybody starts a company, who will be the employees?

it's pathetic you are among the unfortunate ones that have to look for jobs. Carry your cross my dear.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chai!
Nigerians... we can fit to tuck in.
Any small "interview" like this, na to iron one katangoa shirt and tuck in! Even if na 20k dem wan pay.
#oluwapickup
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by AskIfa(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
amunkita:

Baba, this sh1t is just much..

I just pity some guyz who came from other states.

You mean some people came from other states for this interview?
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by mumihaja(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Now available.
Male fertility Chinese pills-Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan-boost counts, motility and morphology
Female fertility Chinese pills- Taojing Cu Wan Yu-boost ovulation, progesterone, clear tubal adhesions
Clean Point tampon-unblock tubes and cleans uterus
Instead Softcups
Ovulation and pregnancy strips-Easy@home product
Send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by amunkita(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
MrMann1:

Chai... Like seriously shocked Mehn this is unfair.

Baba, seriously I could not wait seeing the sham called interview...
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by diva90: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT BUT THEIR PARENTS AND SOCIETY WHO MADE THEM BELIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE IS ATTACHED TO THE FOUR WALLS OF A UNIVERSITY. MANY BRICKLAYERS, CARPENTERS, PLUMBERS AND OTHER TECHNICAL SKILLS ARE DOING FINE AND LIVING COMFORTABLY. HOW MANY PARENTS WILL ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN LEARN SUCH SKILLS WHILE GROWING UP? THEY ALL WANT THEM IN SCHOOL FORGETING THAT EVEN A BRICKLAYER CAN DECIDE TO GO TO SCHOOL LATER IN LIFE. A BARBER IN MY AREA SAID HE MAKES LIKE 80K MONTHLY. UNTIL WE TAKE AWAY THIS SCHOOL BY FORCE MENTALITY, THIS TREND WILL CONTINUE

So true for example, some of these cab drivers make a lot of money. The ones in Lagos can make up to or more than 10k a day. In a week that's roughly 40-50k or more and in a month over 200k.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by mumihaja(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Chai!
Nigerians... we can fit to tuck in.
Any small "interview" like this, na to iron one katangoa shirt and tuck in! Even if na 20k dem wan pay.
#oluwapickup

give me a logical example of katangoa shirt?
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by colossus2: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
debbie lol I swear the organizers are as dumb as d job seekers demselves. I even had to leave the premises as soon as I saw the way they were handling such crowd. I pity those who will form "patient dog"
You are obviously dümb cos you were among them.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
mumihaja:

give me a logical example of katangoa shirt?
Lol
You wan dey form boutique baa?
All those bend down select boskoro you buy na
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
diva90:

So true for example, some of these cab drivers make a lot of money. The ones in Lagos can make up to or more than 10k a day. In a week that's roughly 40-50k or more and in a month over 200k.

Will u marry me
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by MrMann1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
amunkita:

Baba, seriously I could not wait seeing the sham called interview...
Na wa o... Wouldn't it have been better if the management have issued an internal memo of openings at the customer care department, instead of wasting ppl precious time.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by karleone(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
great664:
Wasted time in Dec, didint bother to apply again

Nobody applied either. The recruitment process was for any aspiring employee to come for interview on the said date with his/her documents (original and photocopy). That's the height of cluelessness on the part of our recruiters. Tomorrow you'll hear them (Recruiters) tagging graduates 'unemployable'; not remembering the level of incompetence displayed by most of them during recruitment.

God help our struggles

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by ronald4lif(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:

So it's not even up to 65k and these people want to kill themselves. What difference will 65k make in a young man's life if not just feeding, rents etc and yet they can't even pay such an amount. Chai, Naija our country.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by amunkita(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
AskIfa:

You mean some people came from other states for this interview?

Yes oooo..
The three guyz I sat with at Domina eatry, came from Abeokuta nd Illorin...

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by AskIfa(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
amunkita:

Yes oooo..
The three guyz I sat with at Domina eatry, came from Abeokuta nd Illorin...
Chai! This is why I keep advising my colleagues to stop complaining about their salary. A lot of guys out there can survive with half the money they earn every month. God go help us

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by CyberWolf: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
AskIfa:

I swear, I used to think that the arrogant dumbo must be the son of one baba olowo. SMH!
honestly bro

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
padreich:
Op its not as bad as you have made it look, am here too and the crowd is not as much as Emafricargo
I know someone was gonna counter what most people witnessed embarassed. Why are Nigerians like this
You mean: they have missed an opportunity now sad grin lipsrsealed
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
admax:
God have mercy....Unemployment should be declared an emergency! See crowd trying to work in a company that pays Peter by robbing Paul

Do you have an idea of how many companies would have been created with those stolen billions from the arm scandal? Kai!
Bros our leaders ehn... not only arms scandal.. dea is still oil scandal, Aviation scandal, Halliburton scandal... wareva did we do to deserve all ds kind leaders sef...

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

So it's not even up to 65k and these people want to kill themselves. What difference will 65k make in a young man's life if not just feeding, rents etc and yet they can't even pay such an amount. Chai, Naija our country.
my brother. Mehn if all the unemploed youths in nigeria can contribute 1k each, we will build ourselves a massive industry.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
CyberWolf:
I'm not your mate bro ..stop wasting your time on NL. You awkward talk here as if your father is dangote grin
lipsrsealed embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by mumihaja(f): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Lol
You wan dey form boutique baa?
All those bend down select boskoro you buy na

what is boskoro? you never explain kantagoa finish, now na boskoro

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by amunkita(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nairabet if u re reading this..

Please when next u re recruiting, supply an email where applicant can submit CV's then you vet their CV nd shortlist..

Cous the numerous Human I saw today will have nothing in their CV..

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by kings09(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes na. But all d same, we d youths r nt ready 2 claim dis country frm d old men dat hv nothing more to offer. We prefer 2 enjoy life wit d little we can get frm any1. So am nt so emotional abt it wen I see multitude @ employment centres.
Justhere:
I wish Nigeria is arab nation, by now the 36 state houses would have become youth lodge.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by onatisi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
why do u say it is a scam? This is business he pays you 65k but gives u a target of 1million monthly. It is a matter of take it or leave it
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
that's not through, they're there for job recruitment!
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by datigbogirl: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
MosakuAW:
embarassed

Na whaooo! This is becoming a very very serious issue in this country oooo.

If this kind of crowd is @Nairabet job interview, what will happen if Police starts their own recruitment despite the fact that, majority of Nigerian youth cause the NPF but yet many will be willing to join.

It is well, Nigeria.

This is so interesting! When I finally decide to open my bar and employ waitress I'll have enough fine chiks begging to work in my bar and I go f! ck dem taya! my d! ck already rising.

Yai! *in wizzy's voice*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.