Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki (42005 Views)

Job Vacancy At Nairabet / Vacancy At Nairabet / Cashiers Wanted At Nairabet (lekki/ajah Axis, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:
it's their job. If e pain you well use your head and create your own job. After all its a man or graduate like you that used his head to create the betting company.
it's well...
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Niyinficient(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT BUT THEIR PARENTS AND SOCIETY WHO MADE THEM BELIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE IS ATTACHED TO THE FOUR WALLS OF A UNIVERSITY MANY BRICKLAYERS, CARPENTERS, PLUMBERS AND OTHER TECHNICAL SKILLS ARE DOING FINE AND LIVING COMFORTABLY. HOW MANY PARENTS WILL LER THEIR WARDS LEARN SUCH SKILL WHILE GROWING UP? EVEN BARBERS MAKE AS MUCH AS 300 BARBING AN ADULT. UNTIL WE TAKE AWAY THIS SCHOOL BY FORCE MENTALITY, THIS TREND WILL CONTINUE

Education is not a curse, education is a must, address the issue, dont beg the question. School is not the problem, what is taught and the mentality behind it, is the problem.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by emmykk(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
calcal:

Agriculture - that's farming- cultivate land - for a graduate! Are they Mexicans?

this is where you miss it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by idupaul: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
LaurelP:
What do you expect when the mumu Akin Alabi went and posted that the salary is 65k? Ordinarily if this country was OK who would want to work at Nairabet talkless of crowd besieging the place.

Virtually all the websites, forums and blogs in Nigeria carried the advert so I won't be surprised if people came in from outside Lagos. Ask me how many people they want to employ.

Did he force anyone to come or the interview ...a man has tried his best to create an industry from nothing and you open your jobless and lazy mouth to call him a mumu. .if not for people like him that create industries with the perseverance can people like you work
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by onatisi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
The solutions to unemployment in Nigeria is technical skills acquisition and agriculture. Ppl should stop looking for all these slave jobs but rather swallow their pride,learn a technical skill within 3 months and use the developed educated brains to create a job for themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
When will buhari start the payment of 5k to the unemployed youths of Nigeria
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by prophetfire: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
diva90:

So easy for you to say. Don't forget that to start something meaningful you need some sort of capital. A lot of these youths don't have the capital to start up something coupled with the pressure of the bad economy
but they have capital to get a phone and data to come to nairaland and abuse some one who can employ them. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO START SMALL. THEY ARE LOOKING AT DANGOTE AND JIM OVIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
rafhell:
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by poiZon: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
admax:
God have mercy....Unemployment should be declared an emergency! See crowd trying to work in a company that pays Peter by robbing Paul

Do you have an idea of how many companies would have been created with those stolen billions from the arm scandal? Kai!

the arms money was to buy arms n kill people n destroy properties infact some clans n territories, arms money wasnt meant for investment!
incase u hv a gun dont think u hv a property cos it is not one!
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew... those people handling the test aren't organized at all.. bunch of unprofessional people. I just had to leave
Lol,so you went,thanking my stars didn't eventually go
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Dahveydson(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
prophetfire:
it's their job. If e pain you well use your head and create your own job. After all its a man or graduate like you that used his head to create the betting company.

You what jobs have you created?
How many companies do you have?

Is everybody cut out to create jobs? If everybody starts a company, who will be the employees?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by MrMann1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Luizkid:
na wa ooo, i even heard the 65k was FAKE
You heard, that doesn't prove that it is TRUE
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by CyberWolf: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
b deceiving yaself.
I'm not your mate bro ..stop wasting your time on NL. You awkward talk here as if your father is dangote grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
debbie:
No wonder i saw people trooping inwards agungi road....some looking lost,others looking so serious and some with some level of uncertainty and asking questions here and there....Funny enough most of them came from far places.....I curse unemployment and i pray that things will surely get better in nigeria.
God help us.
Amen o. E go beta
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Justhere: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
I wish Nigeria is arab nation, by now the 36 state houses would have become youth lodge.
kings09:
youths join police cos they ve no choice. but dis country shld tnk God dat its unemployed youths r d responsible type. if na all these arab countries, d govt wld knw no peace till every1 z employed.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by MrMann1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
dhantey324:

And the owner posted 65k on his blog! God go punish some people sha. I just hope d immigration test disaster won't occur again.
If Otunba posted 65k, then 65k it is...
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Duletion(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
debbie:
No wonder i saw people trooping inwards agungi road....some looking lost,others looking so serious and some with some level of uncertainty and asking questions here and there....Funny enough most of them came from far places.....I curse unemployment and i pray that things will surely get better in nigeria.
God help us.
With clueless people like buhari hunting down his perceived enemies, things will not get better.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
CyberWolf:
I'm not your mate bro ..stop wasting your time on NL. You awkward talk here as if your father is dangote grin
ur mates full for beer parlour den.. goodbye
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
debbie lol I swear the organizers are as dumb as d job seekers demselves. I even had to leave the premises as soon as I saw the way they were handling such crowd. I pity those who will form "patient dog"

So you are an unemployed scavenger? No wonder you have become an-warrior...spending 23hrs of your 24hrs/day on nairaland tells it all. I pray you find what to do soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by khunleylad(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When Agriculture can employ almost more than half of job seekers yet the FG pays little or no attention to it. We already present keep enjoying the bounties present.

Thanks bro...........I don't really know Our FG probs with Agriculture,we can make the best Use of dis sector as a nation,but lailai dey won't.......May U live long jare
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by dxdiag(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God I did nt waste my Money on T-Fare to the venue, the scene 4 jz be like the immigration plava during 2014
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by oglalasioux(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
We all want easy jobs. Nobody wants to work with his or her hands. There are jobs in this country and people in it are making money from them. Bricklaying, carpentry, welding and other metallurgical works, automobile technicians, farming, driving, Okada and Keke driving. These are good dignified jobs. It's just our attitude.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by mrjojo: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
westlius:
Wow see youths. Omo dos of us way dey serve wats our hope of gettin a job?
bros, try as much as possible to "find ur way" before service oo.. Trust me, it nt funny out there
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by MrMann1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
LaurelP:
What do you expect when the mumu Akin Alabi went and posted that the salary is 65k? Ordinarily if this country was OK who would want to work at Nairabet talkless of crowd besieging the place.

Virtually all the websites, forums and blogs in Nigeria carried the advert so I won't be surprised if people came in from outside Lagos. Ask me how many people they want to employ.
Some applicants are mumu, they don't have the experience of a call centre, and it is part of the requirements for the job. If you call the founder/CEO of the famous Nairabet mumu, I wonder what you are
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
rafhell:
if u want the 5k, go and collect it!
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by AskIfa(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
CyberWolf:
I swear, I used to think that the arrogant dumbo must be the son of one baba olowo. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by amunkita(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Very useless Kalo kaloo Nairabet.....

I just left that sham called interview..

Some dude already ve the answers to the question..

Finally what broke the camels back, is a staff calling out on a dude from their balcony who was just coming, lo nd behold as he got to the main entrance his name was the 1st on the list..

Me I just carry my bag waka dey come house..

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by smudge2079(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
so he got rich and gave back...for me dats' d win - win #ALABI #LEGEND
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by AskIfa(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
amunkita:
Very useless Kalo kaloo Nairabet.....

I just left that sham called interview..

Some dude already ve the answers to the question..

Finally what broke the camels back, is a staff calling out on a dude from their balcony who was just coming, lo nd behold as he got to the main entrance his name was the 1st on the list..

Me I just carry my bag waka dey come house..
Chai! Shits happen, bro!
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by prophetfire: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
udmbat:

What do u expect graduates to do? Where are the jobs? More and more graduate yearly but no jobs. Look at that picture clearly and imagine the age of those men. Majority of them are above 33. I know people that are yet to get job even 9 years after graduation.
there is agriculture to take to my dear. There are apprenticeship schemes. Lots of things. I know many big guys that started that way. They are just too dumb lazy and pompous. Start small and grow. Look at the Igbo man who can go and learn a trade. A graduate can do that. I know some graduates that work for one stark illiterate from my Village and man will be ridiculing them. "If you bash that company car again I will gather you and your useless degree that can't get a decent meal and have left you more foolish than an illiterate and flush both of you down the toilet pit".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.