Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? (56336 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Banter1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is't making you money?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by kullozone(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
But
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by humblezali: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol. Swear! Like seriously? OK Noted!!!!!
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by tola9jaa: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is true
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Gracito(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Few Comments, yet it's front page material. Well, you do
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes you resemble Mikel when he was still hungry

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by picoba(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
ok
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
so striking
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by JoeCutie(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
They ain't lying, you resemble him. smiley

More striking is your sitting position. That's exactly how MIKEL sits on the bench week in week out, until recently
. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by princechinedu(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Me.. I resemble my dad
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na true.. Happy now?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by TruthHurts1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Everyone is wrong grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by sharisto(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
So wetin u dey try tell us sey na Mikel be ur PAPA......una stupidity don dey run in2 millions.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by princeBlack77(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
It seems so
let's be real..... u do Bro
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by kullozone(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
But you guys are no longer kids na...
Which mod dey bring all these topics to the front page sef
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by fireforfire: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
yes u do.
unlike dose wizkid wanabe dem
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by kemdawkhan(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
yes I can see the resemblance.
And you are happy?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by snaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
But your hair bushy pass Mikel own.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Someone said I resemble St Theresa, how true is this? grin
Now who will ask us if he resembles Obj or Oshoman? cheesy
Everybody resemble celeb these days.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
princeBlack77:
let's be real..... u do Bro
ok he does.... But the funny thing is he knows he does so why the post again?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by DarthSidious(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Adekunlemoyo: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
wher ur glasses bros
Addicted2Women:
You look like Taye Taiwo
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by emmyblow: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
ahhhhhhh. u don miss road, Co's u no resemble classical player
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by lordkay10(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Actually you look like Taiye Currency Taiwo grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Kazrem(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Somehow
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by AmakaDNB(f): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seriously you look like him.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Timijo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
It is now Mikel Obi's turn. When will somebody claim that he resemble Obasanjo or Segun Arinze or Mugabe?
Anyway, check my profile and tell me who I resemble.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by ehix89(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
its only d matching jersey I saw
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by lexicarez: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
praise the lord for ur life undecided
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Affegott(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Icon4s:
Na so, Una no dey tire? Patiently waiting for some1 that will come here and say him resemble Obasanjo. cool

I do look like him actually.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Everyone keeps mistaking me for John Obi Mikel.
I don even tire sef.

cc:lalasticlala, r231 , Freiburger

dem never mistake you for wanted criminal abi?

No let your enemies mistake you for someone else ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.