Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? (56333 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by marlockj: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Everyone keeps mistaking me for John Obi Mikel.
I don even tire sef.

cc:lalasticlala, r231 , Freiburger

Your nose b Lik well
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Foxie: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is becoming stale! MOD's please stop acting dumb, I believe there are better gists and topics to be moved to fp!

#apieceofmymind
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by macho44(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

Not yet u have to born ya own twins and make e no be with village gal ooooo.
www.adielem.com
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by VUVUZELA10: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nobody dey claim resembling Oshiomhole or Obasanjo.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Kjking(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
shugaboy6102:
u wicked o.u want Efcc to come carry am abi
make them carry am... no be him dey look for him go resemble??
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by freeze1994(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
talktonase:
Ur nose big pass the real Mikel own... Tru d guy nose b lyk size 80 slacked panties. Hehehe. End time resemblance

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by talktonase(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=freeze1994 post=42135441][/quote]lool
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monkey post...

Ole. Ole. Oniranu...get that cloth off ur neck and start selling Gala

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by princeBlack77(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
ok he does.... But the funny thing is he knows he does so why the post again?
buh is far better than those trash dah always claim the look alike of one celebrity or the other

maybe he did it to show the real look alike news that is now trending on nairaland
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by faruz: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
talktonase:
Ur nose big pass the real Mikel own...
lol grin. ... D nose na A.C ... 72 horse power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by talktonase(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
faruz:
lol grin. ... D nose na A.C ... 72 horse power
lool
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Coldfeets: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
hobermener:
Nairaland is fast losing it's appeal with such rubbish making front page every now and again. And op forgive me to say you reek of low self esteem. Mikel should wish to look like you not the other way round.

Don't tell me you just noticed that now!!! Nairaland is already dead and gone with so many dumb topics and posts everywhere!!!

I just don't know how we got to this sorry state. cry

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by mobaladf: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
okay na idiots jobless boi
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by totoakins(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

I know d person in d pic and u are definitely not him, what shall it benefit you to lie
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by ozigi444: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
No be lie shaa wink
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Dherryn(f): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chai!...beta pikin nuh dey NL@al
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by tomzman: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
I wonder what nairaland is turning to these days.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Elthugnificent:
Do you have to put on a Nigeria jersey to prove that lol.

You guys look alike though.

I am happy for your life.
Happy for his life how? Because he looks like mikel
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Joshkeith(m): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2016
grin
sakabe:
thank god say na mikel u resemble. D resemblance is striking. I am grateful dat i resemble cr7, d next tin na to get d kinda dough he has to complete d attacheè
Dude, you are hilarious. grin
sakabe:
thank god say na mikel u resemble. D resemblance is striking. I am grateful dat i resemble cr7, d next tin na to get d kinda dough he has to complete d attacheè
Dude, you are hilarious.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by felixthrill(m): 1:36am On Jan 20, 2016
please sing,you will make it,I sing,and produce instrumental2,People love to be surprised.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2016
tolexy007:
idiot angry go get a life

Was there need for the insult? Wht did he do to deserve that? The weed u de smoke Don expire oh
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Elthugnificent(m): 5:39am On Jan 20, 2016
silvermania:
Happy for his life how? Because he looks like mikel
sarcasm bro.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by raf2angel: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Dragonking:
I weep for this country...SMH
for weti nah?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by jojothaiv(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=sakabe post=42127486]thank god say na mikel u resemble. D resemblance is striking. I am grateful dat i resemble cr7, d next tin na to get d kinda dough he has to complete d attacheè[/quote
Amen o.... Very soon i'll look like Jay Z too with him billions.. Na matter of time o..
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by MikeB3(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
No o.... Mikel ke? Na Dasuki you resemble jor! Lol..... Funny guy...
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Receive sense OP
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by 2dillu2(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Icon4s:
Na so, Una no dey tire? Patiently waiting for some1 that will come here and say him resemble Obasalnjo. cool
baba iyabo chai grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by isimemenuduehi11: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2016
U sure do luk like him.bt wait oooo.federal govt wan pay u as u ressmble am na,abi chelsea get money wen dem go gve u?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Icon4s:
Na so, Una no dey tire? Patiently waiting for some1 that will come here and say him resemble Obasanjo. cool

ME, Me, Me, I resemble Obasanjo!

Whats wrong with that?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by swaggprofessor(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=sakabe post=42132394][/quote]u resemble christsantus.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Kakamorufu(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
loooooooollll
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Tosky001: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
what are you feeling like mumubrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) / Most Expensive English Premier League Signings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.