Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? (6294 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by olokpa11(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Pweetychyka, cos of her matured way of replying comments
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by pweetychyka(f): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2016
olokpa11:
Pweetychyka, cos of her matured way of replying comments

smiley smiley smiley! Thanks for observing!
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2016
SINNZ:
Na me go live for VVIP section of the estate. Sinaj will be my neighbour by the right while BumBae will be my neighbour by the left. Lezz will live right opp me nd thesonofmark just across the estate. Prettythicksme will be my house help. Nubian113,diddyydiva,naughtynaughty and misspicy are the estate amebor while our official electricity guy will be obiorathesubtle. Dollyjoy is the estate's olosho while the official stripper will be lifeisabitch. Stfuareyougod, kinglekan and naijaboiy will be the estate's eligible bachelors that don't wanna get married while sickstars will be the desperate single mom looking for a hubby. Ggrin na the estate transgendered, silverdam is the official faggut, airforce1 is the hood artist that won't blow, joecutie is the estate's woman wrapper, cutehector is the honourable minister for stvpid people in the estate, Decker is the official lawyer, mamagee3 is the estate mad-woman, primeminister is the mayor, iamlegend1 will provide entertainment, mrcork will own the cosmetics parlour down the road and ofcourse, saintloveren is the estate's gateman.

#OkBye smiley
ROTFLOL!! gringrin

Your Werey is top notch! cheesy

But just so you know....I'm a married man now. smiley

3 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by naijaboiy: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2016
pweetychyka:

Is that so?

Okay I'll be watching out for your comments. smiley
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Onila @ my right
Laveda to my left
Rokiatu behind me.
Anyway i can accept seun into my other flat. Free of charge sha ooo
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by olokpa11(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
pweetychyka:

uwc

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
Nubian113:

Finally I know'what you are' wink
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by pweetychyka(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Is that so?

Okay I'll be watching out for your comments. smiley

smiley smiley smiley it's okay!
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

lemme be watching sha
lol, wat I do? grin
Okay ure waitin fr wen she wie comman faya my nyansh wit insults cheesycheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by misspicy(f): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, wat I do? grin
Okay ure waitin fr wen she wie comman faya my nyansh wit insults cheesycheesy
No...
sickstar doesn't insults people am just watching ya omo yem
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Laveda(f): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Drabeey:
On.ila @ my right
La.veda to my left
Rokiat.u behind me.
Anyway i can accept seun into my other flat. Free of charge sha ooo
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

No...

sickstar doesn't insults people
am just watching ya
omo yem
she does oo, jxt dt her own insult no dey get head or tail. cheesycheesy ull laff laff nd want to die gringringrin

Akaaro! Shey ehi wahala
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2016
SINNZ:
Na me go live for VVIP section of the estate. Sinaj will be my neighbour by the right while BumBae will be my neighbour by the left. Lezz will live right opp me nd thesonofmark just across the estate. Prettythicksme will be my house help. Nubian113,diddyydiva,naughtynaughty and misspicy are the estate amebor while our official electricity guy will be obiorathesubtle. Dollyjoy is the estate's olosho while the official stripper will be lifeisabitch. Stfuareyougod, kinglekan and naijaboiy will be the estate's eligible bachelors that don't wanna get married while sickstars will be the desperate single mom looking for a hubby. Ggrin na the estate transgendered, silverdam is the official faggut, airforce1 is the hood artist that won't blow, joecutie is the estate's woman wrapper, cutehector is the honourable minister for stvpid people in the estate, Decker is the official lawyer, mamagee3 is the estate mad-woman, primeminister is the mayor, iamlegend1 will provide entertainment, mrcork will own the cosmetics parlour down the road and ofcourse, saintloveren is the estate's gateman.

#OkBye smiley
LMAO... this is so funny grin
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nubian113:
angry
u chop cow yanshundecided
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
sad wouldn't wana stay close to lezz
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
ggrin:
u chop cow yanshundecided

You a dude. Why act like a girl? I missed your exposure lol... No chopping of ynash here embarassed
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nubian113:

You a dude. Why act like a girl? I missed your exposure lol... No chopping of ynash here embarassed
gringringrin what's ur former moniker?
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Lezzlie(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:
Fine, that saves me the effort of refusing.
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
ggrin:
gringringrin what's ur former moniker?
DIMPLES197
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
MhizTessy:
nice one
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
DIMPLES197
really cheesy
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
ggrin:
really cheesy
yeah 100%
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by zenith4biz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chi59

God bless her for me

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will be my own neighbourundecided
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by postmann: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lezzlie:
Not wet enough? You frigid or what?

This diick right here will part your pussssy lips apart and stroke your vagina walls till every last garb of frigidity is torn.

Hmmm! The devil must be happy.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Lezzlie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
postmann:

Hmmm! The devil must be happy.
_fuck off. Who dash you MB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by postmann: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lezzlie:
hehehe! you quicj reply sha. Anyway i see you are a lady's man here on NL. And you have turned your gift of rare command of the English language into a very potent tool of the devil. To entice, ensnare and drag away some hopeless souls into the realm of forbiden pleasure.
For the abuse of your gift you will someday answer.
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by postmann: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lezzlie:
hehehe! you quick reply sha.
Anyway i see you are a lady's man here on NL. And you have turned your gift of rare command of the English language into a very potent tool of the devil. To entice, ensnare and drag away some hopeless souls into the realm of forbiden pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Lezzlie(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
postmann:

hehehe! you quick reply sha.
Anyway i see you are a lady's man here on NL. And you have turned your gift of rare command of the English language into a very potent tool of the devil. To entice, ensnare and drag away some hopeless souls into the realm of forbiden pleasure.
If you have something to say, then come on to WhatsApp. _fuck off this platform.
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by SINNZ(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Admin please, a user has been complaining about not being able to log in due to the fact that she can't receive her log-in code on Gmail. Her moniker is BumBae. Please do something about it. Thanks.

Cc; seun lalasticlala obinoscopy mynd44

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / Young Lovers Hang Themselves Because Of Their Parents(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.