Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned (963 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned by ExpertNosa(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
.1 Keep the phone calls short.

When you first start dating a girl or getting to know her, don't hang on the phone talking with her for hours at a time, discussing the weather, NEPA, or her favourite size of indomie (small, medium or hungry man) . If you do, you'll be indirectly communicating to her that you have nothing else better to do. That you're boring, sedentary, and don't have much of a life.
Yes, you may enjoy the conversations with her and getting to know her better. And she may seem to enjoy them as well. But you'll be doing much more damage to your budding relationship than good. Subconsciously, she'll be classifying you as a NO-LIFER.

Remember, this girl is looking for someone who will make her life more interesting. It's better to be perceived as someone who is busy, who does things, who has an interesting and exciting life. Three to Five minutes on the phone may be okay. (One to Two for students..LOL!) Ten minutes is really pushing it Bro.‎
Remember: peak her curiosity about you, make the call short, make a date to see her, then hang up the phone and discuss everything you want during the physical date even if it's How Messi is 100 times better than Ronaldo (Fact!) ‎
‎‎ Keep it short, sweet and simple.

2. Never say anything.

Whenever girls call and ask you what you're doing... never say "nothing".
Always be doing something interesting, or just getting back from doing something interesting, or getting ready to go do something interesting "in a few minutes".
Even If it means you saying you are reading an article online or an e-book on your phone when we both know you are lying down on your bed, scratching your hairy balls and chatting with her alone (Pls never use your Smart phone for only chatting, alongside you can actually read e-books, naira land career tips, news, job applications, etc on your phone while chatting).

Never say anything! If you are a working class guy, all the better, this tip is generally for the students (because they constitute a larger percentage of those in the notorious friendzone)

3. The 'K' factor.

It is usually expected that when chatting with a girl you just met and intend to score, she replies some of your messages with K. Personally, once you reply me with K, the chat ends. I will never initiate conversation again until you do.

However, if I am in a good mood ( which happens rarely) I reply you with J. If you are silly enough to ask what that means, I simply tell you that I thought we were reciting the alphabets. This usually sparks either of two reactions. She gets angry and ignores you, or she laughs.

If she laughs, better for you. Humor covers a multitude of sins. Laughing is an aphrodisiac. Learn to be funny, in a not too (seeking for attention kind of way) if she gets angry and ignores you, move on bro, or do you really want to date Hitler's daughter?

4. Abbreviations and short messages.

Girls have been known to initiate conversations with unnecessary abbreviations and typing short messages like Gd am, Sup, morning, air, etc. The rule that works for me is, go a bit less.
Some people might not see this as bad, but trust me, this same girl has a guy on her list who she sends a thousand words to at once, and the guy replies with Ok.

Please, Be that Guy!

Example.

If she types morning, I reply with morn.

Gd am, I reply with am.

If she types a sentence with 5 words, reply with 4, If she types 3 words, reply with two.

Point is, whatever abbreviation or short sentences a girl gives, your answer should be shorter. If I am in a good mood, which I don't need to remind you happens rarely, I add a bit of humor to it.

If she types Sup?
I reply with either egusi, banga or ogbono. Usually they ask what's that, and I reply, I thought you meant soup, so I was telling you the soup I just ate.

NB# Never reply twice, until you get a reply to your last message. It's chatting (i.e between two people) Not you defending your project!

Some guys type 5 sentences when she's not even replied the first and yet wonder why the only time they've seen the girls undies is when they visited her and used her restroom where she hangs them (for students). .

5. Delayed Replies.

Nice guys, when you are chatting with a girl you just met, and she seems to be too busy to reply your messages when we both know she's giving you the new guy 'I am busy treat'. Just relax and study the chat. Check the reply frequency. Some girls wait as much a 30 minutes and some even a whole day before replying you.
Meanwhile, when you met them in the bus, class (for students), office or even church, they couldn't keep their hands off their phone!
Solo, Please when she delays, look at the time difference, she used in replying you, multiply it by two, chat with other friends, then reply her when you are sure you have exceeded her delay by a hundred percent. I.e (x2) of the time it took her to reply you. Nuff said! - See more at:

http://viralnosa..com/2016/01/10-ways-to-score-any-woman-without.html
Re: 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned by cana882(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na wa oh! We go need cram all dis tins because of fvck Chai! Let's leave it at phone calls & leave d chat 1st
Re: 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned by Iamlordgee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
OK
Re: 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned by ERCROSS(m): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2016
In davido's voice ; And if u dance like Jackson, omo , iyen ko kan mi oooo, Owo ni koko, malo nogere, Owo ni koko
Re: 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2016
na wa o ......what class do you consider a guy whose crush admit loving him but can't be in a relationship with.
Re: 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned by ExpertNosa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Never Apologize.

Don't get me wrong, humility is a great asset, and every man should know when he wrongs a friend, colleague, family member etc, He should apologize.

(1) (Reply)

If I'm To Contest For Presidency In Nigeria, Will You Vote? See My Agenda / Checkout This Naija Dude Who Buys Made In Nigeria To Grow Naira (hilarious Pic) / Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.