Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,882 members, 7,859,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Lies Our Grandparents Told Our Parent About Extramarital Affairs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Our Grandparents Told Our Parent About Extramarital Affairs (378 Views)

Evidence That Our Grandparents And Great Were Hypocrites In Romance / We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lies Our Grandparents Told Our Parent About Extramarital Affairs by RelationshipT: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Did my parent cheat? Ha! I don’t know. But I think they didn’t. Wow! They are good people. Not necessarily, people don’t chest because they are bad people, though some people are promiscuous and are always in the mood to commit the act. I think the reason I will want to believe my parent did not cheat is not because they are good people but because the environment, education and experience they had is different from what we have today.

In those days, our grandparents informally educated our parents on extra marital relationship and affairs,they told them a lot of negative stories about what happened to the woman or man staying after the stream who never existed. They grew up with believe like “if you sleep with another man while your husband is alive, your first son will die” Wow! This can indeed keep a woman away from extra affairs.Continue Reading. http://relationshiptalks.com.ng/the-lies-our-grandparents-told-our-parent-about-extramarital-affairs/

(1) (Reply)

.. / My Humble Prayer To Nairalander / BRAKING NEWS: Minister Of State For Labour Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.