Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Naija Ladies Dating Older Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Ladies Dating Older Men (3540 Views)

To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Men / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
they are nt alws secnd wife, der r some old men wu didn't marry early? Or some r widowers?

And abeg, No young lady can snatch my hubby cheesycheesy wu God has joind 2geda no lady wit fresh laps cn put asunder cheesy

bt dey are rare and few...
gbagbe....na my younger sister go snatch ur husband from....wait and see....shebi u sabi love old men because of their money abi? and wouldn't u be collecting hard dick outside wen u knw ur baba alaye no fit jin e da da?
oloju komu kolo
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dey there nah cheesy

Susana is ghensin dt old alhaji. Dt money she's bn givin u? cheesy is frm him grin
This world is soo funny,a lazy a-s-s boyfriend will be willing to allow his GF lash an old cargo because he is surviving on the returns she is gaining from the Alhaji.'Dog Eat Dog world'.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abeg wich alhaji undecided undecided
Don't spoil my runs here o cheesycheesy u dunno if my future hubby is here cheesy
oo mo me me how it go be make i pray for say u go tey for market?
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
skywalker240:

Thank God u know its might be me...am watching u now..anyway i don send pm already.
cheesy
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
This world is soo funny,a lazy a-s-s boyfriend will be willing to allow his GF lash an old cargo because he is surviving on the returns she is gaining from the Alhaji.'Dog Eat Dog world'.
hmmm deep! D grl will nau be d guyz breadwinner. Guyz r evil, afta yrs of using her as money bag dey wil nau dump her wen they r ready to settle dwn. undecided

Aw swear fr dt guy, inshort dey neva born dat bagga! undecided
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
WiLdFLame:

bt dey are rare and few...
gbagbe....na my younger sister go snatch ur husband from....wait and see....shebi u sabi love old men because of their money abi? and wouldn't u be collecting hard dick outside wen u knw ur baba alaye no fit jin e da da?
oloju komu kolo
egbon wildfire if u need a sugarmummy tell us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hmmm deep! D grl will nau be d guyz breadwinner. Guyz r evil, afta yrs of using her as money bag dey wil nau dump her wen they r ready to settle dwn. undecided

Aw swear fr dt guy, inshort dey neva born dat bagga! undecided

you will be amazed at the silly things ladies do to keep a guy in the name of love...
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
egbon wildfire if u need a sugarmummy tell us cheesy

sugarwetin?
didnt i told you i be gay?
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by gabinogem(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
even a God fearing lady from a well brought up home can fall into such predicament...some times the so called oloshos are better sef...he that is without sin let him cast the first stone
It's not all about "GodFearing". It's about being wise. I don't think a fool can serve God properly... have u dated an olosho before?!
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
gabinogem:
It's not all about "GodFearing". It's about being wise. I don't think a fool can serve God properly... have u dated an olosho before?!
nope! But I know a close relation who married one.She has successfully raised the three children to be a doctor,pharmacist,and engineer.Olosho sef want to settle down all they need is opportunity.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by gabinogem(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
nope! But I know a close relation who married one.She has successfully raised the three children to be a doctor,pharmacist,and engineer.Olosho sef want to settle down all they need is opportunity.
one out of a million come out unscathed... it's quite rare bruv. And remember, it's not about the profession, is about instilling good moral upbringing. I know of some doctors, pharmacist & engineers who are psychos.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
gabinogem:
one out of a million come out unscathed... it's quite rare bruv. And remember, it's not about the profession, is about instilling good moral upbringing. I know of some doctors, pharmacist & engineers who are psychos.
now your cracking me up bro grin so you mean the olosho spirit of psychosis can enter the children be that?
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by tommychow(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Clearly a troll...because I wanna believe you can't be that messed up.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by gabinogem(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
now your cracking me up bro grin so you mean the olosho spirit of psychosis can enter the children be that?
lolz grin not all tho, but these trait do manifest one way or the other... it takes a real man to date or marry an olosho bcus rehabilitating her is never easy.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
gabinogem:
lolz grin not all tho, but these trait do manifest one way or the other... it takes a real man to date or marry an olosho bcus rehabilitating her is never easy.
Thank God you said "real man" not all those small boys that throw tantrums the moment a rumour monger comes with unverified info about their girlfriends.About the traits manifesting.I wonder what Hosea will do?
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by gabinogem(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
Thank God you said "real man" not all those small boys that throw tantrums the moment a rumour monger comes with unverified info about their girlfriends.About the traits manifesting.I wonder what Hosea will do?
even out of so much horrors, a child that will be upright, will certainly be upright. Nature has its ways of taking its course.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
WiLdFLame:
sugarwetin? didnt i told you i be gay?
undecided oga u wie need pampers soon o
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
you will be amazed at the silly things ladies do to keep a guy in the name of love...
smh
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
gabinogem:
even out of so much horrors, a child that will be upright, will certainly be upright. Nature has its ways of taking its course.
you have said it all...
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
tommychow:
Clearly a troll...because I wanna believe you can't be that messed up.
u say?
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by unilagfreshest(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Nigerian old men are living proof that it
is never too late to find love. A new marriage culture seems to be taking
place in Nigeria..tho it has bn in practice fr a long time,it is now well accepted nd celebrated nowadays. younger women preferr marrying
older men who are advanced enough to
be their fathers and this virus is catching on fast.

The
late Dr
Nnamdi Azikiwe, married Uche, a member of the
renowned Afikpo traditional dance
named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him on one of his visits. Zik was then in his 70s
while Uche was barely 16 years. Even Shade married business mogul
Okoya Thomas when she was 18 years in

Who wil blame those ladies for being wise? Yes to me dy r wise! Its lyk a way of securing their future even wit their family's future. We all knw this men are old enof to be their father, bt think abt it dis ladies don't marry/date poor old men..only rich ones. Some ladies hav a young guy dey r dating,bt stil date old men to fund der lives (iceprince and gf saga cheesy)

I hear older men knows hw to takia of their ladies nd spoils dem silly, unlike younger guys who don't care and are also broke. Older (responsible men) have
seen it all, made their mistakes and
learnt from them and they know how to
care for a woman. As for famous older
men, women are very attracted to
power. That said it has its down sides,
when the men cannot meet up in some
department due to illness or natural
ageing process”. I criosly see nothing wrong in dating older men..for marriage ooo.
Guys shld work harder,financially,romantically, etc cos dis older men r criosly spoiling their shows. Honestly, I'd choose an older, richer, honest,loving old man to a rude,broke young guy. Financial situation in dis country is so bad, Buhari shld do sumtin b4 we young ladies follow all d old men finish cheesycheesycheesy What r ur views guys?

Cc seun lalasticlala
Baby I just sent you a mail..reply
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
unilagfreshest:
Baby I just sent you a mail..reply
okay...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Sets Internet Ablaze After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Butt In Viral Pho / Why You Should Start Smoking / Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.