Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Naija Ladies Dating Older Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Ladies Dating Older Men (3515 Views)

To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Men / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Nigerian old men are living proof that it
is never too late to find love. A new marriage culture seems to be taking
place in Nigeria..tho it has bn in practice fr a long time,it is now well accepted nd celebrated nowadays. younger women preferr marrying
older men who are advanced enough to
be their fathers and this virus is catching on fast.

The
late Dr
Nnamdi Azikiwe, married Uche, a member of the
renowned Afikpo traditional dance
named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him on one of his visits. Zik was then in his 70s
while Uche was barely 16 years. Even Shade married business mogul
Okoya Thomas when she was 18 years in

Who wil blame those ladies for being wise? Yes to me dy r wise! Its lyk a way of securing their future even wit their family's future. We all knw this men are old enof to be their father, bt think abt it dis ladies don't marry/date poor old men..only rich ones. Some ladies hav a young guy dey r dating,bt stil date old men to fund der lives (iceprince and gf saga cheesy)

I hear older men knows hw to takia of their ladies nd spoils dem silly, unlike younger guys who don't care and are also broke. Older (responsible men) have
seen it all, made their mistakes and
learnt from them and they know how to
care for a woman. As for famous older
men, women are very attracted to
power. That said it has its down sides,
when the men cannot meet up in some
department due to illness or natural
ageing process”. I criosly see nothing wrong in dating older men..for marriage ooo.
Guys shld work harder,financially,romantically, etc cos dis older men r criosly spoiling their shows. Honestly, I'd choose an older, richer, honest,loving old man to a rude,broke young guy. Financial situation in dis country is so bad, Buhari shld do sumtin b4 we young ladies follow all d old men finish cheesycheesycheesy What r ur views guys?

Cc seun lalasticlala
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Strahovski1(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Any lady, that ignores all the wonderful and exotic males between the age of 18 - 35 and decide to marry or date a man of 50 - 60 old enough to be Her father.

That's no love.. it's gold digging. I don't want to know the explanation. It's gold digging. Please show me one Nigerian lady dating a POOR or Middle Class average 50k salary Older man and I will delete my post.

Next thread please..

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2016
that is to show and to proov to u that the poverty is this country needs divine attention, becaus i see no reason why parents will their daughter get married to their grandfather if not 4 poverty.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Old married rich men stealing our GFs since 1800's
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by gabinogem(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
no one is stealing ur gf... it's a choice for the girl to decide what she wants. U don't impose love, it comes naturally.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
undecided I had intended to type a different view, but I couldn't look away at some point whilst I read the original post, and what I saw you doing was unreluctantly stroking the dicks of paedophiles, to keep up the good work

What point are you trying to make without creating a reproach?
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2016
gabinogem:
no one is stealing ur gf... it's a choice for the girl to decide what she wants. U don't impose love, it comes naturally.
married men get more girls these days if u don't know...marry one get two for free.To worsen it make the married man money long from here to china then you will see girls like bees over honey.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2016
oh me,I want to.
But I don't just like the financial stability that would come with dating/marrin' an older man but all the things I'd have in a relationship with man in my age range.
I like a bit of a age gap.
And have you seen some of these older men...
time was indeed kind to them
Example: Idris Elba though not my ideal he looks nice.

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by gabinogem(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:
married men get more girls these days if u don't know...marry one get two for free.To worsen it make the married man money long from here to china then you will see girls like bees over honey.
ladies generally likes good things... but a wise lady is always content with what she has & don't give room to exercise greed. So, Mr man, it's better for u to seek for wise lady not the one of easy virtue.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided I had intended to type a different view, but I couldn't look away at some point whilst I read the original post, and what I saw you doing was unreluctantly stroking the dicks of paedophiles, to keep up the good work

What point are you trying to make without creating a reproach?
work harder obiora b4 dt ur sweet gf follow dat old rich alhaji cheesycheesy jxt kiddin tho
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by SINNZ(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
oh me,I want to.
But I don't just like the financial stability that would come with dating/marrin' an older man but all the things I'd have in a relationship with man in my age range.
I like a bit if a age gap.
And have you seen some of these older men...
time was indeed kind to them.

Did you have "daddy issues" while growing up?

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2016
SINNZ:

Ah....a classic,your respose.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2016
gold digger
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
work harder obiora b4 dt ur sweet gf follow dat old rich alhaji cheesycheesy jxt kiddin tho
cry well, at least you've made one thing clear..you dumped me.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
cry well, at least you've made one thing clear..you dumped me.
undecided
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by kaziblake(f): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Older men and younger ladies.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Older men and younger ladies.
shut up
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by skywalker240(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
talktonase:

Dont mind those aristole who wont leave our future wives,..but d girls tire too oo them go marry old men that may die next 30 yrrs later and bcom widows @35..smh..truly we need change..buhari do somtin oo befor susana go marry that politician of 58 yrs
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
skywalker240:

Dont mind those aristole who wont leave our future wives,..but d girls tire too oo them go marry old men that may die next 30 yrrs later and bcom widows @35..smh..truly we need change..buhari do somtin oo befor susana go marry that politician of 58 yrs
dey there nah cheesy

Susana is ghensin dt old alhaji. Dt money she's bn givin u? cheesy is frm him grin
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
WiLdFLame:
gold digger
durrrh!

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
that is to show and to proov to u that the poverty is this country needs divine attention, becaus i see no reason why parents will their daughter get married to their grandfather if not 4 poverty.
my point xactly
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by skywalker240(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dey there nah cheesy

Susana is ghensin dt old alhaji. Dt money she's bn givin u? cheesy is frm him grin

Funny madam..susana na my sista roomate oo
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
my point xactly
start to pray 4 ur country
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
durrrh!

i dey cum make i create thread for u and all ur counterparts who specializes in gold digging.
those old men no get wife abi? abi u sef pray make young lady snatch ur husbi from u wen nothing 4 ur body dey useful again?
dependent lady claiming porshe
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
skywalker240:

Funny madam..susana na my sista roomate oo
*yimu* nah so we dy hear
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
WiLdFLame:

i dey cum make i create thread for u and all ur counterparts who specializes in gold digging.
those old men no get wife abi? abi u sef pray make young lady snatch ur husbi from u wen nothing 4 ur body dey useful again?
dependent lady claiming porshe
they are nt alws secnd wife, der r some old men wu didn't marry early? Or some r widowers?

And abeg, No young lady can snatch my hubby cheesycheesy wu God has joind 2geda no lady wit fresh laps cn put asunder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by skywalker240(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*yimu* nah so we dy hear
So na so u dey do abi?...if i catch i go flog u
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by skywalker240(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*yimu* nah so we dy hear
So na so u dey do abi?...if i catch i go flog u and d alhaji too
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
skywalker240:

So na so u dey do abi?...if i catch i go flog u and d alhaji too
abeg wich alhaji undecided undecided

Don't spoil my runs here o cheesycheesy u dunno if my future hubby is here cheesy
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
gabinogem:
ladies generally likes good things... but a wise lady is always content with what she has & don't give room to exercise greed. So, Mr man, it's better for u to seek for wise lady not the one of easy virtue.
even a God fearing lady from a well brought up home can fall into such predicament...some times the so called oloshos are better sef...he that is without sin let him cast the first stone
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by skywalker240(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abeg wich alhaji undecided undecided

Don't spoil my runs here o cheesycheesy u dunno if my future hubby is here cheesy

Thank God u know its might be me...am watching u now..anyway i don send pm already.
Re: Naija Ladies Dating Older Men by talktonase(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
SINNZ:

thanks for asking oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend / Who Knows This Woman? / Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.