Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again (4705 Views)

Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right / Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister / Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by LMFashions: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
koladebrainiac:
sowore la. abi toye don sabi pass sowore ni? tell that boy to go sidon abeg.

Thank you bro and God bless you
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by mandax: 4:57am On Jan 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

All your own na 'claim claim claim'. Nobody claim anything, you are just being ignorant,mischievous or both. As for Ndoki

This was an Excerpt of a piece on a special report titles ..
Special Report: The Position And Marginalization Of Ndoki Ethnic Nationality

Written and compiled by:
Comrade Henry O. Nwaigwe
Youth Coordinator
Ndoki Youth Federation and
Ohuru Youth Grand Alliance

www.chidioparareports..co.ke/2014/09/special-report-position-and_2.html?m=1

I don't have time to speak turanchi. As for Igbos in Rivers, I'm not aware of any and I wouldn't be drawn into that.

Divide man Barca.
You go de divide groups in the old easterner region, sotay at one point almajiris from Sokoto or Kano shall start to tell you who owns your land in Rivers state.

Just yesterday, your Ijaw chief, Edwin Clark wrote Buhari complaining that 90% of oil blocks in the Niger delta belongs to non-Nigeria deltans.

As IPOB and co struggle to stop this ugly scenario of being underclass in one Nigeria, a despicable personality like you further divide people in the Niger delta.

For your info: any Igbo-speaking person in Rivers state who says he/she is not Igbo must be a stranger in Portharcourt.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by ChristyG(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote authorGoodboiyy post=42162302]

ilaje's re nt even Yoruba, Cous there culture is 80% Edoid.. but 4 Nairaland na another story we they hear[/quote]some of u wannabe nairaland historians just like embarrasing urselves.maybe it is ur village that made ilaje edos and not yoruba.one hand apoi are full ijaw,they just have yoruba influence but ilajes cant be yoruba cos they have 'edoid' influence...u are contradicting yourselve ni**a.alainironu
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again by Obalufon: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2023
ChristyG:
some of u wannabe nairaland historians just like embarrasing urselves.maybe it is ur village that made ilaje edos and not yoruba.one hand apoi are full ijaw,they just have yoruba influence but ilajes cant be yoruba cos they have 'edoid' influence...u are contradicting yourselve ni**a.alainironu
. learn history “”Ilajes are 100 �ile- Ife lineage and culture like most Edos through ile-ibinu “Benin. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NewS...vice President Osibanjo Goes......... / Nigerians Mock President Buhari For "Looking Sick" In Military Attire(photos) / Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 Election – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.