Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698906 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne: Hi Ruby smiley
u r observed dear, como estas? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...how you dey nau?

I dey o. Just a lil bit sick. I was at d clinic n i argued with d nurse. I'm glad d doc did not say gimmie injection cos i would have ran away.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

smiley
cry
Yay! She smiled cheesy

But darling why are you crying? Have my hanky. Wipe those tears my love. I'm here now smiley.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
NoLoveLost: dz gal u ursef u be igboro grin Lalaboi na igboro by mouth jooh.. tongue

Omo. .gbagbe osi. Scamma ni awon eleyi oo. Argh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
NoLoveLost: u r observed dear, como estas? grin

Lol...what does that mean?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Your pix sad

Wait na. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

I dey o. Just a lil bit sick. I was at d clinic n i argued with d nurse. I'm glad d doc did not say gimmie injection cos i would have ran away.

grin

Common injection fa, lol...sowi and get well soon smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Yay! She smiled cheesy

But darling why are you crying? Have my hanky. Wipe those tears my love. I'm here now smiley.

That smile is not from my heart tongue

I'm crying because they said you are cheating on me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

That girl don eventually give u belle or awon Iya finally caught up with u? tongue

Pele behbeh...and take care
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Na ordinary injection dey make you fear like that? You don switch from man? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

And you believed them without even asking me if its true? I'm heartbroken sad.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Wait na. wink

Stop deceiving me jor, am going
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Na ordinary injection dey make you fear like that? You don switch from man? undecided

Sharap. I would get an i juction off a bad belle nurse i told off. So she ca gimmie the wrong ones abi. . Shior
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: And you believed them without even asking me if its true? I'm heartbroken sad.

I investigated sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

see this girl
Cheating on u or passing time with u? You not even the 1st 2nd 3rd of 4th
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Stop deceiving me jor, am going

Wait na sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :
see this girl
Cheating on u or passing time with u? You not even the 1st 2nd 3rd of 4th

Chei cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

grin

Common injection fa, lol...sowi and get well soon smiley

Me ke. . Never scared of injections. But i had already argued and shouted at d nurses lol. So i cnt let them. .

I once took 5 i jections at once. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

That girl don eventually give u belle or awon Iya finally caught up with u? tongue

Pele behbeh...and take care

Wyin agba. . Mo gbedi o. Mo ni sebe mo. E ma binu oo lool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hi Ms_Pee kiss

Hi Lux luv smiley

Hi ammanda tongue

Vixen I see u wink

Hehehe,,, may be I need to talk with uju too
Or may be call her attention to this place tongue

Tovot may take u lightly if I show her what u did.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Sharap. I would get an i juction off a bad belle nurse i told off. So she ca gimmie the wrong ones abi. . Shior

Keep quiet!!! Fear fear boy. I hear say na so you dey fear woman lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Chei cry
If I open chapter one u go cry river
U never see

Obino come and talk with me now grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
*lol this guy no well o..and c his face lmao!!..who's sure he's not making this up?? cos this boi is full of "make ups"*
lalaboi:

Me ke. . Never scared of injections. But i had already argued and shouted at d nurses lol. So i cnt let them. .

smiley*lol this guy no well o..and c his face lmao!!..who's sure he's not making this up?? cos this boi is full of "make ups"*
lalaboi:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
For d gossipers in the house

1. Harlos didn't charm moi tongue

2. I don't have a killer shape oo(i wish i do! cheesy ) like i said b4, am lik your average nxt door neighbour. An average figure and face wey manage fine small

lalaboi:

grin grin grin grin grin chicken! Wetin dey sick you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

5 injections? Where? shocked count me out abeg, lol

Troublesome boi tongue

Is that your injection face? Funny, lol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
5 injections? I can manage to take just one with guns pointed at me embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

So you are one of those patients abi angry

Vixen hw far our pic nw?

Ms_pee, what's up?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :

If I open chapter one u go cry river
U never see

Obino come and talk with me now grin

cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

cry

*Singing* what goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down; now who is crying.............
grin grin grin

Its called Karma kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

cry

*Singing* what goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down; now who is crying.............
grin grin grin

Its called Karma grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

cry

Don't listen to her my dear. Her words are poisonous.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

grin grin grin

Its called Karma grin

Oh please! It's nothing. We are just practising our end of year party drama wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.