Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698968 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
Mr. Harlos Showkey. How market?? wink
Emmyk frayo cheesy
Market no gree move osad

where everybody go?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
fabulousdame: hey everyone
como estas?? grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
harlos:

where everybody go?
market
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

I go give you bucket grin

Am at the market, I'll listen to it when i leave........let me not keep you waiting without telling you why
kosi wahala smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

5 injections? Where? shocked count me out abeg, lol

Troublesome boi tongue

Is that your injection face? Funny, lol.

Lol. Its my " Oh Shit" face
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

So you are one of those patients abi angry

Vixen hw far our pic nw?

Ms_pee, what's up?

Nah. . . i am sure you are not of those nurses that always try to make a point and ridicule you at all cost. cheesy . .I dont waste time blasting such people o.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
NoLoveLost: lala u so dey patriotic.. u nd 9ja jersey undecided undecided

Omo Naija tru and tru. always reppn
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Knock, knock, knock...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
harlos: Knock, knock, knock...
don't break our door pls

Jb is that u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :
don't break our door pls

Jb is that u?
when u go dey use sun glass at night, why u no go see opposite tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fizen.. oya ooo. ST don come
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
kosi wahala smiley
Heheheheheheh....Emmyk was singing! You tried sha, nice one! Dats one of my favourite gospel songs, i have over 400 on my fone, bt its a shame i don't have dat one. I didn't know about it startn in CU Nifes, every fellowship here sings it.... Its by Victor Atenaga, worship at home(you are beautiful)

Btw i was in UBTH

lalaboi:

Nah. . . i am sure you are not of those nurses that always try to make a point and ridicule you at all cost. cheesy . .I dont waste time blasting such people o.
just take it easy with them

harlos: Knock, knock, knock...
hey boo kiss

Ammanda stop accusing my boo jor
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Finally read all posts and new pages,,now lemme reply..

9icegeelipsrsealed

9icegee: *she's 5..??! thts a recommendation...i tot she was like 3ft. 6"*

I am not 3ft.6" angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *why's she lying...!! i aint yet dead nor have i left NL...*

9icegee u againembarassed
I am not lying,,and ur not my nl crush tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
15 guests viewing this topic shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Heheheh. . Oh my. . wow
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Hehe... your heartbeat just increased abi grin

Lol, saw that too

It didn't oo..increase fayatongue

How was ur day jor?

sweet-tease:

As in ehn..we're pulling traffic for oga seungringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?sa=X&ved=0CBsQqwQ&ei=lC2FUszaIOG_0QXf7oD4Cw&v=dDd0ZVzmW5Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdDd0ZVzmW5Q%26sa%3DX%26ei%3DlC2FUszaIOG_0QXf7oD4Cw%26ved%3D0CBsQqwQ#

Emmyk here is the you tube link
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Abeg buy beloxxi crackers for me, I go pay later.

Abi o? Make other groupies them no go overpower us grin
Ask shugamania, I hear say she sef get the foam fingers

Omo,,I no see beloxxi buy fa,,na noreos and fish spicy I buy,,u go chop am with holy water tongue

Shugamami..ngbo u have foam fingers,,comman dash u na..plllleeeeaaaaassssseeeeegringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Vixen hw far d pic nw?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
Vixen hw far d pic nw?

Abeg tell amm o. . she dey dull us since angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Abeg tell am o. . she dey dull us since angry
D thng no fear you? I go where netwk dey come hang my hand for up angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Good evening everyonekiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

D thng no fear you? I go where netwk dey come hang my hand for up angry

Loool. . Hang am up there o. . make she nor go post and you nor see ontime
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
NoLoveLost: mo wa pa gidi gan.. Hw u doing baby 'temi' wink

Am fine o jare..hw was ur day??

sweet-tease:
Vixen hw far d pic nw?

Sweet tease,,u dey fall hand o..na wetin we discuss be dis,,u come allow lala dey shine eye for me..as as how naangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fizen Fizen. . oya na grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee: Good evening everyonekiss
GOodevenin dear......awayu?

thatgurlvixen:

Am fine o jare..hw was ur day??

Sweet tease,,u dey fall hand o..na wetin we discuss be dis,,u come allow lala dey shine eye for me..as as how na angry
No vex! My hand don dey pain na embarassed........am goin to bed.....gudnyt
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Abeg tell amm o. . she dey dull us since angry

Arakurin..did u upload ur own when I asked u to Ya now shining eye for me..u better rearrange ur face now or else...

lalaboi:

Loool. . Hang am up there o. . make she nor go post and you nor see ontime

Post kor,, post office nii.. you're on a long thing fagringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Arakurin..did u upload ur own when I asked u to Ya now shining eye for me..u better rearrange ur face now or else...

Post kor,, post office nii.. you're on a long thing fagringrin

habaaaa. . . i told you i didnt have MB na. lol. . i then posted another one after. which if u read all the pages, you should have seen
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi: Fizen Fizen. . oya na grin
Tah..gerraway you angry

sweet-tease:

No vex! My hand don dey pain na embarassed........am goin to bed.....gudnyt

Pele..oya sha see.. 2 mins oo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Tah..gerraway you angry

cheeeeiii. . see sesssiness.. oluwafizeeeen. .

**singin**. . . "Can i have your name and your number please, I'd like to know where you reside"
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Tah..gerraway you angry

Kai! You fine oo.......see potential miss nl. Na una say make me go do miss NL
*singing* Fine gal! Sexy gal! Fine gal! Is a goodu gal! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.