Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (699006 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Don't listen to her my dear. Her words are poisonous.

You sure? So are you having anything to do with tovot? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Oh please! It's nothing. We are just practising our end of year party drama wink
Indeed! *yimu* grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee: Emmanuel Kayode, hi. smiley
Listen to this VN for you. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

*Singing* what goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down; now who is crying.............
grin grin grin

Its called Karma grin
grin joins chorus
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Indeed! *yimu* grin

Serious. Ask anybody na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
#Yawning#

#hyper-bored#

#Homealone#

Sweet-tease, I have a VN for you.

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Don't listen to her my dear. Her words are poisonous.
My words are poisonous? Not yet.
U won't mind me if I let out some of our secret, would?grin

Mss pee, you wouldn't mind if I introduce you to a friend called uju, would u? Or obinno what do you say? gringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
Listen to this VN for you. wink

Awww! Thanks dear smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :

My words are poisonous? Not yet.
U won't mind me if I let out some of our secret, would?grin

Mss pee, you wouldn't mind if I introduce you to a friend called uju, would u? Or obinno what do you say? gringrin

Uju? Ehen, gimme the zutinator wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

You sure? So are you having anything to do with tovot? angry
Jamb qweshun grin

Ammanda :

grin joins chorus
God bless you my sister cheesy

ms_pee:

Serious. Ask anybody na
Who will i ask?

Emmyk: #Yawning#

#hyper-bored#

#Homealone#

Sweet-tease, I have a VN for you.

Yey! Thank you! Where is it?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk.....seen it! Wanna listen now
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
ST and ammanda, you people should stop this 2-badubelle na angry

I wee cry o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *she's 5..??! thts a recommendation...i tot she was like 3ft. 6"*
hehehehe the this 'misbehaves', it's kinda unstable bro. Could be 3'6' today, then 5ft tomorrow. cheesycheesy

Still at work? *on the contrary, he could be a corper like that, he's here feeling lika boss. undecided .* #badmind#

Emmy whatever, Work is work! Leave it that way, trynna make him happy*. smiley #Goodmind#

*No! Expose him! Let everyone know that he's a corper, " write now right now!! * angry angry #Badmind

*guys, shut the hell up, I choose to write whatever I feel like* #Emmyk. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
Emmyk.....seen it! Wanna listen now
Have you?? *heart beating rapidly* *sweat emitting from eyeball !!* *cracking teeth all together* embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda... Na fight?? cheesysmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee: ST and ammanda, you people should stop this 2-badubelle na angry

I wee cry o
bad begini? For wetin?
ST av harlos
I av my baby
Obinno av uncountable which u r not among the 5th grin I no fit laugh abeg
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Who and who is fighting?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :
bad begini? For wetin?
ST av harlos
I av my baby
Obinno av uncountable which u r not among the 5th grin I no fit laugh abeg

I have harlos too
I am sharing your baby too
And I may have backups too tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

I have harlos too
I am sharing your baby too
And I may have backups too tongue
Lies
Btw, u too like attachment
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...what does that mean?
it means how aree u.. its spanish.. errr fabulousdame and lala taught me grin grin smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee: ST and ammanda, you people should stop this 2-badubelle na angry

I wee cry o
I go give you bucket grin
Emmyk:
Have you?? *heart beating rapidly* *sweat emitting from eyeball !!* *cracking teeth all together* embarassed
Am at the market, I'll listen to it when i leave........let me not keep you waiting without telling you why
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Me ke. . Never scared of injections. But i had already argued and shouted at d nurses lol. So i cnt let them. .

I once took 5 i jections at once. . .
lala u so dey patriotic.. u nd 9ja jersey undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
For d gossipers in the house

1. Harlos didn't charm moi tongue

2. I don't have a killer shape oo(i wish i do! cheesy ) like i said b4, am lik your average nxt door neighbour. An average figure and face wey manage fine small
average nxt door neighbour. *yimu* angry angry correct yourself tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
hey everyone
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :

Lies
Btw, u too like attachment

Wetin be attachment? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hey yo people..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Wetin be attachment? undecided

xpression cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
*lol cooper k...its bronze, not cooper...i have nothing to do with nysc o...did i even have de time to be really involved with them...? guess not...thts history now anyway...still thinking about slauthering this guy...his vibs r getting too much smiley*
Emmyk:
hehehehe the this 'misbehaves', it's kinda unstable bro. Could be 3'6' today, then 5ft tomorrow. cheesycheesy

Still at work? *on the contrary, he could be a corper like that, he's here feeling lika boss. undecided .* #badmind#

Emmy whatever, Work is work! Leave it that way, trynna make him happy*. smiley #Goodmind#

*No! Expose him! Let everyone know that he's a corper, " write now right now!! * angry angry #Badmind

*guys, shut the hell up, I choose to write whatever I feel like* #Emmyk. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yes, i don show grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

xpression cheesy
Best answer
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Awww! Thanks dear smiley
hoping to hear/read more of that after you dropped the VN. cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
harlos: Yes, i don show grin
Mr. Harlos Showkey. How market?? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.