Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (706514 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
elrony:

grin grin grin

How u dey?
I am good ooh. What about You?.
So What brought u here?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: grin undecidedgrin

Hehe sure guy!!:.. grin

See those teeth!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: when??
I don 4get na...
Make i go check that thread first
Go Check the VN Thread.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: I am good ooh. What about You?.
So What brought u here?

I'm good also!!

Erhm!!..what brought me here?!!.. u know I gat an investment in this region grin

And I came to hold @ ma folks hehe cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Na you be the winsh wey dey behind am na angry angry
i dey see future wink

elrony:

Hehe sure guy!!:.. grin

See those teeth!!!
i go keep am against another tym cheesy

Deiok: Go Check the VN Thread.
cool

i wan jam road first.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:

i go keep am against another tym cheesy

Hehehe dat na trick or treat? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: lol. The Earl of the cruise/drive city. Wetin do your blogger acct?
ah sold it for 5k bro grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
elrony:

I'm good also!!

Erhm!!..what brought me here?!!.. u know I gat an investment in this region grin

And I came to hold @ ma folks hehe cool
Okay I see.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
Jbluv family don come again
na u lala send come dis time abi?
Na who be Jbluv family wey lala send com Agn?
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin e dey find..........? lipsrsealed

Deiok: Good EVENING peeps.... Hw waz ur sunday?

This thread is officially the largest and still active thread in this section. What a large family mansion it is.... U guys are all too much.
Evening Deiok. Quite som time. Werin dey shele nau? Hope say you never turn 'the guy who's always getting lost' grin

elrony: Hey! : grin
Wusup Elrony. wetin you carry com 4 boys?

harlos: hahahaha.... It is song u will sing cheesy

Pepeye fe pomogrin
harlos: no be so o...
I mean duck wan back pikin... Na im be say e go happen tomorrow grin

Eni so oyinbo nile ana loma so itumo e cheesy
LOL @bolded. Methink say "Duck want kill im pikin" na im you talk o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vixen, I don land gidigba 4u. IOU. smiley

Helloo Everyone. Howz d Sunday bin? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
ofcos i knw u wella, u can do more than that...bt as u don deny.
No wahalacheesy
lwkmd.. Bt as u don believe ur heart werin ma talk ??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
chycoroxie i see u smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:

Evening Deiok. Quite som time. Werin dey shele nau? Hope say you never turn 'the guy who's always getting lost' grin
I am good ooh, i have been around, but the thread was moving in a jet speed.

U mean Harlost? gringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Beync the madam I see you, longest time, we are yet to see you VN.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: I am good ooh, i have been around, but the thread was moving in a jet speed.

U mean Harlost? gringrin
Rily. It is moving @ Vixen speed grin. So werin you carry com for the boys na b4 you disappear Agn? grin

Na im dey always lost? lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
@nolovelost body dey inside cloth
@sweet tease it was great
@deiok nice to ve u bck
@jbluv..cookie wats up with u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:
Rily. It is moving @ Vixen speed grin. So werin you carry com for the boys na b4 you disappear Agn? grin

Na im dey always lost? lipsrsealed
I bring Enough love for everyone cheesy and btw youre doing a great Job with the VN thread, thumbs up.

No be me talk am ooh, nah you talk am for ur first VN. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: @nolovelost body dey inside cloth
@sweet tease it was great
@deiok nice to ve u bck
@jbluv..cookie wats up with u?
My One&Only I'm cool. Bin around the world in 90mins. wink *grabs her waist from behind and plants a kiss on her neck*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame:
@deiok nice to ve u bck
Nice of you to say. How was your day?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Beync the madam I see you, longest time, we are yet to see you VN.
grin just viewing the last page o, this thread is moving faster than plane sef.
I throw way salute to everybody for inside this house
tonguecheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Okay I see.

Hehe..cool grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: @nolovelost body dey inside cloth
fab baby lets rub body now, am cold wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:
My One&Only I'm cool. Bin around the world in 90mins. wink *grabs her waist from behind and plants a kiss on her neck*
*turns en smiles shyly at him*

Deiok: Nice of you to say. How was your day?
it was great dearie, how was urs?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Beync: grin just viewing the last page o, this thread is moving faster than plane sef.
tonguecheesy
Nor be small ooh. Hw are u doin?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:

Wusup Elrony. wetin you carry com 4 boys?

I'm good bro...na goodie bag I carry come o! grin

Sup wid u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
NoLoveLost: fab baby lets rub body now, am cold wink
See this man wey dey feel cold grin

fabulousdame:

My day was good.
I am currently listening to some of Sinach songs.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:

Deiok: Nice of you to say. How was your day?

good night everyone...my ba3 is low..talk to y'all 2mao...ve a wonderful night rest, sweet dreams en tell me about it tomorrow
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: I bring Enough love for everyone cheesy and btw youre doing a great Job with the VN thread, thumbs up.

No be me talk am ooh, nah you talk am for ur first VN. tongue
*catches some of the love, throws some at the ones that need some grin *
TNX for thumbs up. I need a lot of it wink

Hehehehe. Na so me sef dey C am o na why I talk am o cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Beync: grin just viewing the last page o, this thread is moving faster than plane sef.
tonguecheesy
Benyc where you bin dey since nau? Me don even miss you plenty. Werin you carry com for boys n girls grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Battery low....

See you guys other time.... Goodnight and dont forget to sleep grin.
BYE
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame:

good night everyone...my ba3 is low..talk to y'all 2mao...ve a wonderful night rest, sweet dreams en tell me about it tomorrow
Ok love. Am I invited to join you in the inner room later?wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Battery low....

See you guys other time.... Goodnight and dont forget to sleep grin.
BYE
LOL @ forget to sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gnyt n dnt worry abt d room, you know say "Soldier go soldier come barrack no dey empty" grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:
Benyc where you bin dey since nau? Me don even miss you plenty. Werin you carry com for boys n girls grin
been around, thou fights a lot in politic sect at times and get bangrin. I missed u too that's why I bring plenty puf puf forcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.