Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,737 members, 7,865,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712462 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
I see shugamania in the hallway grin grin...

Sweetie!!!!!!!!!:
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Beync: been around, thou fights a lot in politic sect at times and get bangrin. I missed u too that's why I bring plenty puf puf forcheesy
I C. So na who con win Anambra elections? Na that candidate wey "kill fear with his bare hands" ? grin

This "puf puf" wey you talk na im be those 2 tinz wey I dey C dey shake as you dey move? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv u nd d hulk dey take my name do tootpick abi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:
I C. So na who con win Anambra elections? Na that candidate wey "[color]kill fear with his bare hands[/color]" ? grin

This "puf puf" wey you talk na im be those 2 tinz wey I dey C dey shake as you dey move? grin
dem never announce result but definitely not the one with white bears cheesy

U no well sef, na d one wey dem use red oil fry e get anoda puf puf wey dey?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Beync wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Halllooo everybody

thatgurlvixen:

Mehn..see finenesstongue shuga,,where are u oo..ST will represent forum games for miss nl

Btw you and harlos should stop your mushy mushy stuff angry

Ayam here babes. I don miss.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
elrony: I see shugamania in the hallway grin grin...

Sweetie!!!!!!!!!:

Rony dear, been ages.
how ve u been?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

I [size=28pt]LOVE[/size] you #no homo dats why i donwant you to b lonely wink

But u had to give me lipsrsealed sheyb?embarassed

Harlos,,iss me ya threatening abi?angry

Parix..stop bringing 'poof'.. I don't want,, its either pringles or snickerstongue

Jbluv..u done d needful abi u're still posting me??sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
elrony: Beync wink
heyoowink

GudNight shugaplantain,
Elrofy
Harlost
Vixlemon
Jblost
Etctonguecheesy

Sorry o if I dint spell ur name correctly, it's night here cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: sweet tease..nice pictures...i love d 2nd one.. cheesy cheesy

i want to see shuga...

i'm fine ms pee.. where is ur pix na?

Sup dear, no mystery there jare. my pic is on my profile most of d time. Not presently though, let me know when u're ready.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Shugamania: Halllooo everybody

Ayam here babes. I don miss.

Evening sweets,,hw was ur day??U came late gaan.. ST and ms pee were sharing love.. cheesy

Tell jb and fabdame to stop doing PDAangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:
My One&Only I'm cool. Bin around the world in 90mins. wink *grabs her waist from behind and plants a kiss on her neck*

shocked kia..stop shey beh..get a roomtongue

Beync: heyoowink

GudNight shugaplantain,
Elrofy
Harlost
Vixlemon
Jblost
Etctonguecheesy

Colourful merixes of our names grin,,hw u doin bey?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Beync: dem never announce result but definitely not the one with white bears cheesy

U no well sef, na d one wey dem use red oil fry e get anoda puf puf wey dey?
Ok o. We dey wait.

Ehen? methink say na those two wey just dey stare me in the face dey dance azonto since cheesy cheesy. Oya even that one wey you dey offer no bad. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2013

GudNight shugaplantain,
Elrofy
Harlost
Vixlemon
Jblost
Etctonguecheesy

grin

Hello, goodnight and sweet dreams beans tongue

thatgurlvixen:

Evening sweets,,hw was ur day??U came late gaan.. ST and ms pee were sharing love.. cheesy

sad sad

ms pee posted pictures too?

Not fair oo.

Hehe, pele.. They dey play loff, U sef play ur own with Ruby lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
shocked kia..stop shey beh..get a roomtongue

Colourful merixes of our names grin,,hw u doin bey?
Yes ma. Mo ti gbo ma. Adupe ma. cheesy

thatgurlvixen:

Jb&fabdame don hear you o tongue

thatgurlvixen:
But u had to give me lipsrsealed sheyb?embarassed

Harlos,,iss me ya threatening abi?angry

Parix..stop bringing 'poof'.. I don't want,, its either pringles or snickerstongue

Jbluv..u done d needful abi u're still posting me??sad
I dey wait for you since nau. You don com or you still dey road? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nobody is around abi?

oya see my pictures everywhere grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Shugamania:

grin

Hello, goodnight and sweet dreams beans tongue

sad sad

ms pee posted pictures too?

Not fair oo.

Hehe, pele.. They dey play loff, U sef play ur own with lipsrsealed cheesy

Yes she did..tongue

I will play my own with lipsrsealed

Jbluv55:
Yes ma. Mo ti gbo ma. Adupe ma. cheesy

Jb&fabdame don hear you o tongue

I dey wait for you since nau. You don com or you still dey road? grin

Ya welcometongue

Good..eyin omo daadaacheesy

After using my keke,,os cof I've comesmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Shugamania:

Rony dear, been ages.
how ve u been?

Been pretty good dearie... smiley

Hope u doing gr8? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee: Nobody is around abi?

oya see my pictures everywhere grin

Lol missy u didn't check the balcony..I'm here...

Hehe where d pics? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2013
elrony:

Lol missy u didn't check the balcony..I'm here...

Hehe where d pics? grin

Oh dear! You're not smart enough. I have taken them down tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

Sup dear, no mystery there jare. my pic is on my profile most of d time. Not presently though, let me know when u're ready.
dats y u re shugalala..i'll let u know wen i'm ready dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2013
fabulousdame:
dats y u re shugalala..we'll let u know wen we ready dear

Fixed cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Oh dear! You're not smart enough. I have taken them down tongue

Hehehe really?? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Fixed cool
hehehe really? wen i saw we instead of i, i was a bit confused...trying to remember wen i said we, then i reviewed my post en i realised dat u did appendectomy on my post yl quoting me...lol
well it's all gud
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2013
elrony:

Hehehe really?? grin

Yeah tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 1:31am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Yeah tongue

Damn.... embarassed..i blame it on Riddick wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:50am On Nov 18, 2013
elrony:

Damn.... embarassed..i blame it on Riddick wink

cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeneralJ(m): 1:52am On Nov 18, 2013
playing with myself
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 2:07am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

cheesy cheesy

Hehehe like seriously!! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:12am On Nov 18, 2013
elrony:

Hehehe like seriously!! wink

I hear you smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2013

GudNight shugaplantain,
Elrofy
Harlost
Vixlemon
Jblost
Etctonguecheesy

undecided gud morning... MRS

GOOD MRNG EVERYBODY.

Thank God its Monday sadundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.