Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (46001 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by free2ryhme: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Stolen water is indeed sweet grin

See begging grin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by free2ryhme: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bushmeat don catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by dsmooth1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na nw u sabi sey u don marry after u don finish ha toto... Crazman
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nathdoug(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bitches b actin dumb since 1862...lol

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by potbelly(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Busted!!! The social media is going to ruin so many relationships this year cry
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Ikott(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
nawao
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Ussyyn(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
lol
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by haibe(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol.. These girls sha, am sure she knew he was married and gotba daughter too oo.. Money and girls sha..

I actually like the girl is exposing the man tho..lol
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by dannewlife(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
How will all these bring down the price of the dollar ?
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
See Bleep up grin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by scachy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lolz,
But what's the essence of showing us blurred faces when their instagram handle is open for all. grin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by cyprus000: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol..... Lots of dull brains in the Internet
[size=13pt]
Not trying to claim an english literate, neither am i one.

But i think it's "on the internet", since the internet is a platform.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by PraiseSuccess: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
"Alakoba"
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by totit: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
I thought ibo men are perfect and don't cheat too

Mtchew mtchew undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by armadeo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dude ain't smart at all. These days when gals go gay a for pics on the social media how can a girl take your pic.

To what end.

Nigga u messed up now pack the shit.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by frisky2good(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why did he pose for the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Welcomme: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
I know this babe, na pure ashi abi olosho she be. She is on my bbm always advertising her self....she n one mo diva lyk dat...
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by montezz(f): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
dechandel:
How is the girl in question not loyal?
Who is the married one in the picture? The man or the girl?
Who is the one who left wifey at home to go carry another chick?
Who is the one asking for the pics to be taken off because he is so "loyal"??
Take 5!

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by tgmservice: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
D man is a moroon since he knew d girl why didn't he contact her personally rather than casting himself on d web
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
This man is a môron. His wife may not even be on Instagram, and the chances of her seeing that photo are very low. Instead of keeping it low-key, he made it public & now his photo has gotten to NL.

This shït is either acted or the man is a brainless Neanderthal.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Let me help the OP..here's the full gist and comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Spymate: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
onstelly:
Ghen Ghen Ghen
Action film
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by ayusco85(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
hahahahahaha, i refused to be a side Chic grin

but when he was drilling her, he no be bae, men! men!! men!!!

but u ve the attributes of a side chick embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Now the comments

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
More comments

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
contactmorak:
A girl named Barbie-diva on Instagram shared these photos on her page calling the man in the pics her 'bae'. But it so happens that her 'bae' is a married man named Sampala207 on Instagram. All these alakoba side chics. Lol. Anyway, the man reached out to her publicly and asked her to immediately delete the pictures, that he was no 'bae' of hers. Lol. For those who don't know what 'bae' means, it's a term of endearment for your significant other. Doesn't she know he's married?

Naija wives and the headaches they go through because of social media. Dem no call your husband for ministerial position, na all this kind thing dem dey see him name inside...lol. Continue...

The girl has still not taken the photo down...lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/drama-as-married-man-asks-side-chic-to.html

ROTFLMAO @ "Alakoba Side Chicks" grin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by litetias(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol..... Lots of dull brains in the Internet
You follow join.
In the internet indeed
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by chydel(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
When u kneel 2 pray 2day, talk 2 d blessed LORD about me.
Help me 2 praise JESUS d King of glory.
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by dabimzy(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Don't mind the idiot.
Rexhenrex:
when he was taken the pics was he blind folded??
he haven't see nothing the girl should also make stickers with the picures.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by benedictac(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:

U bad oh
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Haywhymido(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Ah don laugh tire... Serves her right grin grin grin
him or her
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Onyiido: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Badt bae grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.