Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (46000 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by justmenoni: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omo go see the ip pg of both of them
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by justmenoni: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omo go see the ip pg of both of them lipsrsealed
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Like anyone cares.

Looking for the 4uck to give..

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
dat time way u dey chop am for evergreen hotels, u post am here
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by adebayo742(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
I will not take it down till his wife and relations sees it
Haba madam! No be fight nah
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
contactmorak:
A girl named Barbie-diva on Instagram shared these photos on her page calling the man in the pics her 'bae'. But it so happens that her 'bae' is a married man named Sampala207 on Instagram. All these alakoba side chics. Lol. Anyway, the man reached out to her publicly and asked her to immediately delete the pictures, that he was no 'bae' of hers. Lol. For those who don't know what 'bae' means, it's a term of endearment for your significant other. Doesn't she know he's married?

Naija wives and the headaches they go through because of social media. Dem no call your husband for ministerial position, na all this kind thing dem dey see him name inside...lol. Continue...

The girl has still not taken the photo down...lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/drama-as-married-man-asks-side-chic-to.html

@contactmorak,you are a fool for hiding the names of the people. You're indeed a big fool! Idiot!!!
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by dechandel(f): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

cool cool cool Correct! cheesy cheesy

Maybe the guy even lied to her that he's not married, and babe decided to flaunt her "Bae" cheesy grin

Gbese re o grin
I tire o
The girl did nothing wrong.
She was only "claiming bae"
Not knowing that bae is papa junior..

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by ifoundmyperfect: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
hahahahahaha, i refused to be a side Chic grin

but when he was drilling her, he no be bae, men! men!! men!!!

Drilling her?
Is she an oil well?
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by MathsChic(f): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
RickRichards:
I even thought the thread title read: "Man Asks MathsChic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page"...lol

This, this is none of my business. undecided
Lol. I can't be found in such situations grin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by macho44(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
contactmorak:
A girl named Barbie-diva on Instagram shared these photos on her page calling the man in the pics her 'bae'. But it so happens that her 'bae' is a married man named Sampala207 on Instagram. All these alakoba side chics. Lol. Anyway, the man reached out to her publicly and asked her to immediately delete the pictures, that he was no 'bae' of hers. Lol. For those who don't know what 'bae' means, it's a term of endearment for your significant other. Doesn't she know he's married?

Naija wives and the headaches they go through because of social media. Dem no call your husband for ministerial position, na all this kind thing dem dey see him name inside...lol. Continue...

The girl has still not taken the photo down...lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/drama-as-married-man-asks-side-chic-to.html
Lesson to all dem single women, Say no to being a Side Kitty-kat after all U have d same thing with those called wives.
www.adielem.com

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by VickyRotex(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
dechandel:
I tire o
The girl did nothing wrong.
She was only "claiming bae"
Not knowing that bae is papa junior..

lmao!! cheesy Chai cry
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
She. want. to. blackmail. him.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol...omo yii fe ko ba mi,o fe dale mi ru. Jowo yo foto mi kuro o jee
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by doxx: 2:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Lmao

Check and visit my moniker
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by DeRay98(m): 4:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Swissheart:
He probably didn't tell her he is married... ... .

If a man is or had been married its the easiest a lady can know and lots of ladies can tell easily. But many would rather not think about it or pretend they don't or didn't know because of what they already perceive that they stand to gain.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Swissheart(f): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2016
DeRay98:

If a man is or had been married its the easiest a lady can know and lots of ladies can tell easily. But many would rather not think about it or pretend they don't or didn't know because of what they already perceive that they stand to gain.
.. .. Easiest? He is not wearing a ring, he gives her enough of his attention... .. he calls and picks her call anytime of the day... Especially if they do not live in the same state and he doesn't even mind getting close to her folks... ... Yet he could be married.... .. How easy is it to know? That picture up there wasn't taken in a hotel room but his car... ... .. means they kinda move around together! ... .. .. Our married men should pls be more responsible.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by LORDDICE(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
hahahahahaha, i refused to be a side Chic grin

but when he was drilling her, he no be bae, men! men!! men!!!
u got a big bum tho
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by hertz9te(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

I know bros..... Buh believe you me, i can teach you English.

#not_Bragging
you can't give what you don't have
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
It pays to be faithful, no remove that pic o at least this will serve as a lesson to all unfaithful married men who leave their wives at home running after young girls claiming to be single, ruining their lives thereafter. Face the music young man, I pray your wife sees this. grin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
ifoundmyperfect:

Drilling her?
Is she an oil well?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
ayusco85:

but u ve the attributes of a side chick embarassed embarassed
no am not, am a real chic grin
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
MathsChic:

Lol. I can't be found in such situations grin

Really? And why's that, you conjured up algorithms to cover your tracks and render your virtual activities untraceable? Or did you just memorize every single moral in the world? cheesy
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by ayusco85(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
no am not, am a real chic grin
Lol. Story for the gods.
Re: Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page by MathsChic(f): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2016
RickRichards:

Really? And why's that, you conjured up algorithms to cover your tracks and render your virtual activities untraceable? Or did you just memorize every single moral in the world? cheesy
The first part would have been sweet, if I could easily do it. Wouldn't it? smiley
But then, I just don't play needy. She clearly was clinging and desperately needed someone, I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.