Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over (3757 Views)

Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience / Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? / Are Women Still Moved By Words???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by touchmeder: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2009
isint heart break a bitch?
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by sistawoman: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Yet again, i implore u, stop showing off your low level of reasoning here. Websters and oxford and all the dictionaries u quote will define the word "Grieve" in different contexts but absolutely none of these contexts suits what you're trying to use the word to represent. I have no problem with the definition, i however do have a problem with the context u have used these words in.

Allow me school u:

All the examples above go in line with what i've been saying to u, how can u express grief or sorrow when heartbroken? u express those when someone dies, but u r upset or hurt when heartbroken - irrespective of how deeply or emotional. Is it clearer now?

No

Please re-read the definitions I provided:

Mourn - 1: to feel or express grief or sorrow

Grieve - 1 : to cause to suffer : distress <it grieves me to see him this way>

Can you not just admit that some people go thru this when they loss someone they love so very much?
Is it not possible to imange that to some people it feels as if the person died?
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by sistawoman: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
here is another one for ya

Main Entry: heart·break
Pronunciation: \ˈhärt-ˌbrāk\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century
: crushing grief, anguish, or distress
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by bigcil: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
i need a girl in my life call me please dont flash ok 08034135274
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Hollysmile: 2:44am On Jun 25, 2009
@bigcil, don't let me liken ur name to 'bigfool'. Will u get dat number off de land! We don't need it. Incase u can't get a chic, why not stick ur peanut to the earth and, It?
@monicaa, some pple are derailin ur thread.
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by bigcil: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
freak wots it with you, dont you have manners at least if i am wrong you can tell me politely
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Hollysmile: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
freak wots it with you, dont you have manners at least if i am wrong you can tell me politely[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

sorry bro, didn't mean to sound so harsh, hope u don't take it to heart.
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by TheSeeker(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
Go back to him and tell him you can't let go of him.
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by scemchee(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Go back to him and tell him you can't let go of him.
. WHICH KIN ADVICE U DEY GV DIS SHE SEF, E NO GOOD OOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by scemchee(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
DEAR MONICA, SUM DAYS ARE LK DAT.WAS ONCE IN DAT SITUATION,ALL U AV TO DO IS GROW UP AND LET IT GO.
GET UR SEF SUM1 TO LUV N DAT LUVS U BACK N FORGET DE PAST.
MY HUMBLE ADVICE TO U IS DAT.
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by topup: 3:16am On Jun 26, 2009
This seems natural to me, because you still have feelings for your ex, despite what logic might tell you.

I personally think that you should allow yourself sometime to be honest with yourself, come out with it. Do you still want him?? Are you still expecting to get back with him?? Because the pain and anger disappears once you manage to convince yourself it's over between the two of you. I guess there might still be some pain when you remember what could have been but ideally the pain from imagining another woman with him should fade.

Also, just because your ex is sleeping with another woman doesn't indicate a thing. It doesn't mean he's enjoying his new found freedom, or enjoying the company of that particular woman so you can afford to relax. Stop trying to imagine how it is with him, don't just think about the good things, remember the reasons why you both broke up, they were significant enough for you two that you're still apart.

It's easier said than done I know, but it's worth it, you'll heal quicker and enjoy the process that will grow you and make you stronger.

All the best.
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by brows(f): 3:51am On Jun 26, 2009
time heals
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Eaglebabe: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2009
U called him ur ex,why then do u worry urself about him?Since u said it is over let it be over both inside and outside.Try to be happy.Or are u planning to go back to him?
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by sesman(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
@OP, don't worry, you will get over it, time is a healer, we've all be through it at some point in our lives .take care,
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by 190: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2013
tongue tongue
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Youngpo413: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Monicaa: Die?? Y death? Of cause not. I am not immature, just d thut of it, maybe 1day I would think of it and just laugh

maybe he used to fucccck you well
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by DocAdray(f): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
OP, let by-gones be by-gones.
Direct your thoughts to more productive things, like how to be a better partner...
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Youngpo413: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
jidobaba: @monicaa, dis too shall pass

correct
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Hollysmile: Funny, gal! Did i hear u say de level i am?
Anyways, it's just a thing of maturity, How old ar u if i may ask? And how long has dis incidence been?
Mine took me a couple of yrs, 2yrs precisely.

Gbam !

Took me 2 years too. Its hard to forget your true love.
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Young po413:

maybe he used to fucccck you well

Yea, right...
Re: The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2014
you will get over it with time.just keep occupying your mind with good things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? / Help!!! My Boyfriend Thinks I'm Cheating On Him / City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.