Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (76515 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by oweman: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2016
'm loving this cool, Nnamdi kanu is gaining popularity by the day [

What really will Nigerians loose alsking this idiots go their way or is there something we Nigerians will loose asking them to leave every part of Nigeria within. 7 days with all their property money or whatever?
Somehow I just hate seeing this dissents I personally don't know what we Stand. to loose telling them to vacate Nigeria within 7 days can't just remember anything good in IBO's that we can't afford to loose .

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Shymm3x: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2016
In as much as that looks more like Trafalgar Square than the White House (Then again it might be around the National Mall and Washington Monument axis) - I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by proxillin(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Just because PDP lost election. Next time a Yoruba candidate lost any election, they can launch their own Odua republic[/size]
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Karlman: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Princephelar:
I tot "tribalization" is an offense on NL...

Your tot of Rum
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by MikeB3(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=42167477][/quote] Agarawu abi wetin be your name? Could you please shut up?? !!!!
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ozoemenafn: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Good, more of the protest. What that binds Nigerians together is the oil, any day the oil finishes, I assure you those shouting one Nigeria would be the first to secede.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Maxi112: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2016
biafransoul:

"Another 'I am an igbo' crew
when did igbo man start to dey answer ADELE for th are name?
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by miomio(f): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=42167477][/quote]

and so shall you remain in bad mood! say amen.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by jonnieoneng: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2016
Join issues with fools and ignoramus's is pointless.Let them go everywhere demonstrating,they will soon become tired.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by miomio(f): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2016
Adelaide2:

Go and read my past posts and see if you are more Igbo than I am. Onye ara di ka gi.

ade having a knowledge of igbo does not make u one. anyone can speak igbo. and from all indications its only cursing that you can do in igbo. jee jukwa mma gi onye papa gi bu!
Adelaide2:

Go and read my past posts and see if you are more Igbo than I am. Onye ara di ka gi.

ade having a knowledge of igbo does not make u one. anyone can speak igbo. and from all indications its only cursing that you can do in igbo. jee jukwa mma gi onye papa gi bu!
Adelaide2:

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ubah84(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
biafransoul:
The blood of innocent Biafrans killed will never be in vain
sorry is already in vain
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Godson32(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Adelaide2:
Liar. This is not the White House. Besides, I passed there 2 minutes ago.

I am an Igbo, but all these internet lies won't take us anywhere.
Igbo indeed,where did u passed 2 minutes ago? Person with a silly name Adelaide is claiming Ibo. Na wah o,this yoloba people wetin we do una sef.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=42167477][/quote] you're confused
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Rolings: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Shymm3x:
In as much as that looks more like Trafalgar Square than the White House (Then again it might be around the National Mall and Washington Monument axis) - I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

Shame on you and your double mouth, here you are admitting that Nigeria is broke yet whenever the government says this and blame the past government for it ,you create threads upon threads bashing the government and shouting discrimination .after embezzeling money made when oil price was high you now want to leave the country now that the oil price has dropped............typical ibo........Shame on you all
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Shymm3x:

Sir Shymex, I see you. Pray your Yoruba brothers heed your advice. However, how has the new year being for you in London. Hope you're doing fine?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2016
This is a promotion of biafra,if na to ban people,you will see mynd44,now he and his crew are silence while the Igbos are busy polluting the forum with a myth called biafra.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by prophetfire: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Adelaide2:

why would you lie to make an impression. You are a yoruba man. Haba, let the Igbos be with their thing.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by prophetfire: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Rolings:

Shame on you and your double mouth, here you are admitting that Nigeria is broke yet whenever the government says this and blame the past government for it ,you create threads upon threads bashing the government and shouting discrimination .after embezzeling money made when oil price was high you now want to leave the country now that the oil price has dropped............typical ibo........Shame on you all
my guy I don't give a hoot if Igbos go. If they want to go let them go.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by efizyboy47(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2016
biafransoul:
No matter what they do, they can't shut us up. Self determination and right of association is a human right. Shame to all enemies of progress
igbos be talking abt progress and freedom Bt haven't taking time to ask who is going to free them from themselves Cus wit ma little experience as an igbo person we know igbos don't like themselves and the next person believes he is better than the next so who will lead who will follow who will marry who anambara believes they are better than imo, imo feels they are better than abia, abia thinks eboyi aren't igbos enugu believes anambara Pple are ritualists and so on and so fort trust me wen I say this whole biafra thing is just a ticking time bomb igbos hate themselves more than the way other tribes hate them and this is something we haven't really thought abbt

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by CapitalX(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2016
Adelaide2:

bros position abeg, you just typed nonesense. Go srip jor!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by bukqar(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
biafransoul:
The blood of innocent Biafrans killed will never be in vain
hmmmm the pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him ma no go sleep, any body wey want drag beef with government na him go loose. no forget oo if what una dey request is granted to you guys una go suffer ooo.food no go dey for una oo. so una better shut d mouth of biafran issue. is it the only biafrans blood was shed. pls be rational just lik the northerns nd westerns.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Justinpm(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=42167477][/quote] you need help son!!
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by arresa: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
[s]
chuose:

For what u careless about, you and your fellow scratch faces are spending a lot of time discussing.

Your fellow scratch faces dey fear.
Una suppose fear well well.
[/s]

Useless iPoD bingo rubbish...
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by AprokoMan: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
[s]
agarawu23:
never knew you are an ipob too. You can rot in hell for all I care cos I have been against it from day 1.

Likes arent new to me, I get hundreds of likes from reasonable topics not this crap okay?
[/s]

the semi-literate mr nl fail grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by AprokoMan: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Karlman:

your picture of passing there or you're a typical yorubaboon

Adelaide2 is 100% igbo
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by AprokoMan: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
prophetfire:
why would you lie to make an impression. You are a yoruba man. Haba, let the Igbos be with their thing.

he's igbo, a radical one
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by bluice2(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
guyXander:

You call them jobless?
You're in Nigeria; they are in the US.

He was meant to spear head that protest, but was denied visa; hence his anger.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Shymm3x: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chiwude:
Sir Shymex, I see you. Pray your Yoruba brothers heed your advice. However, how has the new year being for you in London. Hope you're doing fine?

I don't take the Yorubas on here seriously. A lot of them are either noisemakers, treacherous cowards, paid hacks, or illiterates. They just need to stop disgracing Yoruba folks everywhere with their stupidity. They don't need my advice cos rats will always be rats.

If certain folks want to leave the union that's not even beneficial to all, why trouble them? Why not expend energy on integrating ya own region, while preparing for all eventualities, even if you don't have what it takes to leave? Serious/high minded Yoruba folks don't have problems with Biafra/Biafrans - as long as Yorubaland is out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HyperBase(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tarzaa:

How? Person dey chop beans on top gari inside prison you dey here praise him. Thank you.
I don't understand why some people won't just stop speaking out of hatred and sentiments and look at issues on its merit. Even Jesus Christ was tortured and crucified before men accessed salvation; Prophet Mohammed was persecuted in various cities of the world including Mecca and was almost killed before Medina accepted him and made him their leader; we talk about Mandela today even after he has died because he was the symbol of the apartheid struggle. He didn't even see beans and garri at a point to eat. That Kanu is eating beans and garri means nothing. I strongly believe that before he thought about leading the Biafran struggle, he knew what he is going to come up against. All I kNow is that it is the right of any "people" within a given Nation - state to self-determination and you know what? Even though I have my reservation oN part of the IPOB procedure to self determination, I still think these guys are heroes. There are other sections of Nigeria that are also tired of this union but will rather not cough 'cos they are cowards. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by mcee1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Uncletony:

U deserved another ban!
Lmao...This your Hilarious respond though. Ayaff suffer cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.