Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (76519 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
HammerEvery:

It is not by force to have rotten yoruba puusies trashed by a turgid Igbo dikkks in the spirit of one nigeria. One nigeria is no longer feasible, oduduarewa is more realistic. grin

With God every thing is possible
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Kestolovee95(f): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Shymm3x:
In as much as that looks more like Trafalgar Square than the White House (Then again it might be around the National Mall and Washington Monument axis) - I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

unfortunately the yoruba like agarawu, orlandoowoh, modATH, AND co won't listen to these words of wisdom. They'd rather die than be free to chart their own course in oduduwa. They've not stop to ask- what have we really gained in the nigerian union with poor, hungry and beggarly people swarming all over yorubaland? Most of them are muslims who have sworn to drag the entire yoruba race into slavery with superior fulani muslims masters. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Kestolovee95(f): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Shymm3x:

I don't take the Yorubas on here seriously. A lot of them are either noisemakers, treacherous cowards, paid hacks, or illiterates. They just need to stop disgracing Yoruba folks everywhere with their stupidity. They don't need my advice cos rats will always be rats.

If certain folks want to leave the union that's not even beneficial to all, why trouble them? Why not expend energy on integrating ya own region, while preparing for all eventualities, even if you don't have what it takes to leave? Serious/high minded Yoruba folks don't have problems with Biafra/Biafrans - as long as Yorubaland is out of it.

Rats like aresa/arresa. aRATsa come hear your brother ooo. he dey call you rat. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:

unfortunately the yoruba like agarawu, orlandoowoh, modATH, AND co won't listen to these words of wisdom. They'd rather die than be free to chart their own course in oduduwa. They've not stop to ask- what have we really gained in the nigerian union with poor, hungry and beggarly people swarming all over yorubaland. Most of them are muslims who have sworn to drag the entire yoruba race into slavery with superior fulani muslims.

The yoruba is the trouble with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by modath(f): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:

unfortunately the yoruba like agarawu, orlandoowoh, mod, AND co won't listen to these words of wisdom. They'd rather die than be free to chart their own course in oduduwa. They've not stop to ask- what have we really gained in the nigerian union with poor, hungry and beggarly people swarming all over yorubaland. Most of them are muslims who have sworn to drag the entire yoruba race into slavery with superior fulani muslims.

Miss me with the BS, & don't throw subs in the name of championing our tribe, unfortunate is also too strong a word, kilode.. sad

You have a right to your opinion, I'm also free to express mine..no one is stopping you from waging a war against anyone you deem fit, & stop the religious bias talk, not everyone is a Muslim, wants to fight a battle that is doomed for failure or just wants to hear himself/herself speak..& though shymm3x may speak from deep passion, still doesn't make it beyond his personal opinion..

My concern is more for resource control, return to regionalism/true federalism or a peaceful division of Nigeria... any other plan you have, goodluck. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by jsb(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
I AM A PROUD BIAFRAN....IF YOU DONT LIKE MY COUNTRY THEN LET ME BE AND MIND YOUR JAGA JAGA COUNTRY..

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

Miss me with the BS, & don't throw subs in the name of championing our tribe, unfortunate is also too strong a word, kilode.. sad

You have a right to your opinion, I'm also free to express mine..no one is stopping you from waging a war against anyone you deem fit, & stop the religious bias talk, not everyone is a Muslim, wants to fight a battle that is doomed for failure or just wants to hear himself/herself speak..& though shymm3x may speak from deep passion, still doesn't make it beyond his personal opinion..

My concern is more for resource control, return to regionalism/true federalism or a peaceful division of Nigeria... any other plan you have, goodluck. cool

ok

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by gbengaizzy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Clear road! I love show with anoda profile... Amadioha strike the perso wey ban me... #whileiwasaay, I heard our IPOD bigots don cook anoda lie

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by chuose: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]
Useless iPoD bingo rubbish...

Typical south-waste scratch face.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Kestolovee95(f): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

shymm3x is saying that if you and your likes channel just a fraction of your anti-biafran energy in seeking an oduduwa nation from an unworkable nigeria with deep conflicting interests, your people won't be cursed with the level of poverty and hunger that pervade the lenght and breadth of yorubaland, from oshogbo to illorin but NO you want to die by hook or by crook tied to the apron of your muslim fulani cow jockey masters in a doomed one naijeriya . grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:

shymm3x is saying that if you and your likes channel just a fraction of your anti-biafran energy in seeking an oduduwa nation from an unworkable nigeria with deep conflicting interests, your people won't be cursed with the level of poverty and hunger that pervade the lenght and breadth of yorubaland, from oshogbo to illorin but NO you want to die by hook or by crook tied to the apron of your muslim fulani cow jockey masters in a doomed one naijeriya . grin

bros, you wicked o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
gbengaizzy:
Clear road! I love show with anoda profile... Amadioha strike the perso wey ban me... #whileiwasaay, I heard our IPOD bigots don cook anoda lie

welcome brownie, how is your roof cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by kernel504(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
efizyboy47:

igbos be talking abt progress and freedom Bt haven't taking time to ask who is going to free them from themselves Cus wit ma little experience as an igbo person we know igbos don't like themselves and the next person believes he is better than the next so who will lead who will follow who will marry who anambara believes they are better than imo, imo feels they are better than abia, abia thinks eboyi aren't igbos enugu believes anambara Pple are ritualists and so on and so fort trust me wen I say this whole biafra thing is just a ticking time bomb igbos hate themselves more than the way other tribes hate them and this is something we haven't really thought abbt

NOT KNOWING A THING IS NO CRIME, BUT CLAIMING TO KNOW WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW IS A SHAME.
IGBOS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES YET THEY GAVE JONATHAN 95% VOTE, HOW MANY DID WEST GIVE TO TINUBU?
IGBOS TODAY, HAVE THE HIGHEST ENTERPRENUERS JUST BY CHAIN-HELPING EACH OTHER.
BRING IT ON.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by modath(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:

1. I even thought i was responding to someone else, otherwise would not have bothered....I know better than to offer a pig soap & perfume.

2. All saboteurs & enemies of the state will be appropriately dealt with, all the exercises will amount to nothing

3. Wishes are not horses, you won't get a free ride...Cry, die, wail ...... Utopia remains a figment of your collective imaginations..... cool

now, find a bed of rusted barb wired nails to wrap your bitter & angry self against... smiley ... satan begone!!!!!
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
kernel504:

NOT KNOWING A THING IS NO CRIME, BUT CLAIMING TO KNOW WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW IS A SHAME.
IGBOS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES YET THEY GAVE JONATHAN 95% VOTE, HOW MANY DID WEST GIVE TO TINUBU?
IGBOS TODAY, HAVE THE HIGHEST ENTERPRENUERS JUST BY CHAIN-HELPING EACH OTHER.
BRING IT ON.

Yoruba love themselves more than igbo, that is why Akintola fought Awolowo and they both nearly burnt down the wild west, leading to Awolowo paying some officers to plot a coup. Love indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by kernel504(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
bukqar:
hmmmm the pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him ma no go sleep, any body wey want drag beef with government na him go loose. no forget oo if what una dey request is granted to you guys una go suffer ooo.food no go dey for una oo. so una better shut d mouth of biafran issue. is it the only biafrans blood was shed. pls be rational just lik the northerns nd westerns.

AFTER NIGERIA-BIAFRA WAR, YOU WILL ASSUME WE WILL EVER BE IN THE SHADOW, RIGHT?... AM SORRY DO DISAPPOINT YOU. WHILE THESE GUYS ARE BUSY WRITING TRASH, WE ARE BUSY LEADING IN EDUCATION, SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, INNOVATION, TECH, REAL ESTATE, AND MOSTLY ECONOMY.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

1. I even thought i was responding to someone else, otherwise would not have bothered....I know better than to offer a pig soap & perfume.

2[b]. All saboteurs & enemies of the state will be appropriately dealt with[/b], all the exercises will amount to nothing

3. Wishes are not horses, you won't get a free ride...Cry, die, wail ...... Utopia remains a figment of your collective imaginations..... cool

now, find a bed of rusted barb wired nails to wrap your bitter 7 angry self against... smiley

Until they deal with Buhari for being an enemy of the state, and inciting the public to murder, until they charge him with refusal to cooperate, which is tantamount to siding with the enemies on BH matters when he refused to attend any state meetings aimed at finding solutions to the problem. Until they deal with him, the whole fight is a selective exercise in witch hunting!

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by modath(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:

You are still saying the same thing without addressing the crux of the matter. When will you stand on your own and acheive the dream of oduduwa your progenitors. Shymexx and aareonakakanfo wants to hold hands with you for a better oduduwa but you want to hold hands for one nigeria with Igbos and easterners who have told you to go and hold hands with your beinoise brothers. We are not siamese twin, shouting ipod, ipad everywhere like convulsing monkeys won't change the fact that very soon you and your children will sing oduduwa national anthem under a brown roof in oshogbo. grin

mynd44 , exhibit .... thank you...
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by gbengaizzy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
vanbonattel:

welcome brownie, how is your roof cheesy

At least we have brown roofs and we have brains.. unlike you IPOD workers without roofs and sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
gbengaizzy:

At least we have brown roofs and we have brains.. unlike you IPOD workers without roofs and sense

I understand you brownie cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Kestolovee95(f): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

mynd44 , exhibit .... thank you...

unfortunately for you there was no insult, i said "like convulsing monkey" and re-echoed shymexx's thoughts against you his brothers. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by gbengaizzy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
vanbonattel:

I understand you brownie cheesy

I doubt ur understanding capabilities Oaf!
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Buhari4dullard: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
bros856:
Greedy Igbo People Who are looking for nothing but the Niger Delta Oil. Biafra will never succeed. Biafra wants to come enslave Niger Delta. Niger Delta will fight against Biafra if they divide from Nigeria. Biafra are thieves.

It looks like you have not heard us Niger Delta speak .

You claim Lagos, so why should we share our oil with you.
uselessgoat:
[size=14pt] It(Lagos) belong to we yorubas only.[/size]

LISTEN TO MUJAHID ASARI DOKUBO SPEAK ON BIAFRA

https://www.facebook.com/valentineeze007/videos/917592494976096/

bros856 we the Niger Delta will not be fooled anymore by your divide and rule.
You chose the north, all and well. undecided
We the Niger Delta choose the resourceful South-East. grin
They are intermarried with us and us with them. cheesy

As stand with the South-East as you can see from Dokubo. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by vanbonattel: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
gbengaizzy:

I doubt ur understanding capabilities Oaf!
maybe because brown roof limits the understanding abilities of each brownie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Kestolovee95(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

2. All saboteurs & enemies of the state will be appropriately dealt with, all the exercises will amount to nothing

now, find a bed of rusted barb wired nails to wrap your bitter 7 angry self against... smiley

one thing about you yorubas is that you have sharp mouth but when reciprocated, you start sounding like a wimp and reporting people like crybabies. you abused me twice there, did i report? A bearded man like you, reporting a lady. Now who is the boss. cool

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by gbengaizzy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
vanbonattel:

maybe because brown roof limits the understanding abilities of each brownie cheesy

Hmm exactly the most vivid qualities in your race "senselessness"
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Kestolovee95(f): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

Leave that for mynd44 to decide, convulsing monkeys may be a term of endearment where you come from, where i originated from, we are people of breeding who exercise restraint & ethics of public discuss...

shymm3x didn't posit nothing of such.

You guys have sensitive nerves, right up there you call me a pig, i dusted my collar, give you your own dose, you cried and shouted for help from the hands of a woman. Why yoruba dey like this? Na woman dey show you pepper so oo. you no dey shame? grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Litmus: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you were an individual with more ambition than sense, how can one lead a diverse nation like Nigeria, which has such a huge potential failure will be glaring and an indictment of stupidity?

Answer: negatively exploit diversity in order to establish a sectional constituency. However this is only possible in a polity with largely backward and worldly-illiterate population since sectionalism is the absolute bedrock on which corruption and incompetency thrives.

All you collage boys and girls in the first flush of intellectualism stop quoting Awollowo's "Nigeria is a mere geographic expression" and quote Litmus above grin

...see, if a people are forced out then that Nation those people create for themselves has as much chance as any to succeed. But if a people start a Nation based on a sentiment of tribe as a bases of power in a plural society, then the Nation they want to create has no chance. This is because in our reality in Africa Tribalism is the foundation for all forms of corruption, inhumanity, criminality, incompetence and so on.

Imagine that criminals and self-interested folks e.g Tompopo or whatever he is called are the heroes for too many peoples' in Nigeria because of tribal protection. Imagine Tribalism as a racket.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Tarzaa(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
HyperBase:
I don't understand why some people won't just stop speaking out of hatred and sentiments and look at issues on its merit. Even Jesus Christ was tortured and crucified before men accessed salvation; Prophet Mohammed was persecuted in various cities of the world including Mecca and was almost killed before Medina accepted him and made him their leader; we talk about Mandela today even after he has died because he was the symbol of the apartheid struggle. He didn't even see beans and garri at a point to eat. That Kanu is eating beans and garri means nothing. I strongly believe that before he thought about leading the Biafran struggle, he knew what he is going to come up against. All I kNow is that it is the right of any "people" within a given Nation - state to self-determination and you know what? Even though I have my reservation oN part of the IPOB procedure to self determination, I still think these guys are heroes. There are other sections of Nigeria that are also tired of this union but will rather not cough 'cos they are cowards. My opinion though.
thanx for been polite in your presentation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.