Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1360268 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

I said 'former'. Meaning, if he wants to join to serve then his question about who seniors who is irrelevant since his aim is to serve.

At this stage, these are the kind of questions I expected of him:

1. What should I do and not do in order for my name to be shortlisted?

2. What items can I go to the screening with along side the required items?

3. What and what will we be tested during the medicals?

4. What should I do before, during and after the 3.2km race?

5. What is the psychological test like? The written and verbal test.

6. What is the command task like and what are the tips to scale the command task?

7. How many push ups and sit ups are we expected to do and what is the time duration for each?

8. What are the questions we will likely be asked when facing the panel?

NOTE: some times the panel ask questions outside ur scope. Some questions could be so funny and what u least expected. And at this point, what matters is how u answer the question and not if ur answer to the question is correct or not..

You don't have to run....

You claim to be matured.

Man up and apologise to those who you have offended.

So that shame will catch all those who are pushing you to do the wrong things.

You try by giving info and answering questions here.... I commend you for that..... It's just your current response that pissed me off......like I said before....I read from 0 to this current page.... No hard feelings.

I have had the privilege of meeting a few nairalanders in person,even after a virtual boxing match here on nairaland and we end up been best of friends and other turned brothers. So you might be one some day.

See the wonderful job you did above and the way you humbly put it.....I was shocked,and happy as well......it's now up to you to help out or not.....but it's a good job.

Just ignore the false advicers, and apologise..... Life is more than this virtual blog we are viewing.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Integrator1:

You really don't need to mind those kids , it's expected , your invaluable contributions is needed, people who would pick one or two would do.

I Read through this thread from page 0 and 2013 thread also , it's not a new thing , insults , silly comments would never cease to happen .. so continue giving advice and share information to those who needed it.. they'd surely appreciate.

When you say kids,it baffel my imagination of how kids think..... Do you know me...neither do I know you.

May I remind you,that you joined nairaland on November 2016.... I hope you got the message am passing across to you

And where is the insult coming from.

I like your comic contribution to this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
funny enough he knows all that yet he has not been enlisted very funny
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
johnmarcel:
funny enough he knows all that yet he has not been enlisted very funny

Calm your nerves my brother.....

His tone is changed....kindly take that as an apology pending when he apologise....and if he doesn't....... Guy,it's nothing....just take it as it comes......let's have fun in this group and share info....cheers man
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
well said bro no hard feeling, who knows he might save me in combat wen we eventually joins #peace
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
erimakosamuel:

When you say kids,it baffel my imagination of how kids think..... Do you know me...neither do I know you.

May I remind you,that you joined nairaland on November 2016.... I hope you got the message am passing across to you

And where is the insult coming from.

I like your comic contribution to this thread.

The fact that I neither mentioned your moniker nor quoted you, should have made you ignore my post yet you never did.

The way you are jumping from one post to another trying to be relevant is simply idiotic , if you ain't a kid , you would have ignored hence it's what you are.

So you had to peruse my profile to know when I registered this moniker !!! Lol, this act is really shameful, simply shows how jobless you are.

Bragging about when I have been on this site would add no penny to my account , so ain't cut out for that shit.. do me well to ignore my post henceforth , I don't really like to be quoted senselessly. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
These are stuff we should talk about, stuff that will help and matters. Not all that nonsense we have been talking about like women. Oya bros better answer all these questions you asked oh or we go fight.
GenAnsahCinC:

I said 'former'. Meaning, if he wants to join to serve then his question about who seniors who is irrelevant since his aim is to serve.

6. What is the command task like and what are the tips to scale the command task?

7. How many push ups and sit ups are we expected to do and what is the time duration for each?

NOTE: some times the panel ask questions outside ur scope. Some questions could be so funny and what u least expected. And at this point, what matters is how u answer the question and not if ur answer to the question is correct or not..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by teametwin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
So I just got a reply for the NA support about the NYSC discharge certificate. Hopefully the ones with godfather will he able to help them out.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Take it or leave it, this dude has much to offer this thread.

Hence, GenAnsahCinC as the SSAPRO (Short Service Applicants Public Relations Officer) I humbly tender apologies to those you unavoidably offended and those who unavoidably offended you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
MrSuama:

Take it or leave it, this dude has much to offer this thread.

Hence, GenAnsahCinC as the SSAPRO (Short Service Applicants Public Relations Officer) I humbly tender apologies to those you unavoidably offended and those who unavoidably offended you.

Too much sense dey worry you....

God bless you..... The peace maker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Integrator1:

The fact that I neither mentioned your moniker nor quoted you, should have made you ignore my post yet you never did.

The way you are jumping from one post to another trying to be relevant is simply idiotic , if you ain't a kid , you would have ignored hence it's what you are.

So you had to peruse my profile to know when I registered this moniker !!! Lol, this act is really shameful, simply shows how jobless you are.

Bragging about when I have been on this site would add no penny to my account , so ain't cut out for that shit.. do me well to ignore my post henceforth , I don't really like to be quoted senselessly. Thanks.

Lolz.....oya I have quote you again....come n beat me.....hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by paragon40(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pls i need help,

Is this appropriately filled??

Do i have to fill the exam type, month, year, exam number for all the subjects entered.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yap
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
paragon40:
Pls i need help,

Is this appropriately filled??

Do i have to fill the exam type, month, year, exam number for all the subjects entered.
yes, all those options on each of the subjects are not there for nothing

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by paragon40(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mafialeader:
yes, all those options on each of the subjects are not there for nothing
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kreezBreezy: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2018
Nigerians sha, abeg na who we offend...as in who curse us? Shuuu!!! See as men dey take panadol for another man headache...Na wa o.
Na now I knw the difference btw six and half a dozen.

Abeg may person no quote me or mention my moniker o, I no fit shout. Moreover na the same president all of us get, so no come use ur reggae take scatter my blues.

ONE LOVE!!!

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2018
What is NASB biko?

Accounting Standards board?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kelebe007: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2018
So that you will pack us to maiduguri for the jeehad foot soldiers to slaughter vin the name of allh abi!

We are not buying. Hungry no go kill us. Go with ur forms NA
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Kelebe007:
So that you will pack us to maiduguri for the jeehad foot soldiers to slaughter vin the name of allh abi!

We are not buying. Hungry no go kill us. Go with ur forms NA
It will be fun you know smiley smiley

Form is free thou cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2018
OFRNGR:
What is NASB biko?

Accounting Standards board?
Nigerian Army Selection Board

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2018
paragon40:
Thanks
welcome man
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ninety5: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2018
MrSuama:
If only I had the chance, I would have made the military secretary know about this forum. Youths dying to serve their father land but aspirations cut short by
A. Age application Run Out Date
B. Degree Certificate Run Out Date
C. Professional Certificate barrier.

It's so painful, you want to live a righteous military life but somebody somewhere who does not know the yearning of the masses wants to retire you by fire by force even before enlistment.

-Person graduate for 2012 at age 21, he apply e no get because no NYSC CERTIFICATE.
-2013 Application close before POP, he apply e no get still because no NYSC CERTIFICATE (22 YEARS)
-2014 Person apply again but e no get because no godfather (23 YEARS)
-2015 NO RECRUITMENT (24 YEARS)
-2016 Person apply again but no show as usual (25 YEARS)
-2017 NO RECRUITMENT (26 YEARS)
-2018 CAN'T APPLY, RUN OUT DATE ON RESULT (2013 UPWARDS ACCEPTED) But still just 27 years. DSSC course of study not advertised, if advertised no certification.

Who have we offended, allow us serve our fatherland.

But bro, if you don dey try diz tin sins 2012 n u no bin dey get am, u 4 don go get pdg 4 d kind courses wey dem dey ad or certification from ur regulatory agencies.
I no Know sha, but I tink say e 4 double ur huzzle
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ninety5: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=GenAnsahCinC post=72299804]There's a huge difference.

RC boys start serving jobs at year one.

As a RC cadets, your first 3months in NDA you won't know the road that leads to your class. You will be serving jobs. Does that happens in your civil University?

The Army RC boys start going to bush camp from year one to final year while Air Force and Navy stop bush camping in year two.

In your civil University,
do you serve jobs?
Do you attend bush camp?
In your civil institutions you have one month plus for vacation per semester. While NDA vacation is only two weeks.

Training in NDA for RC Army from year one to year four is MILITARY 40% ACADEMICS 60%.
Then year five is MILITARY 100%.

There's a difference ok.[/quote]

Considering the age issue Sir, can someone who is 26, but will be 27 in August next year-- a month or two before commissioning, apply?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
You know I thought, that the guy who talked about reading from the beginning to the end was right. I decided before I saw his comment, to read from 160 downwards and I can tell that there'll be so much info. to get if I move a little backward...
But as I kept reading, the thread kept moving, not till I saw the argument about someone wanting another to apologize because he felt offended. Now the thread no come dey move again...

Anyone who's been on nairaland long enough, should know, and should come to terms with the fact that it's not too deep.

Can we just, for the sake of vital information, move on so that everyone can benefit?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ninety5: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Sir, I love to have the answers of these questions from you, better still, if there is a page you can direct us to, we will appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ninety5: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
So this is how it all ended, I kept asking questions as they came across my mind not knowing that some immature people who have chosen not to grow up made one of our only source of info quit this amazing thread.
I mean no disrespect, everybody has a right to air their opinions, but lambasting a man that offers his services for free for his manner of approach is totally uncalled for-- you can imagine. I have seen common secretaries not only extort money from people but also act nonchalantly when carrying out a duty they were employed to do. This is Africa where everything goes.
I don't know if he ever impersonated-- though, there is a post referencing that, and I myself will not be happy for that kind of behaviour-- but he apologized-- as referenced by the same post.
I believe everyone has got a sence of humour just that we fail to realize when we shouldn't be having humour and rather face seriousness.
See, I don't have the strength to talk because if I start, I might like not stop soon.
WHOEVER is offended by whatever another person says should let bygones be bygones. We all are here for the same purpose-- I don't know if I am right anyways because some people have proven me wrong.
We have to...
Oooh, I just want to talk sense into some people's head but I won't be stopping anytime soon.
The truth is ...
Ninety5, stop , you have said enough.
Really?
Yes, you have said enough.
Okay, but guys lets man up and get ourselves listed on this year's NA DSSC AND SSC list.
Bye.

If you quote me without saying anything, I will pass because I am a big BOY.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Course 45 lucky guys. Patience is the key to success. Abeg make una no dash from academy o.
PROUDLY COURSE 44 wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eemekaok(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
mangojuice:
Course 45 lucky guys. Patience is the key to success. Abeg make una no dash from academy o.
PROUDLY COURSE 44 wink
Ranka de de Sir...God bless d future *COAS*. Permission to Tanda sir !
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eemekaok:
Ranka de de Sir...God bless d future *COAS*. Permission to Tanda sir !
God bless you too... wish you success

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
ninety5:

But bro, if you don dey try diz tin sins 2012 n u no bin dey get am, u 4 don go get pdg 4 d kind courses wey dem dey ad or certification from ur regulatory agencies.
I no Know sha, but I tink say e 4 double ur huzzle

Thank you sir for the advice, but then my post was just a case study touching almost everyone involved.

Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
mangojuice:
PROUDLY COURSE 44 wink

Oga well-done Sir , no just dey waka pass na ...

Information is the key, that's what is needed right now .

After the first selection , what are the things that happened in camp ?

Do they do physical training like press-up , push up , jumping of fence , et all for both SSC and DSSC.

For vetting , was there anyone disqualified for not having professional qualification ?

After the medicals , facing the board , based on your experience what question should one prepared for ?

And so on .

Your experience will come handy Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.